It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 821
<< 818  819  820    822  823  824 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Found what DAY we call this:

www.mayanmajix.com...

it takes you over the next mountain to see what you will see. Propels us to try something new or again.A good day to ask for wisdom and continued honored memory of our ancestors.

Is this like the little Thomas train trying to get over the mountain..."I think I can...I think I can..."?

First there is a mountain then there is no mountain then there is............

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Now that you mentioned it...what happened to Ivanova and that Vladimir Putin theory that kept poppin up from a hundred pages or so from way...............way...............way back into the thread? lol

She was over lamenting as an a/c on GLP over how crushed she was all her "signs" for VP vanished into nothingness. She is mellowed. Imagine we've been on the 'Open' project what 2 months for Oct28,2011? She'd been investing in this October month for Vladimir Putin for over 10 years expecting to be discovered as the great wise awakener of the auspicious signs heralding his taking back or over the orthodox church and reviving the world or something like this. She saw the crown cloud over his head on some birthday in Russia and was following some astrology pattern that veered off course sort of like comet Elenin at perihelion.

I imagine she's about like all of us now. You know the elite 1% might be like this, too,now and are ready to revamp conversation since obviously exterminating us all isn't going too cool for them as we seem to be transmuting their plans and they ours a bit I must admit. They must be feeling pretty uncool if it's true their underground bases just got blown up so they are stuck with us since the chemtrails, vaccines, radiation and contaminated food supply we may be a bit wilted over but we just keep on ticking.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Very nice Sheba. Thank you for sharing.

I feel this is a great addition to the music here. Thank you whoever you all are...

Small gifts...small steps...small kindnesses. They all go a long way.

Tehehe:

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheFool because: vid

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Found what DAY we call this:

www.mayanmajix.com...

it takes you over the next mountain to see what you will see. Propels us to try something new or again.A good day to ask for wisdom and continued honored memory of our ancestors.

Is this like the little Thomas train trying to get over the mountain..."I think I can...I think I can..."?

First there is a mountain then there is no mountain then there is............

www.youtube.com...

Loved your video...quite zen...

this led me to post a mountain video titled

28.Oct.11 We will go Home' 11:11 - Eng/Esp

then I noticed this one titled similarly

Oct.28.11' Transition for a New Session has Begun' 11:11 - Eng/Esp....I don't think I am up for this one:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was just wondering what are your thoughts on the "3 days of darkness"?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool

Very nice Sheba. Thank you for sharing.

I feel this is a great addition to the music here. Thank you whoever you all are...

Yellow camaro?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Thank you Mara.
The irony of it all, is that the 28th is almost over for me, and today I had to deal with 3d events that have crushed my zen mode and good intentions of keeping the spirit aware...

... wait, I still have 18 minutes to 'get it'...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

It's not dark where you are at today? Sun never rose here.

Or maybe I left my sunglasses on...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I had thought it would be three days so bad we couldn't understand our way through it and had to use intuition and follow our hearts staying inside to contemplate through it. It would seem like we were 'snowed' and hadn't ascended but we had but for 3 days it was unclear. Still we have that Monday, Monday page comments to wonder if it is holding off to what ever it is happen on Monday like the 3 day setting or arriving rule.

Here a huge weather for winter is sweeping in, then will vanish by Monday night or so. It has had NO sun today...extreme overcast,rain and is 100% rain tomorrow down to 32 degrees after being in the 60's. This sort of is like that movie, "The Fog", how it has swept in.
Maybe it IS the 3 days!!!

Hmm...do I stay inside 3 days???I need to go get a car key made. Mine vanished some where. It was in my tsunami for here dream my car key disappeared so I didn't get to leave on the 28th so it did concern me a bit when it happened. In this dream I woke up after a huge storm, no sun had come in to find myself and town we were on a virtual island in the Atlantic surrounded with ocean. My car key had vanished so I didn't leave for the 28th as planned for just a mountain fall 'trip'...just in case (in the dream). I even googled to see how a 100-150 foot tsunami would do here and here is 210 feet above sea level and sure enough it would be like an island with Delaware gone and all around in Virginia up to D.C.There is more to this dream which in "real life" is now playing out...I sure hope it quits the dejavu as it has made it enough, thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It is

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The sun never rose? Do you live on one of the Poles? As in South or North. Or maybe Dark City (check imdb, its a movie) ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

It's not dark where you are at today? Sun never rose here.

Or maybe I left my sunglasses on...

Oh wow...Sheba where are you...it never rose here at all!!! I'm in Maryland.Well it was like predawn, deep rainy overcast. Are you in Alaska? It stayed pitch black??? or just gloomy no sunshine???

link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
You mean Gandhi had it right? "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Well CR@P!!!

love that

I think I failed... one more minute to go, and I still didn't 'get it'...

I will have to check the record site for the spilled out explanation tomorrow...

... that's it. Past midnight right now. Nada. Zilch revelation.
Is California time the one to follow?

link   

Apparently your supposed to stay inside and never look out i would recommend going underground but i could be wrong about the underground part

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I will try the guafennesin now maybe. I wasn't able to take that with cymbalta. Also maybe anything that doesn't mess with DHEA. My cousin who has fibro suggested DHEA...............what a flippin nighmare. Apparently my body doesn't like it. I broke out in acne EVERYWHERE and I don't ever get zits. It's transforms to testosterone for me. OMG and I started growing hair where it shouldn't belong! I also tried a magnesium/calcium combo for nerve pain and it also gave me massive (D-------, TMI) I used to take MSM all the time many years ago. Perhaps I should start again.

My fibro is like this.

Constant tenderness in ribs, soles of feet, neck, shoulders, hips and scalp. So bad I can't sleep. Constant headache, non stop 24/7. flexeril before bed is a good relief but I do not take it in the day, I try to hang as long as I can with no meds. I'm pretty tough but sometimes enough is enough.

Neuralgia in my left thigh and on my toes of my left foot except my big toe. Can't walk far or they catch on fire and burn, then go tingly then cold and numb. Neuralgia in my left thumb and wrist. I already had one operation in my left hand because my thumb locked up permanently and I couldn't make jewelry anymore. I had deQuervains syndrome in both hands when Pregnant and I had to wear braces on both hand..........misery.

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Ok I'm going to post my middle of the night experience. You can take from it what you want or try to figure out what it corresponds to in other time zones.

2:57am I woke up with tummy troubles, thinking perhaps I'd have to run to the pot-tay again. I'm in withdrawals from my fibromyalgia meds. The side affects were diarrhea (TMI, 8 weeks) and hair loss. No bueno for a chick. So I'm weaning but still experiencing withdrawals, sometimes so bad that all I can do is stay in bed. Got some homeopathic med/spray from Sprouts that takes care of the vertigo part. Been better the last few days.

Back to tummy troubles. I was so tired and refused to get out of bed to pot-tay so I layed awake and was looking at the ceiling. I looked at the clock and it said 2:57am. When I looked back at the ceiling I heard

......bzzzzzzz......bababoop bopp bee bo boop (instert computer like sound) So I was thinking to wake my husband and ask him if he heard it but I realized I was hearing a sound coming from the inside of my own head. Not like someone hearing voices but the sound was actually generation from inside my head! Like someone pushed the restart button. It was really creepy. I had a hard time going back to sleep.

You might try soaking your feet in Epsom salts NOT taking it by mouth like watch a movie or two. Magnesium is cofactors to make DHEA your bliss hormone and also stop muscle cramps. The sulfate carries the DHEA around so it can get intracellular and grows your thymus (soul connection). When DHEA is high you are awake, alert, calm, focussed and it makes connective tissue stabilize...even plantar fascitis stops pronto with high DHEA. All the aches of fibromyalgia are correlated with low DHEA besides low capillary oxygen. Magnesium helps those capillaries work right to get the oxygen around. Just do it 2-3 times a week to give your body time to stabilize out and don't reuse the water.

Trimedica MSM lotion works to help healing and also cuts pain down. Is a carrier so can add herbs like comfrey (bone knit) to it to help out. Some fibros can't use aspirin or aloe vera.

Maca Magic is best maca which raises DHEA. There is a Jansen purple jar cream with Mexican yam which converts to the DHEA really well the fibros love massage with.

Have noticed when I soak in Epsom salts my nails grow like that night even from not just the nail plate bottom when I had polish on.Like 1/8-1/4 an inch quickly so should help hair cuticle,too. Have had guys with hair en masse falling out issue soak in Epsom to quit screwing up my bath tub not to mention their hair loss.It happened to stop this. I see things as empath plus training. Will work for you. Add some gelatin packs twice a day for a few days.

Did you try the guafenesin treatment to wash out high phospohoric acid build up in muscles causing inflammation in fibro?Do you know of this?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Apparently your supposed to stay inside and never look out i would recommend going underground but i could be wrong about the underground part

great...well for some reason I didn't look out yet but just through the edges of my blinds it was so dark have had to keep lights on. I need to go look in my car and around for my key again. Just like in the dream my friend who borrowed my car and returned my key called me to tell me to go back outside and look again for my key but be sure and call her back. She and her daughter have had the strange headache/symptoms we had when the August 23rd quake happened. I am not in some Blair Witch Halloween project so I am going to check outside.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Druid42

LOL I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, "Open's bi-polar alternate personality" is absolutely brilliant!

I think Druid nailed it!
the OBAP syndrome....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I will try the guafennesin now maybe. I wasn't able to take that with cymbalta. Also maybe anything that doesn't mess with DHEA. My cousin who has fibro suggested DHEA...............what a flippin nighmare. Apparently my body doesn't like it. I broke out in acne EVERYWHERE and I don't ever get zits. It's transforms to testosterone for me. OMG and I started growing hair where it shouldn't belong! I also tried a magnesium/calcium combo for nerve pain and it also gave me massive (D-------, TMI) I used to take MSM all the time many years ago. Perhaps I should start again.

My fibro is like this.

Constant tenderness in ribs, soles of feet, neck, shoulders, hips and scalp. So bad I can't sleep. Constant headache, non stop 24/7. flexeril before bed is a good relief but I do not take it in the day, I try to hang as long as I can with no meds. I'm pretty tough but sometimes enough is enough.

Neuralgia in my left thigh and on my toes of my left foot except my big toe. Can't walk far or they catch on fire and burn, then go tingly then cold and numb. Neuralgia in my left thumb and wrist. I already had one operation in my left hand because my thumb locked up permanently and I couldn't make jewelry anymore. I had deQuervains syndrome in both hands when Pregnant and I had to wear braces on both hand..........misery.

Ok I'm going to post my middle of the night experience. You can take from it what you want or try to figure out what it corresponds to in other time zones.

2:57am I woke up with tummy troubles, thinking perhaps I'd have to run to the pot-tay again. I'm in withdrawals from my fibromyalgia meds. The side affects were diarrhea (TMI, 8 weeks) and hair loss. No bueno for a chick. So I'm weaning but still experiencing withdrawals, sometimes so bad that all I can do is stay in bed. Got some homeopathic med/spray from Sprouts that takes care of the vertigo part. Been better the last few days.

Back to tummy troubles. I was so tired and refused to get out of bed to pot-tay so I layed awake and was looking at the ceiling. I looked at the clock and it said 2:57am. When I looked back at the ceiling I heard

......bzzzzzzz......bababoop bopp bee bo boop (instert computer like sound) So I was thinking to wake my husband and ask him if he heard it but I realized I was hearing a sound coming from the inside of my own head. Not like someone hearing voices but the sound was actually generation from inside my head! Like someone pushed the restart button. It was really creepy. I had a hard time going back to sleep.

You might try soaking your feet in Epsom salts NOT taking it by mouth like watch a movie or two. Magnesium is cofactors to make DHEA your bliss hormone and also stop muscle cramps. The sulfate carries the DHEA around so it can get intracellular and grows your thymus (soul connection). When DHEA is high you are awake, alert, calm, focussed and it makes connective tissue stabilize...even plantar fascitis stops pronto with high DHEA. All the aches of fibromyalgia are correlated with low DHEA besides low capillary oxygen. Magnesium helps those capillaries work right to get the oxygen around. Just do it 2-3 times a week to give your body time to stabilize out and don't reuse the water.

Trimedica MSM lotion works to help healing and also cuts pain down. Is a carrier so can add herbs like comfrey (bone knit) to it to help out. Some fibros can't use aspirin or aloe vera.

Maca Magic is best maca which raises DHEA. There is a Jansen purple jar cream with Mexican yam which converts to the DHEA really well the fibros love massage with.

Have noticed when I soak in Epsom salts my nails grow like that night even from not just the nail plate bottom when I had polish on.Like 1/8-1/4 an inch quickly so should help hair cuticle,too. Have had guys with hair en masse falling out issue soak in Epsom to quit screwing up my bath tub not to mention their hair loss.It happened to stop this. I see things as empath plus training. Will work for you. Add some gelatin packs twice a day for a few days.

Did you try the guafenesin treatment to wash out high phospohoric acid build up in muscles causing inflammation in fibro?Do you know of this?

The Epsom through the skin just like IV for chelation we use 2 grams Epsom salts gives NO diarrhea this route. The guafensin I would get Mucinex now OTC and take one three times a day. You take 1800mg up to double this but I would ONLY take the low dose to be gradual due to stomach issues on higher than his dose but not on the 600mg tabs. Try half of one since your stomach is in withdrawal of something.

I would only use the MSM in lotion and NOT through the gut as it is a carrier and interferes with the gut/blood barrier and lets through toxins normally excreted and kept out.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

True.

To me a message is good when it is
universal
applicable by all
freely available
causes no harm to other Beings
does not require a special belief

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link