It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 824
<< 821  822  823    825  826  827 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I still can not contact Open. Very fun indeed. Well, I had an interesting 28th, I dressed up like a zombie and went out with friends. It was a fun time.

I really would like to do well on my LSAT in February, so I will simply believe and practice hard, and all should work out. It's all about belief...right?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Start at 3:33. Then well....wake up...

edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: better

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Thanks for the videos. I am working over the remote viewing videos. We need to get some handles on some scenarios and SEE something else we want as already having occurred like going out of time to do it and SEE if it is allowed. The only thing I don't like about these remote viewers is them being attached and funded by the military industrial complex who would like to steers us into their ego and fear modules with particular ones of them steering what we believe (as always) and us as creators in actuality creating it just by giving over our authority as able to see ahead as only due to them like THEY are better doing it this "scientific" way which reminds me of Rockefeller medicine "double blind" studies which could as well be called "devil blind" studies as they are bribed out and cause harm in a group as acceptable collateral damage which is moronic to me.

I just have some gut aversion to letting any military war machine haunchos as well meaning in the system as they think they are being gospel anything for the rest to give away their innate connection within to access and CHANGE scenarios brought to consciousness. Obviously the elite are acting on these haunchos scenarios going crazy underground. We need another team for the left out masses of humanity. We need the wayseers who can steer us clear of what is the only time lines people trained by this killer group are at the spiritual level to even see.

For example, we had comet Elenin on its power course and a wayseer obviously decided it was a nuisance and decided to SEE it dematerializing at its perihelion. We had the huge hurricane gong to slam into the East coast up through New York so much so that 7 states declared it a cat4 AHEAD of time and an emergency AHEAD of it and a wayseer turned it into a tropical rain despite its central mechanic laws of usual physics it should have been the extreme doom they instigated, thought up or what ever. I can see why these military elite guys are creating black holes and asteroids as they fear the number of masses who can call them out so subconsciously prefer to create to see in their minds something that wipes the to them useless lower IQ people totally out of existence and those with their mindsets.

Let them go underground if they desire and seal themselves in but with no capacity to blow surface people up at whim. They don't want to do this unless they have harmed the masses enough to not worry we permanently quarantine them there. This is why they have to create mega disasters in their creator minds and into our movies for us to help them by believing them.

We as masses not on the underground scenarios list need to form a global tribe of ONE humanity. Go to the streets, to the parks. Get to know one another.Community.General assembly in the state parks and nature. Make new systems based on love for the surface. Just expect we have it perfected by December 21, 2012 but we can work on it 24/7 to see what we see.Just ideas.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
reply to post by favouriteslave

go to a bone setter. your si-joint(s) and probablyshoulder(s) are subluxated.

I've had a rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder and I need a hip replacement before I'm 50 on my right hip. Otherwise my other side is perfectly fine. Fibromyalgia will mimic arthritis pain even where there is none. All my joint pains are reflective of my brain/nerve disorder fibromyalgia. Also my sacrum fused to my lumbar back in 2004, nothing I can do about that. I see a chiro regularly too.
edit on 28-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.caringmedical.com...

This is an orthopedic subspecialty which you definitely need to check into with your shoulder and hip. You need to look into Lyme disease and doxycycline 100mgBID and amantadine 100mgBID to get rid of your mycoplasma issues which crossed your blood brain barrier.Get someone to check your thyroid issues and candida. Mycoplasma is a pleomorph so depending on your bioterrain changes coatings and shape so can be diagnosed along what the acidity and oxygenation and habitat made it change to. One form is candida.

Live cell analysis kind of explains this at

biomedx.com...

the above has how to become sensibly alkaline and diet issues.

www.wilsonssyndrome.com...

The A4M might have a directory also. It's the American Academy of Antiaging.

The prolotherapy you essentially get looped or high off the Procaine and are all numbed up so need someone to drive just as if at a dentist but longer a bit. Nothing like pain of real surgery. Definitely for the rotator cuff issue and ligaments stabilizing.They actually GROW back. The formula makes you make human growth hormone locally. It's amazing.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I had a dream about trying to fix a speaker that was perfectly fine, but I ended up breaking it. I woke up and checked the time at 2:52am and thought about mirror and reality. Then I typed this out:

We build our own prison and enslave ourselves. We buy toys. So many toys. Cars, fashion, furniture, cell phones, music, movies, tv, games, drugs, electronics, stuff... all just toys. We have to keep our toys clean, we have to look clean, we have to make our selves look normal. Dress normal, get a haircut, get a job, get entertainment, drive a car, follow culture and spend money. Money money money. Use money and money becomes powerful. We work so hard just to have fun. Work so hard to pay for the place, the car, the gas, the electricity, the food, the water, the toys. These toys that break apart nature and exploit labor(yes, even our labor). Are you spending money? If we spend, we are the problem that we are fighting. We're slapping ourselves and wondering how to stop it and who is doing all the hurting.

Life can be different. We could sing more, dance more, and live more. We don't need to possess games, music, video, text, art or whatever. We don't owe our parents, the banks, the government, our partner, or anyone anything. It's time for us to let go. Let go of all the things that control us. You are not responsible for anyone or anything, you don't have to do anything, nothing you do is good or evil. All these material things and actions amount to nothing. Nothing is nothing, judging it as something is silly. This is where we can be stuck. If we let go of everything, what next? How can we survive? Maybe this is the hardest part. Make the world your home, live off of it. Learn how, live on it. No one owns anything. No one owns any place. Live on this planet, the planet is home for everyone. Being this free breaks their laws. They are not your laws. There is no government for you. There is no authority over you. There are no laws or rules for you. Choose how to live. Be free.

Life might make it easier for us and just give us the awareness we need. I was just thinking that when I woke up from my dream and thought I'd share with you all.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I've had a rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder and I need a hip replacement before I'm 50 on my right hip. Otherwise my other side is perfectly fine. Fibromyalgia will mimic arthritis pain even where there is none. All my joint pains are reflective of my brain/nerve disorder fibromyalgia. Also my sacrum fused to my lumbar back in 2004, nothing I can do about that. I see a chiro regularly too.

I'm so sorry - but those fusings prevent the cure for your fibromyalgia (which is effect/symptom rather than a disease). the cause is those si-joints. the subluxation causes spine to bend "unnaturally" which causes pressure to nerves (as well to intervertebral discs) which cause false signals to brain. brain function correctly and gives appropriate signals which you interpret as pain. I bet you have severe pms as well along with migraine?
edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

Seriously those fusings can come undone. I have seen it amazingly happen.The fusings happened to 'protect' an area issue. You've got to get down to the cause.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm so sorry - but those fusings prevent the cure for your fibromyalgia (which is effect/symptom rather than a disease). the cause is those si-joints. the subluxation causes spine to bend "unnaturally" which causes pressure to nerves (as well to intervertebral discs) which cause false signals to brain. brain function correctly and gives appropriate signals which you interpret as pain. I bet you have severe pms as well along with migraine?

I have no PMS and never have but I've had migraines since I was about 2 yrs old. I'm on meds now for migraines daily and I've had nerve blocks in my occipital from my neuorsurgeon. I have many subluxations in my back and was born with the twisting type of scoliosis. I have a twist in my cervical and thoracic with sublux of the entire cervical. Nope I don't look like quasimodo...............yet. Actually on the outside I look almost perfect human...lol

@ Blue. I just had bloodtests for my Thyroid and yeast because of the bowel problems I was having that turned out to be a side effect of the cymbalta. I have TSH test every year because so many people in my family have fibro and also hypothyroidism along with it... men and women in my family. It seems very genetic.
edit on 29-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am still waiting for the reveal.
A beautiful sunny afternoon, time is still linear.
Any word from Open through emails, anyone?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

en.wikipedia.org...

www.caringmedical.com...

This is an orthopedic subspecialty which you definitely need to check into with your shoulder and hip.

Are you a doctor, Blue? Just curious. I am not a doctor but have fibromylagia too (for 20 years -- currently in remission). My doctors are awesome and they all admit they have no clue what causes fibromylagia, except for 1) it's related to the brain's pain signals getting into a continuous loop; and 2) it is most likely a disorder of the myofascia:

www.anatomytrains.com...

As such, treating a specific ligament or joint injury may give temporary relief but it does not cure the fibromylagia so it's likely the ligament or joint injury will simply reoccur.

Myofascia is like ... a wool sweater or body suit. Imagine if you accidentally threw the wool sweater in the wash and then the dryer, and it got all shrunk up. You put it on, and it's so tight you no longer have full range of motion, and as a result, you injure your elbow or whatever when you try to move it the normal way. That's what the issue is, not the joint injury. When in flare up mode, you can feel knots all over the body in the myofascia -- at the fibro "pain point" areas but elsewhere too.

You need to look into Lyme disease and doxycycline 100mgBID and amantadine 100mgBID to get rid of your mycoplasma issues which crossed your blood brain barrier.Get someone to check your thyroid issues and candida. Mycoplasma is a pleomorph so depending on your bioterrain changes coatings and shape so can be diagnosed along what the acidity and oxygenation and habitat made it change to. One form is candida.

I've had every test under the sun and no Lyme disease, no candida. No nothing. I personally do not believe fibro is caused by any sort of yet-to-be-discovered virus. And my thyroid has also been checked endlessly -- it's perfectly healthy.

the above has how to become sensibly alkaline and diet issues.

www.wilsonssyndrome.com...

Once again, nope. Over the past 20 years I have tried every possible diet imaginable, thinking it may be diet related. I had my worst episode ever while on a 100% clean, gluten-free, organic diet in which I ate upwards of 9-12 servings of vegetables a day, etc, etc. An impeccable diet ... and yet, I had my worse fibro episode ever. So no, fibro has nothing to do with diet or toxins or any of that.

I'm sorry, I know you are only trying to help which is nice of you, but it gets very frustrating to hear the same online suggestions over and over and I'm guessing Favouriteslave, like me, has heard it all and tried it all. This condition is absolutely debilitating and you can bet us sufferers make all the rounds of traditional and alternative therapies and have been tested up the whazoo for everything under the sun, as Fibro is a diagnosis made by exclusion.

As I already told Favouriteslave privately, I went into remission about two years ago when a friend who is a massage therapist gave me a massage, concentrating on the knots in the myofascia. The massage left me black and blue and sore for three days but when the bruises cleared up so did the fibro and it has not returned though I know it will inevitably since it is episodic. However now I know how to knock it back into remission.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Close, but not quite. The cause is the myofascia, which in turn limits joint/ligament mobility, which in turn causes pressure to the nerves, sending the false signals to the brain. So you are mostly right but have to take one step farther back for the root cause.

As for the spine bending unnaturally, when I'm in flare, I can't even do yoga or the simplest PT exercises without injuring myself. So yeah, the spine bends unnaturally -- it's as I said, like wearing a shrunken bodysuit that limits your mobility and makes every tiny move excruciatingly painful. In my last flare, it affected my hands and I was clapping --- gently clapping -- and next thing I know, my fingers swelled up like sausages and turned purple. Stayed like that for 5 days.

The false signals are definitely a part of this condition, that's for sure. Even though I would HATE HATE HATE when my doctor would try to explain this to me -- because it sounded like "oh it's all in your head." One trick I found very helpful is the mirror trick (yes, mirror!), that they use to treat phantom limb pain (google it). But this only works for injuries that are on one side but not the other. It is so simple it is worth a try BUT without addressing the myofascia problems it'll only give temporary pain relief.

And you didn't ask me but I have no PMS at all and never have. I also don't have migraines or headaches.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
I am still waiting for the reveal.
A beautiful sunny afternoon, time is still linear.
Any word from Open through emails, anyone?

Nope, nothing yet.

If something does occur I'm sure someone will post it here, right?

It's now the 29th, 11:36 EST.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I am also keeping an eye on the record pages...
but nada so far

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Same here.

Well. I have running to do this afternoon, so I will be gone for a space.

Keep the lights on for me.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello, thread friends

I am trying my skill at multi-tasking so I will be checking for updates off and on throughout the day.

I could almost hope there will be no "reveal" (and I do not think there will be)...for then we will continue to meet here.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Blessed be all,
How have you all been? I hope well!
I will keep saying what I have been saying all along= LOVE IS THE PATH.

Namasté

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

We will Druid-worry not.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Now that I think of it, the due reveal is just a part of it...

He really also should give us the answers to the riddles, after so many hours spent trying to figure out the numbers in brackets and dots...

Lights will be on when you come back

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Oh, TNT, I think that we would keep meeting here even (and maybe especially) after the reveal...

we will have to discuss the reveal...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Maybe its for the ones who understand or reached the frequency but still have unanswered questions that he left for this moment.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by Druid42

Now that I think of it, the due reveal is just a part of it...

He really also should give us the answers to the riddles, after so many hours spent trying to figure out the numbers in brackets and dots...

Lights will be on when you come back

I'm betting the answer is that "if you have to ask, you don't get it" or "it's not something that the rational mind can understand."

I love this blog --

www.virtualsynapses.com...

"It is said that the abandonment of rationality is one of the key factors of transcendence. Another way to say it, perhaps, is that you cannot experience the transcendental through rational means. It's a non-rational experience, which is why Zen Buddhists as well as other spiritual practitioners sit down and meditate until all their mental conceptions wither and fade away. However, if you cannot make any sense of what you’ve experienced, then what kind of experience did you have? Does it make sense to have that experience at all if you cannot make any sense out of it?"

new topics

top topics

<< 821  822  823    825  826  827 >>

join