It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 820
<< 817  818  819    821  822  823 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

the big reveal is coming. no doubt.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
IQ, it was stated earlier that at the end of the day, he would explain it all. Uhm, the TZ I'm not sure of, some say PST, some think EST. The day is not over yet.

But let me ask, what have you gotten from all of this?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Molimo

It's just deceit. Part of the Deceivers' plan who want to make you think there is any reality out of the chocolate factory. There is no calendar "outside the box".

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
~ The last words of Hassan i Sabbah, Old Man of the Mountain | William S. Burroughs | Cities of The Red Night.

Honestly, you sound like a non-believer. Can I guess disillusioned Atheist? How about a synchronistic Agnostic? Wrong again. Hmm.

A contemptuous Discordian? Naw, that's not it either.

Ah, I got it!

You are Open's bi-polar alternate personality. LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yeah druid, he said on the Record that he'd "spell it out for everyone" tonight.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Not much to be honest...I was busy putting food on the table and paying bills...watching the news and thinking how stupid everyone is 'coz the root of all these problems is a piece of paper with a number written on it...know what I mean?

Just to many distractions basically...so I was just asking Open over here what the fuzz was all about. Why the date if it doesn't end there...you know? Why the countdown etc. etc. Although I still say he or she is pulling your legs a bit but that's just my opinion.
'

THIS WAS HIS LATEST...i think...ON THE RECORD SITE

open
October 28, 2011 at 8:38 am
Yes, there is. As much as I have put here
explaining that this isn’t a event prediction website, there are quite a few who have jumped at the opportunity to declare that the world hasn’t ended the second it turned October 28th in their timezone. The point for them was a long way away, and for that, I will help.
I do ask that those who have also experienced and understood the purpose here to share with others on this record. It will help a lot of others who are unsure what they need to see.
I will point out again there something has happened, and as I’ve said numerous times, it can’t be viewed materialistically.
Well-loved. Like or Dislike: 8 0

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

LOL I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, "Open's bi-polar alternate personality" is absolutely brilliant!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

One for you Blue...sorry for the cheesy version but thought the audience/concert feel was more festive for the thread!! x Mara

Thanks, Mara!!! This is a snappier version.

It fits our scenario....though our plans or expectations for this day didn't create...we all share love...and are part of one another!!!

As far as it being a blueberry thrill date...well so far this one is a slight sleeper on that point...but so it was in my past...it grew on you all it had meant...

One thing I had noticed is even wanting Atlas Babylon, Ivanova, back to be at what ever evolvement point she is, too. Even if she did ban me from her thread on GLP and give me the worst karma write up over being a new ager over the disrespectful Blueberry Hill song. She had different plans, dreams for this month that like us are lost to some aethers realm but we all are together on dreaming for things to change and BEING the change within ourselves.

We just need to work at seeing together our dreams and as we change within we are bound to pop some of them all around us.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And by the way...you can classify me as a non-believer...unless you guys are creating a cult I believe I'm still welcome to the convos lol

I mean...if the message is a good thing...then share it with both the believers and non-believers coz as God put it somewhere in the Bible...the sun rises on both the good and the evil...or something like that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Now that you mentioned it...what happened to Ivanova and that Vladimir Putin theory that kept poppin up from a hundred pages or so from way...............way...............way back into the thread? lol

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

And that's why I'm here today. To see the reveal.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I had some strange dream experiences, too. Especially, if I use binaural beats at theta waves. I did it last week, and I had a strange, but clear dream about... having sex with a woman (which I actually hate, so WHY the hell I dream about this) in an extremely surrealistic world. It is not one of the stzrangest dreams I had and the world it played isn't one of my recurrent dream patterns, this is not what it is about. The thing is, all of a sudden I heard my doorbell ringing while dreaming and woke up - but there was noone at the door. This time i know the sound was just in my dream. Often I made the experience to hear my alarm clock ringing in my dream and then realizing "oh, this is a dream, now your alarm is ringin', wake up" and so I had a (very short) lucid dream before I woke up. Sometimes it's the same when I need to go to the toilet
I feel that I need to empty my bladder... so in dream I pee and pee and pee, but I realize that the pressure does not decrease, i could pee for hours. In this moments I realize that i'm dreaming and I become lucid - but then I quickly open my eyes, because I really need to go to the toilet

Back to the dream last week. I heard the door bell ringing and woke up - and I felt afraid, because theres no reason why someone would ring the bell at 03:00 a.m.. But there wasn't anyone... i wrote the dream into my journal and took a look at my clock. I slept almost exactly two hours. I continued my sleep.
So, yesterday I listened to the theta frequency again, and this occured:
I had a dream (not so clear as the other) about something trivial, not really surrealistic. In this dream, there was a stubble bearded policeman with black sunglasses, who carried out identity checks. I faced him some times, but the last time i faced him he looked at me without any mimic an then he grabbed my arms and shouted "now I will kill you!" and I woke up. I was scared to death when I was in bed, but realized it was a dream and started to recall the happening to write it down in my journal. Then I realized, that I slept... exactly 2 hours.
What's about this two events? I used binaural beats only two times and everytime I woke up because of getting scared and slept nearly exactly two hours, Is it a pattern? I will try theta waves again... if this happens a third time, there must be something in myself I need to explain. Why did I have so strong dreams just two hours after falling asleep (this may be because I was already in theta state because of the binaural beat and doesn't need to get into it first when I start to sleep) and why this scary ends? I'm a bit afraid to try it again, because especially the last moment was scary as hell. My heart felt like beating 160 bpm... But I know, that it's "just" a dream. There is just something about my subconsciousness, that needs to be handeled. But I think I need to be lucid to face it. If I am lucid in the dream, I can face this happenings and find out what is in myself that let me have this strange experiences.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I thought you'd like that. Your comments are so sarcastically all over the place that I had to place a label on them for my own sanity.

I take it that you want to "watch the ball drop" as well?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Many of us have been waiting to watch the ball drop...or for the other shoe to fall off. Either one.

As for bipolar this is a great symbol for it =)=
edit on 28-10-2011 by TheFool because: Eating lightening and crapping thunder.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Found what DAY we call this:

www.mayanmajix.com...

it takes you over the next mountain to see what you will see. Propels us to try something new or again.A good day to ask for wisdom and continued honored memory of our ancestors.

Is this like the little Thomas train trying to get over the mountain..."I think I can...I think I can..."?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What you just posted was a big question mark for me...sorry can't help you there..binaural beats...theta waves...one bullet in the head and that's all gone...my 2 cents on the matter is this...Live your day as if it were your last. If a meteor was about to hit earth in a couple of hours...we wouldn't introspect so much on waves, parallel realities and all that jazz...we would simply join our families and hug them and hold their hand and wait for the inevitable. What you wouldn't do when the end is near is not that important in the overall scheme of things.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Im on the 29th already...28 has come and gone...i didn't expect an event but I was hoping for the message to be revealed...Open's probably coming up with last minute enlightening sh@t for all of us to ponder on.

I'M KEEPING TABS ON YOU OPEN...LET'S COMPARE NOTES : )

Be careful this time...remember the disclaimer? lol

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
reply to post by Druid42

Not much to be honest...I was busy putting food on the table and paying bills...watching the news and thinking how stupid everyone is 'coz the root of all these problems is a piece of paper with a number written on it...know what I mean?

Money is the root of all evil?

Just to many distractions basically...so I was just asking Open over here what the fuzz was all about. Why the date if it doesn't end there...you know? Why the countdown etc. etc. Although I still say he or she is pulling your legs a bit but that's just my opinion.

Many people have complained about his "message" delivery technique. Kurt Goedel made a proof that everything is self-affirming, therefore there is no absolute "truth".

open
October 28, 2011 at 8:38 am

I do ask that those who have also experienced and understood the purpose here to share with others on this record. It will help a lot of others who are unsure what they need to see.
I will point out again there something has happened, and as I’ve said numerous times, it can’t be viewed materialistically.

Meh, I'll stick to ATS. There's enough crazy people here for me to be happy. However, I'll be an instructor for this "lamaze class" if need be. Pending, of course, on what the reveal is. If Open says he was abducted by aliens and has been to the planet Betelgeuse, lol, I'm out. If it something about awakening our inner self, I'm all in. Druids like to help people.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not money...people...people are the root of all evil...animals and other inanimate objects were just fine until people came along...then we started to destroy the planet one millennia at a time.

So if you think you are important, great, nice, beautiful, and other positive things you can describe yourself...you are not any of those. Because you allowed the world to be like what it is now.

Im digressing..later folks!

peace!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Its not the 29th in all timezones yet

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I know dude...wasn't born yesterday...if Open said this was a personal/experiential thing then Im on the 29th and nothing has happened. Tell me your end if you get here.

new topics

top topics

<< 817  818  819    821  822  823 >>

join