It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 823
<< 820  821  822    824  825  826 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
thank you all for coming out to my bday hoax festival!

the world aint ending, it was a joke so you all can come out to my bday party...

woohoo!

millions of people showed up.... ill be in Hollywood now because of everyone

OH yeaaaa...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

HUH?

Seriously?

You pop into chit-chat to announce your birthday? Well, congrats! Happy Birthday!

How old are you now? It's a tradition in the civilized world to announce your new age. Unless you are female, and in that case, you are a perpetual 25.

Checking your posts and stars, I'd say you were trolling out of boredom. Sigh. Was it really your first post in over 800 pages? Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This may be my last. So here we go...

Either way, we have all found our own explanations. It is all good.

Peace, love and light.

Why not? Different strokes and all...

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheFool because: Why? Because it felt right.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

nice try, but the real Open would have posted only on the record page...

Happy birthday!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

I liked the song, Open. Peace to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Nope, i posted about 20 pages back.

and if you think this is trolling... then wow, you must have been really traumatized in a previous thread. most people would smile at my post and continue on...

just sayin...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Tell me too please?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Gahhk! My bad then while I cough up a fur-ball. I left this thread @ 503, and only lurked occasionally, having come back @ 805, or so, for the finale. @ 20 pages ago I missed you.

So like you say, I'll smile at your post. *SMILE*

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Mmmm all quiet on the CA front. At 8pm I'll be sitting in Round Table Pizza with my husband and booger, I mean boy.

Here and there he says don't look for material thing or sign or events yet.....................he keeps giving out cryptic symbols, dates with counters to the seconds.

This whole premise or idea revolves around a date. A date is an event in time so if this is not about an event of ANY type then I'm completely confused. It doesn't matter when it happened for us or if it ever will. The creator has put things into motion that suggest otherwise.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Me too please Sheba!!

x Mara

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

The reptile vid was clever!

It reminded me of these (only because of reptile title).

These are fun clips the Farsight Institute make to explain Remote Viewing.

The event they are talking about here btw is not Oct 28. I think it refers to the timeline project they did which implies that something is due to happen around 2012 but depending on where our collective worldview is at, what actually happens will be changed for better or worse. But as they are always keen to point out these are just views of sometime lines and there are an infinite amount so it shouldn't be taken as prediction but as possibilities. We collectively make the choices. The one about the timeline viewing is the second clip.

And just to keep us in a nice consciousness another inspirational one...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone here has tried the Journey to the Wild Divine biofeedback computer game?

I did it and it was fun because you can get through the levels only by breathing and calming or energising your body. It monitors your heart rate and I don't know what else through clips you put on your fingers.

I had forgotten about it but this puzzle reminded me as what I liked about it was that it did teach about breath work etc as you went along but you had to do it and get it right to proceed in the game. The graphics and music are really lovely too.

Here's what it's like. It's pretty expensive though so I haven't tried any new versions. I managed to get mine cheaply on ebay!

x Mara

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

I tried it several years ago, a friend of mine bought it.
I really liked it, interacting with the software just by breathing and focusing energy. I loved the moving ball of light.

Going to sleep, let's see if any special dreams occur tonight...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I came too late and all have gone.

Good night, thread friends, rest well.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

go to a bone setter. your si-joint(s) and probablyshoulder(s) are subluxated.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
reply to post by favouriteslave

go to a bone setter. your si-joint(s) and probablyshoulder(s) are subluxated.

I've had a rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder and I need a hip replacement before I'm 50 on my right hip. Otherwise my other side is perfectly fine. Fibromyalgia will mimic arthritis pain even where there is none. All my joint pains are reflective of my brain/nerve disorder fibromyalgia. Also my sacrum fused to my lumbar back in 2004, nothing I can do about that. I see a chiro regularly too.
edit on 28-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
I've had a rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder and I need a hip replacement before I'm 50 on my right hip. Otherwise my other side is perfectly fine. Fibromyalgia will mimic arthritis pain even where there is none. All my joint pains are reflective of my brain/nerve disorder fibromyalgia. Also my sacrum fused to my lumbar back in 2004, nothing I can do about that. I see a chiro regularly too.
edit on 28-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

I'm so sorry - but those fusings prevent the cure for your fibromyalgia (which is effect/symptom rather than a disease). the cause is those si-joints. the subluxation causes spine to bend "unnaturally" which causes pressure to nerves (as well to intervertebral discs) which cause false signals to brain. brain function correctly and gives appropriate signals which you interpret as pain. I bet you have severe pms as well along with migraine?
edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I may be a fool, but this is appropriate here

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hey everybody,

I have been lurking but not posting since the second or third manual... It's nice to see you all again! 10:39 pm currently, AZ time, but then again Open says it's not an event, so who knows? I, too am waiting for the big reveal, but what I personally got out of it is a much renewed optimism regarding our future. I have seen a lot of changes in the past few months. I think it is time to step *through* the mirror now, no more looking at the reflection on the other side. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Classic time. Smile for the fool

Sad...Now frown for the fool

edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: .[....]

top topics

<< 820  821  822    824  825  826 >>

join