It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 819
<< 816  817  818    820  821  822 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

There is no calendar, Mo. There is no spoon either.
We're all Neos riding rainbows.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

No calendar?

Then whats this?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
when i was listening to my Ipod over during thes months i have been following the Oct282011 site i noticed that could conect some of the songs to the site, as in there were things related in the music that i could compare. like 21century breakdown by green Day , and ,Song of the Century

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh Sweetie, with as much pain as I am in, I am bending my reality.

It helps with the pain, not so much the video.

I guess I will have to settle for my subpar bending abilities. Need to learn to multi-task!

OiO

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It's just deceit. Part of the Deceivers' plan who want to make you think there is any reality out of the chocolate factory. There is no calendar "outside the box".

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
~ The last words of Hassan i Sabbah, Old Man of the Mountain | William S. Burroughs | Cities of The Red Night.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

MUAH!
You, I love you, honeyface!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Molimo

It's just deceit. Part of the Deceivers' plan who want to make you think there is any reality out of the chocolate factory. There is no calendar "outside the box".

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
~ The last words of Hassan i Sabbah, Old Man of the Mountain | William S. Burroughs | Cities of The Red Night.

The only maxim of the illuminati, the discordian, the thelemists, the anarchists... etc.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

I think open is a typical discordian (btw, I'm too). The chaotic design of the oct28 page is the proof... Heil Eris

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanzler

This is so funny! I am currently working on some art project, related to Crowley's abbey — what's left of it anyway. I am not sure many understood the *wilt*, though.
But it's really cool you connected those dots here. That sure deserves a bear hug.

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well you are being sweet today حبيبي

I hope all is well.
edit on 28-10-2011 by TheFool because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

Ha! YOU!
That one was sweet. What can I say?
Salaam is appropriate.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Salaam is appropriate. It is good to see you back-and in good spirits as well

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheFool because: Enjoy today everyone. Live love. Love life.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You mean Gandhi had it right? "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Well CR@P!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

The world didnt turn out very well did it?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Kanzler

This is so funny! I am currently working on some art project, related to Crowley's abbey — what's left of it anyway. I am not sure many understood the *wilt*, though.
But it's really cool you connected those dots here. That sure deserves a bear hug.

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

I wrote an article about this maxime, about this will, but - unfortunately - it's in german. If someone's here understanding it and want to read it, I will share the document

Doing what you will does not result in destructive chaos or a war all against all like hobbes and many other predict. It does not mean to kill your neighbour and rape your daughters. But the "ones above us" won't let the people know...

Let us know about your project - it sounds interesting

edit on 28-10-2011 by Kanzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've had a wonderful journey since the beginning with you guys!

I'm just going to post a "coincidental" dream I had last night.

It was a dream where I was looking in the mirror at myself. Fixing my hair and stuff (I AM a boy) and all of a sudden I thought, "why do I look.....dead?" My eyes where pure white. I felt dead. So I tried to turn on the light switch in the bathroom and my arm didn't work. My brain told it what to do but my arm didn't. It kind of felt like how it feels when you pull your arm up and someone else pushes it down at the same time. Basically I wasn't getting anywhere. But I finally turned it on and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I woke up.

Then I went on the site and he was talking about checking the mirrors again, and I found a dead me. So I hope I don't die soon since there aren't any coincidences!

It's been fun guys.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

thanks for a Real lol

link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Ok I'm going to post my middle of the night experience. You can take from it what you want or try to figure out what it corresponds to in other time zones.

2:57am I woke up with tummy troubles, thinking perhaps I'd have to run to the pot-tay again. I'm in withdrawals from my fibromyalgia meds. The side affects were diarrhea (TMI, 8 weeks) and hair loss. No bueno for a chick. So I'm weaning but still experiencing withdrawals, sometimes so bad that all I can do is stay in bed. Got some homeopathic med/spray from Sprouts that takes care of the vertigo part. Been better the last few days.

Back to tummy troubles. I was so tired and refused to get out of bed to pot-tay so I layed awake and was looking at the ceiling. I looked at the clock and it said 2:57am. When I looked back at the ceiling I heard

......bzzzzzzz......bababoop bopp bee bo boop (instert computer like sound) So I was thinking to wake my husband and ask him if he heard it but I realized I was hearing a sound coming from the inside of my own head. Not like someone hearing voices but the sound was actually generation from inside my head! Like someone pushed the restart button. It was really creepy. I had a hard time going back to sleep.

You might try soaking your feet in Epsom salts NOT taking it by mouth like watch a movie or two. Magnesium is cofactors to make DHEA your bliss hormone and also stop muscle cramps. The sulfate carries the DHEA around so it can get intracellular and grows your thymus (soul connection). When DHEA is high you are awake, alert, calm, focussed and it makes connective tissue stabilize...even plantar fascitis stops pronto with high DHEA. All the aches of fibromyalgia are correlated with low DHEA besides low capillary oxygen. Magnesium helps those capillaries work right to get the oxygen around. Just do it 2-3 times a week to give your body time to stabilize out and don't reuse the water.

Trimedica MSM lotion works to help healing and also cuts pain down. Is a carrier so can add herbs like comfrey (bone knit) to it to help out. Some fibros can't use aspirin or aloe vera.

Maca Magic is best maca which raises DHEA. There is a Jansen purple jar cream with Mexican yam which converts to the DHEA really well the fibros love massage with.

Have noticed when I soak in Epsom salts my nails grow like that night even from not just the nail plate bottom when I had polish on.Like 1/8-1/4 an inch quickly so should help hair cuticle,too. Have had guys with hair en masse falling out issue soak in Epsom to quit screwing up my bath tub not to mention their hair loss.It happened to stop this. I see things as empath plus training. Will work for you. Add some gelatin packs twice a day for a few days.

Did you try the guafenesin treatment to wash out high phospohoric acid build up in muscles causing inflammation in fibro?Do you know of this?

link   
Now that October 28 has come and gone...I would just like to ask anyone out here what the message of Open or the site was exactly? Follow your heart? You are powerful beyond measure? Be positive? I'm sure someone can reveal the true meaning of the site and why October 28 was chosen...

Cutting all the BS aside...seriously...what was that all about?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I had that before once when i was asleep and tried to wake up i couldn't open my eyes.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

All of the above

top topics

<< 816  817  818    820  821  822 >>

join