It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 825
<< 822  823  824    826  827  828 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Im guessing your here for the finale?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I am here for...well...just see my signature

A lot of old posters are coming back. Muah!

edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: Symbolism. Love 0

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool
Muah!

Muah! Welcome back

It is 1:19pm CDT. Perhaps the reveal is there is nothing to reveal, yes?..lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

... or "the riddles have a purpose there for future reference, there are many still working on it, now that "it" has been activated and the date is not fading.

We should make a complete and exhaustive list of possible bug out excuses, then none of them can be used

Regarding the zen experience, I think that there is a difference between not making sense of it, and not having words to explain it while 'knowing' the experience.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

LOL, but I still want to see it spelled out as promised!
"Here is your reveal folks: move along, nothing to see here, you are fools..." even that would do it, as long as there is an explanation.

If the reveal turns out to be interesting, then cool.
Either way.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

..."understand that this wasn't about knowledge or skill. It was on a deep emotional level that can't be told."...

Open

.[....]
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: quote

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

LOL, but I still want to see it spelled out as promised!

As do I!

Ahhh...the simple pleasures of life. The pure joy of a keyboard with an apostrophe key that works consistently. I can return to using contractions
If I haven't forgotten how.....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
really...Open is trying to sell a message that cannot be told in words...how convenient...no wonder people don't get it...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool

..."understand that this wasn't about knowledge or skill. It was on a deep emotional level that can't be told."

At the end of the 28th, if you still don’t understand, I will spell out everything for you here.

The point for them was a long way away, and for that, I will help.

Mirror at Record

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
REALIZATIONS...

We are sometimes shocked and baffled when we see news on TV about how people can follow or support or obey a religious or political leader inspite of that leader's questionable character and moral standing.

Yet here is a perfect example we find ourselves into...800 pages of...whatever you would like to call it.

I am sometimes shocked and baffled when I see how people can follow or support and even believe a total stranger with an internet connection and probably a core 2 duo PC at best...really folks...I am baffled.

Hitler would've had it easy if he lived today. At least he showed up during his speeches.

No wonder the world is upside down.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Reductio ad Hitlerum

Never forget that Hitler, too, thought he was doing the right thing.

.[....]

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you for your insights. It really was enlightening and I'm sure I'll sleep much better tonight for having read your post. No really, thank you but we had already done Godwin's Law quite some time ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

I like the song...its in my ipod when i drive.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Why thank you. Now that you mention driving, this is a great song to play while driving as well.

.[....]

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Oh I'm sorry I missed the party lol I'll be sure to invite you if we ever start Murphy's Law in a thread somewhere...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So what was the finale of this site?
What does .[....] mean?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
I am sometimes shocked and baffled when I see how people can follow or support and even believe a total stranger with an internet connection and probably a core 2 duo PC at best...really folks...I am baffled.

I can only speak for myself, IQ, but I don't follow, support, or believe Open. I come here for the fellowship...only. The website is just a peculiarity for me and has been for many, many pages.

Any truths told, any secrets exposed, came from the posters in this thread. Knowledge was freely shared here...as it should be. The website was the catalyst for the conversation...but only a catalyst.

edit on 10/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hey, a stern look, a frightening moustache and apparently an addiction to amphetamines? It's not really a subject enjoyed just before badtime.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Hear Hear! Personal stories shared, sickness, circumstance, bad luck, etc but also much joy too. I'm still enjoying the Psychedelic Cake. (Only Mara took a piece so I have to eat it before it gets stale)

PS Does anyone object to a little humour from The Master himself? I posted this on another thread today (about George Carlin) but it also seems kinda applicable here too and if you haven't seen this one before, I think you will laugh hard. Hey, its Friday night, right? His delivery is faultless and blistering.

edit on 29/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Point taken TNT...was just alarmed how people, through their posts, really believed that this site could effect change in their lives and what not...

Bottomline is...I just would like to see people being careful, we wouldn't want ATS or its members being unknowingly used for whatever unknown purpose an intel, info or site offers. And not just ATS members...but the general internet users as well...just looking out and keeping things real that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 822  823  824    826  827  828 >>

join