It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 822
<< 819  820  821    823  824  825 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

What if it was a warning?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As far as people feel like their time ran out because of different time zones etc., I was just thinking, since we were suppose to start with California, perhaps that is where it ends as well. Like full circle.

If it suppose to be something that happens at night, I sure wont see it as I am in the northeast waiting for another "winter storm" in October. Just that in itself is quite odd really. Wont be dark in California for another couple hours either Im guessing.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if Opens sig. that was posted a bit back, that had the "like or dislike 8 0" maybe might have meant 8:00? Like tell me what you think then, or they will tell us... Just pondering.

Dang TNT, you brought some awesome candles, lol they are still burning!!!! I believe I will make some hot chocolate for us this evening! Help yourself to the vegetable platter and cheese ad crackers as well.

No matter the outcome, I am still quite comfy here and that never would have happened if it wasn't for the first post... Thanks again Grower*

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have a theory about the "start in California" but I am not saying a word until Open starts talking and reveals. Otherwise, Open could simply take my theory and adopt it as his/her own.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Druid42

LOL I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, "Open's bi-polar alternate personality" is absolutely brilliant!

I think Druid nailed it!
the OBAP syndrome....

To each, their own.....when the 5h1t gets too deep, everyone goes to OBAP.. We can't handle much over normal reality. Lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

What if it was a warning?

Well, then....
plain and clear
plenty of time ahead to act upon it
especially without having to wait for a final reveal after one has missed the boat...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

True.

To me a message is good when it is
universal
applicable by all
freely available
causes no harm to other Beings
does not require a special belief

I totally agree, and (I think) so does everyone else. Good words buddha.

Open is going to have to meet those requirements to be successful in his message. Will he do it?

Waiting.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
I have a theory about the "start in California" but I am not saying a word until Open starts talking and reveals. Otherwise, Open could simply take my theory and adopt it as his/her own.

ooooh, but you can always private message all of us here, and we promise we won't tell Open...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

ooooh, but you can always private message all of us here, and we promise we won't tell Open...

I U2U'd to One Human... I will send to you as well...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

To each, their own.....when the 5h1t gets too deep, everyone goes to OBAP.. We can't handle much over normal reality. Lol.

LOL. Maybe we'll get it before the reveal, if we all get an OBAP moment at the same time...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Really?
Thank you, Sheba.
I'd love to know what your theory is!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am with you in spirit. It will be another hour or two before my body can join us..lol

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
As far as people feel like their time ran out because of different time zones etc., I was just thinking, since we were suppose to start with California, perhaps that is where it ends as well. Like full circle.

If it suppose to be something that happens at night, I sure wont see it as I am in the northeast waiting for another "winter storm" in October. Just that in itself is quite odd really. Wont be dark in California for another couple hours either Im guessing.

When you mentioned that - happening when it's dark - took my mind back to D4rk Kn1ght again... the stars dancing in the sky...
Though Open says it's not an 'event' and that it happens within...

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if Opens sig. that was posted a bit back, that had the "like or dislike 8 0" maybe might have meant 8:00? Like tell me what you think then, or they will tell us... Just pondering.

I believe that's not Open's sig. but the 8 likes and 0 dislikes of the record page (a-la-facebook)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you, Druid.
I agree, those requirements have not been met by Open yet.
I am also in the waiting mode.
Glad to be in good company.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Today is the day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Thank you, Druid.
I agree, those requirements have not been met by Open yet.
I am also in the waiting mode.
Glad to be in good company.

I'm over-quoting, but it really is in the best company. It's not that my manners have left me, but we as the collective have patiently waited, and the due date is here. Yep. Time for answers.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

lol ooooo, thank you Buddha, about the like ,dislike thing... silly me!

The only reason I am about the night thing myself is because of the dream I had way back in the year before all of this, which I do believe I mentioned here somewhere along the way. It took place right after my birthday and I was standing outside when all the stars just lit up like gifts under a Christmas tree. and, i Knew those weren't Stars anymore BillieBob! It was really quite the awesome feeling and I never forgot the dream. It has stuck with me.

Then we have the fact my birthday was just Monday the 24th... soooo since it's going to snow in October anyway, might as well have Christmas too!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

We can feel your spirit, TNT!
We will be here, collectively, when you join us in body

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I just checked, and no beans yet, though I assume this will come after the California time has passed.

As a reference for all, here is the Mirror post on the record page, where the reveal is supposed to happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
Today is the day.

Thanks for the reminder, Apollo!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I see, onehuman... cool dream
Now, even your dream takes me back to D4rk Kn1ght's dancing Big Bear and other stars!

top topics

<< 819  820  821    823  824  825 >>

join