It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 827
<< 824  825  826    828  829  830 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Open's prolonged silence doesn't look promising...
Is he busy looking for a Halloween costume, or what?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by TheFool

Oh, I see.
Still, he promised an official spelling it out on the record.
Looks like it will be along the lines written to you...

Yes, Open did promise:

"At the end of the 28th, if you still don’t understand, I will spell out everything for you here."

October 28 is over; the 29th is ticking away....

Open has totally blown the First Agreement: Be Impeccable With Your Word. Open cannot blame me for practicing the Fifth Agreement:

wakinggiant.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

A little bee tells me Druid has some very good honey. If you run out of sugar, honey is a good second especially with 72% cocoa chocolate. I only use it in Sate (Satay) but the regurgitated contents of a bee's stomach should be taken in small doses too.

edit on 29/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added smiley to indicate true intention

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Halloween or Guy Fawkes/Anonymous....yes.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is like a surprise birthday party. We're all here hiding behind the furniture waiting for Birthday Boy to show up. He never does. Sorry kids, I call Major Fail.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Phucket (that is in Thailand)....lets go back! It is his music
He was all of us. Look outside. Love.

*Look beyond the fireworks.
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheFool because: How beautiful, is it not? Do you like music?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Perhaps we can use our waiting time productively, and come up with a list of specific questions? I'll start:

1. What does [@ans].~$.[...] mean?

2. What does SBJ stand for?

3. What does _ 2 (lgt) aw mean?

4. What does the code [**//\\||--_^
():02:00:00:01.112 //||(//\\_[\\])
mean?

5. Who are you, Open?

6. When are you, Open?

7. What are you, Open?

8. Where are you, Open?

9. Why are you, Open?

10. Please tell us what you meant by this:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

as well as, "Don't panic when it comes" (I may be misquoting but you took down the wiki)

and the ominous-sounding:

"Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light."

... and then later why you told us all that we were not to expect doom and destruction?

11. What was it that you saw that you were not supposed to see?

12. How did you manage to email people who had not signed up for the Record nor had ever sent you an email?

Please everyone feel free to add...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Hehehe, I'm not quite behind my furniture just yet but then I don't have much to get behind either so it would offer limited if any protection.
Perhaps this is just the first note or bar in the melody that is to come. Its a good day to die, as the Native Americans say.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Blessed be Molimo,
Yes I must confess that I am very curious about Open's intended message, even if I do not fully agree with his methods.

Namasté

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Yes, he has totally blown the first agreement.

But wait... it's our own impatience that is blinding us, never mind that he made a specific promise.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool

Ivanova was banned for being a racist prick. You will not find them here. Laugh more... As for Open spelling it out. Don't expect miracles.

Ivanova has not been banned, Fool (unless it has happened in the last day or two). As for the others...a rose by any other name...

I expect from Open what we have already received...nothing.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

LOL this is the most accurate description of honey I have ever seen

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Perhaps we can use our waiting time productively, and come up with a list of specific questions? I'll start:

1. What does [@ans].~$.[...] mean?

2. What does SBJ stand for?

3. What does _ 2 (lgt) aw mean?

4. What does the code [**//\\||--_^
():02:00:00:01.112 //||(//\\_[\\])
mean?

5. Who are you, Open?

6. When are you, Open?

7. What are you, Open?

8. Where are you, Open?

9. Why are you, Open?

10. Please tell us what you meant by this:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

as well as, "Don't panic when it comes" (I may be misquoting but you took down the wiki)

and the ominous-sounding:

"Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light."

... and then later why you told us all that we were not to expect doom and destruction?

11. What was it that you saw that you were not supposed to see?

12. How did you manage to email people who had not signed up for the Record nor had ever sent you an email?

Please everyone feel free to add...

What was the purpose of the Morse code Texas phone number?

What was that notebook sheet of paper with the remote viewing type 3 pics on it and scrap type notes all about?

What revelations or evolvement did YOU experience out of October 28th?

What did you mean by "it starts in California?"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
Hi TNT, and fellow thread friends..

Hello, KBilly
It's good to know you're still with us.

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
You forgot Adraves!
I'm sure he is with us in spirit if not in body...ahem.

LOL..no, I "felt" his presence and that's why I didn't name him

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
you left me out TnT

No, my friend John. You weren't forgotten. I saw you had posted earlier so I didn't mention you. I'm sorry

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by TNTarheel

Druid popped in earlier today and said he will be back.
He asked to keep the lights on. Now we have hot chocolate too

And a fire in the hearth!

We are still missing many though.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes, he has totally blown the first agreement.

But wait... it's our own impatience that is blinding us, never mind that he made a specific promise.

Agreement #3 includes "Communicate with others as clearly as possible" ... that is Open's responsibility, and he/she has failed that. Our responsibility is to listen. But all I'm hearing is crickets. I think we've been quite patient, we took Open at his/her word. We did not make assumptions and trusted that word.

Cricket cricket cricket

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

fantastic list!

13 - When and what is Monday Monday?

14 - Please, explain the google maps and the hand written scribbled paper notes

... thinking of more...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hehe, I'm glad you liked it. Here's another conspiracy, if you will. Honey consumed from bees locally is one of the better things you can eat for your constitution. It grounds you. It contains things I do not know the names of but that are incredibly beneficial to the large bag of various fluids, effluents and bacterias called the human body, Oh yeah, stored correctly it has a shelf life of several centuries. "Gimme the honey mummy!" (British advert for Kellog's Sugar puffs, a godawful cereal tainted with high frequency corn syrup probably or whatever they call it)

edit on 29/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was right. Open did not reveal anything at the end of the day Oct, 28th. I replied this to him in the record:

Kanzler
October 28, 2011 at 8:08 am
"You say – “At the end of the 28th, if you still don’t understand, I will spell out everything for you here.”
But otherwise, you say on the mainpage: “For those who have reached an understanding, that date will never fade, it will remain.”
So, I think, you won’t spell anything out, because there is no end. At least for the “understanders”. This is not the end of anything, this is the beginning. Is there even a need to spell anything out?
Happy Oct. 28th, 2011 to all of us!

The 28th isn't a day - it is a process!

His answer was:

open
October 28, 2011 at 8:38 am
Yes, there is. As much as I have put here explaining that this isn’t a event prediction website, there are quite a few who have jumped at the opportunity to declare that the world hasn’t ended the second it turned October 28th in their timezone. The point for them was a long way away, and for that, I will help.
I do ask that those who have also experienced and understood the purpose here to share with others on this record. It will help a lot of others who are unsure what they need to see.
I will point out again there something has happened, and as I’ve said numerous times, it can’t be viewed materialistically.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Kanzler because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Kanzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I still can't levitate, somethings not right here xD i've come to the conclusion that this is either about what we refer to as spirit, or, again, for the fifth time, possibly a psyop.

and yes open did say he would spell it out over a month ago. would help if the wiki worked.

ed: if opens message was the worlds not going to end on 28th then, well thanks? but I had that vibe anyway.
edit on 29/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 824  825  826    828  829  830 >>

join