It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 817
<< 814  815  816    818  819  820 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Ok, well at the bottom the bit of ytext I just read is really intersting, I couldn't watch the vid (looks to have been removed), can you fill me in on wht its content was ?

Its funny because it talks of all particles holding concuiousness, and the potential that inanimate objects could possess conciousness (or have I read that wrong ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

What do you mean by failed ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

I think it was through the wormhole season 2 episode 5 part 3 it was about observation and shrodinger's cat

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Ah ok thanks, what about the text ?

and what does utfse mean ?

Oh, and open failed ?

Sorry, lots of q's trying to get up to speed

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Your over 700 pages late what reason did you have for being gone this long?

I couldn't tell you what this was all about much less everything that happened here.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi Druid

You are so right. What we seek is within and we all sing our own song. And together it can become a beautiful chorus.

And as you say there are many ways. My thoughts on Open is that they chose a clever way of engaging by attracting the curiousity, then offering methods of experiencing other states. It was fine, but jumping into other states from an insecure centre can be dodgy (that was my slight reservation about how this was being done) and making it too mindy probably alienated some people also.

BUT, I think Open did a great job of getting everyone to at least stop and think. At least they did something and without Open we wouldn't be here all interacting and having fun together.

As my teacher many years ago said, to really get in touch with your real self becomes a process of unlearning, a time to root out all the thoughts that would keep you from yourself. We are amazing multidimensional beings having a human experience and so much of what society wants to tell us is aimed at extinguishing that spark of understanding not enriching it.

For me its about feeling and experiencing life in all its forms and dimensions, and not downplaying this physical existence as we have such a short time here to touch, taste, smell, see, breathe. It's a real gift right under our noses that sometimes we (me included) neglect or undervalue because we get caught up chasing the phenomenal or the unusual.

Living, interacting, laughing, loving and exploring the other realities, feeling out the timelines, getting a sense of the world behind the curtain while staying at peace in the now - all of that is what is precious to me.

It is a wonderful world!

x Mara

ps I thought in your earlier post you were teasing me so sorry if I misinterpreted - so hard to know the tone in text sometimes! And if you were teasing me that's fine too..

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Mara5683

As much as Open wanted us to practice exercises, and gazing, and listening to sounds, and solving puzzles, he got us to look within ourselves. He got us to see what we are made of.....

WE breath the air around us. WE share with others. WE don't know what we are REALLY capable of, because we are really bound by all the rules and restrictions that we were taught as children. The programming our parents, teachers, and peers that has been instilled within us over many years have made us who we are, but a lot of us know there is more to that picture, having learned over the years that we are sensitive, different, caring, and somehow WANTING more than what we have been told. WE know this to be true. We taste it in our dreams, knowing that life is more than just a rat race for survival.

WE want to know that which is inside us, yearning to burst forth, but have no way to express it properly, because EVERYONE is different, and EVERYONE is unique. There is no single manual to follow, no way to type it up in a Wordpad document, and no way to post it on the Interwebs. It has to be felt, experienced, and savored. It's something each of us have within us, something hidden away, an innate ability that has been snuffed away by what society teaches us.

There is something powerful within each and every one of us, and Open wants us to see that.

Tick tock.

You've seen all the clues.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Teasing? How is that? Please explain.

Btw, liked your last post very much. I think you grasp it as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Geez, guys, lighten up on solar. Where are your manners?

Well, besides Jack, who never had any to begin with.

I'm ashamed and dissappointed.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Just making sure we dont repeat what we already know (besides solar of course)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you druid, and to think I was loosing faith in ATS for a moment there.

Totally agree with you and Mara, the whole object of the game (so to speak) is to look inwards, we are all capable of a little genius from time to time, being able to see things, puzzle them through to a personal conclusion, which can have great impact on how we see the world, no right or wrong, but truth to the individual.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good morning solar.

Originally posted by solargeddon
Ok, well at the bottom the bit of ytext I just read is really intersting, I couldn't watch the vid (looks to have been removed), can you fill me in on wht its content was ?

For a recap of the full episode of the (now dead) video, go to this link. The title of that episode is "Is there a Sixth Sense?" and discusses ESP.

Its funny because it talks of all particles holding concuiousness, and the potential that inanimate objects could possess conciousness (or have I read that wrong ?

You might enjoy reading some of the work of David Bohm.

David Bohm's most significant contribution to science is his interpretation of the nature of physical reality, which is rooted in his theoretical investigations, especially quantum theory and relativity theory. Bohm postulates that the ultimate nature of physical reality is not a collection of separate objects (as it appears to us), but rather it is an undivided whole that is in perpetual dynamic flux. For Bohm, the insights of quantum mechanics and relativity theory point to a universe that is undivided and in which all parts "merge and unite in one totality." This undivided whole is not static but rather in a constant state of flow and change, a kind of invisible ether from which all things arise and into which all things eventually dissolve. Indeed, even mind and matter are united: "In this flow, mind and matter are not separate substances. Rather they are different aspects of one whole and unbroken movement" (in Hayward 1987, 25). Similarly, living and nonliving entities are not separate. As Bohm puts it, "The ability of form to be active is the most characteristic feature of mind, and we have something that is mindlike already with the electron." Thus, matter does not exist independently from so-called empty space; matter and space are each part of the wholeness.

More can about his work can be read at this link.
-------------------------------
Good Morning Molimo, Jack, Mara & Druid!
OiO

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Good morning, OiO! Today's the big day, aye?

Can't wait to see the reveal, and perhaps even get a visit from the real Open.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Open mentioned the end of the 28th i estimate the 29th in all parts of the world or at least the US unless its a trick and its not the Gregorian calendar ( i think thats what it is called).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Good morning, OiO! Today's the big day, aye?

Can't wait to see the reveal, and perhaps even get a visit from the real Open.

I would just like to know what the "revelation" is. Or what s/he "saw".

(putting on my best receptionist voice) "open, if your in the building can you please post on 743904. thank you"

OiO

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Jack the Ripper, don't even bother repsonding to this one
]

Sorry, can't and couldn't resist myself - I feel so chirpy =) Please don't be offended, sprinkle some humour on top of my posts prior reading - my sprinkles of humour seems to evaporate as soon as I hit the post-button!

Well, besides Jack, who never had any to begin with.

Awwwwwwww

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: double post - good morning oio!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Good Morning All! What a beautiful, crisp fall morning. Off into the day i go. Gazing and Reflection have already set the tone for me. Now it's coffee time

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi all! On this auspicious day I propose we eat cake. Its a very special cake mind you, and quite beautiful. Anyone care for a slice?

Also, it feels like...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

One for you Blue...sorry for the cheesy version but thought the audience/concert feel was more festive for the thread!! x Mara

top topics

<< 814  815  816    818  819  820 >>

join