It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 818
<< 815  816  817    819  820  821 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

WooHOO!

Pink pony unicorns all OVER the place, man! All jumping crazy over rainbows — like Tom Cruise on Oprah's couch!
Same in New York, Paris, Rome, Delhi, every-effing-where! All over the headlines! Freakin’ fan-tas-tic!

At least, that’s what my friend Geff says.
I did not see anything until he showed me how he cracked the code. I suspect that little pink tab-like thing helped, somehow. After all, it made his pupils far bigger. Like, flying saucer bigger. I assume it's good for a better perception? A 16/10 over 4/3, multidimensional, technicolor kind of thing.

Anyways, I had to share the news! YaY!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
Not sure if anyone else has gone straight to the safe, but this link got me there. Time to get cracking.

Enter 1, 2, 3, 4 and you get a message saying "It's there."
edit on 28-10-2011 by cassandranova because: details added
Most of the recurring digits will also lead somewhere interesting. 1111, 2222, etc.
edit on 28-10-2011 by cassandranova because: (no reason given)

Right. So, we've figured out all the codes already, if you want to go back through the 800 pages since there is now no wiki. But it doesn't matter, because then Open later told us we shouldn't be focusing on the material. First, he/she gives us lots of material to focus on ... then he/she tells us we are wrong to focus on it... first Open says to find our "safe" place and "don't panic" then Open tells us we are wrong if we are expecting doom and destruction. Etc, etc.. bait/switch/bait/switch.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

In the meantime, I will think of Calleman, and keep my spirit open for change.

I like that BuddhaT - the phrase 'I will keep my spirit open for change'. It makes a nice affirmation!

x Mara

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Mara5683

Teasing? How is that? Please explain.

Btw, liked your last post very much. I think you grasp it as well.

I meant the wipes a tear post. I assumed that was tongue in cheek!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ok I'm going to post my middle of the night experience. You can take from it what you want or try to figure out what it corresponds to in other time zones.

2:57am I woke up with tummy troubles, thinking perhaps I'd have to run to the pot-tay again. I'm in withdrawals from my fibromyalgia meds. The side affects were diarrhea (TMI, 8 weeks) and hair loss. No bueno for a chick. So I'm weaning but still experiencing withdrawals, sometimes so bad that all I can do is stay in bed. Got some homeopathic med/spray from Sprouts that takes care of the vertigo part. Been better the last few days.

Back to tummy troubles. I was so tired and refused to get out of bed to pot-tay so I layed awake and was looking at the ceiling. I looked at the clock and it said 2:57am. When I looked back at the ceiling I heard

......bzzzzzzz......bababoop bopp bee bo boop (instert computer like sound) So I was thinking to wake my husband and ask him if he heard it but I realized I was hearing a sound coming from the inside of my own head. Not like someone hearing voices but the sound was actually generation from inside my head! Like someone pushed the restart button. It was really creepy. I had a hard time going back to sleep.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

LOL now we are all eating rainbows and crapping butterflies............awesome

edit on 28-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Reminds me of the sounds the dark knight mentioned or maybe this reality isnt real.

Though i think open hinted this world isnt what it seems anyway.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Hi all! On this auspicious day I propose we eat cake. Its a very special cake mind you, and quite beautiful. Anyone care for a slice?

Also, it feels like...

Yum!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That's it!!!! You solved it!

We now all live on a clover!
Katie's World
((Oh Man!!! it will not let me embed......))

One of my favorite quotes!!!!!
OiO

edit on 28-10-2011 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Uhm, no maam, that was meant sincerely. Your music graced my soul, and I wanted to say thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi folks

Am rushing to go to work now but have just been catching up, replying as I went and enjoying the songs and vids. What has me ROFL is the synchronous way the new people to the puzzle are posting about the puzzle from scratch right on the day that time is to reset and begin anew (acc to mayans)!

Did anyone else have a lovely spiralling Groundhog moment or was it just me?

And welcome to the new peeps, have fun with this. It's nice to see new faces. You'll get lots of different perspectives here.

IMO if you really want to know what the "solution" to the puzzle might be, I suggest you read from page one to wherever the end will be by the time you catch up and feel the wave of the discussion. The ups, the downs, the insights, the arguments, the fun, the judgements, the clarity and the diversity. It's a microcosm of how the world is, how we are...it could have dissolved in war, but somehow it held the peace.

It's become quite a special place, so welcome...

x Mara

Hope to see y'll later

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

That's it!!!! You solved it!

We now all live on a clover!
Katie's World
((Oh Man!!! it will not let me embed......))

One of my favorite quotes!!!!!
OiO

Hey sweetheart! Here! Embedded! I HAD TO! I love that one SO much and you could not be more spot on!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Uhm, no maam, that was meant sincerely. Your music graced my soul, and I wanted to say thank you.

So sorry for misinterpreting Druid. Just shows tone can be hard to read in text. Where I live we often say 'wipes a tear' type comment to show teasing or humorous sarcasm. And I get teased a bit for being too positive!!! So probably just fell into a thoughtform puddle....

Now must run am late now my room is filling with white watch-bearing rabbits!!!!!!

x Mara

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

New people, synchronous, this site

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Still doesn't play!!!

But I wanna play!!!

OiO

Let's try this one!!!

edit on 28-10-2011 by OneisOne because: vid??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

New people, synchronous, this site

Coincidence?

More like typical, Molimo.

Read the last few pages of the 8-3-11 thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
[more

So thats where they come from

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
[more
So thats where they come from

LOL..no, that's not what I meant, my friend.

I meant that it is inevitable that new posters will show up at the end of the thread....that they will bring "old" information because it is so new to them.

The last few pages of the 8-3-11 thread was mostly directing the new posters to the recaps in Forevever's signature/posts.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ok also theres a likely possibility that the calendar is a year off because of the year 0 (i think this was already discussed)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

It plays on my end? Bend your reality! C'mon, you can do it! If I am riding pink a pony on a rainbow at Willy's chocolate factory, I assure you, you can do it too.

top topics

<< 815  816  817    819  820  821 >>

join