It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
What a nice thing to wake up too and I agree what you have put in bold was a strong point. I still like to live everyday like it is Christmas!

To me, my friend, everyday is Christmas
A gift to be enjoyed and treasured.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Thats like saying the bad days are like getting coal for christmas

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"Need a helping hand?" sounds a little strange to me. If Open want to throw in a clue he would do just that, without asking if you need one or not. Does that implies that there is something that your hand can help with? If you look at the bed sketch you can see the hand being under/in front of the head.

Can anyone help clarify a few things?

1. Does the room have to be lit or not?
2. Should we try to keep the image of the room (or part of it) in mind when closing the eyes?
3. With the eyes closed should we focus on:
- the image we held in mind
- the back of the eyelids
- a point beyond the eyelids as suggested here
edit on 5-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I think it could be dark but i would recommend a dim light

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Thats like saying the bad days are like getting coal for christmas

No, Molimo, not all all. Read again..the whole article.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ok

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

"Need a helping hand?" sounds a little strange to me. If Open want to throw in a clue he would do just that, without asking if you need one or not. Does that implies that there is something that your hand can help with? If you look at the bed sketch you can see the hand being under/in front of the head.

2. Should we try to keep the image of the room (or part of it) in mind when closing the eyes?

I will try, Fraam

The addition you speak of appeared when there was discussion last nigh as to what was in the 7th image on the Manual #2 page.

1) whichever way you can relax best in
2) concentrate on whatever you choose
3) this says it best : "It's not a pyramid. See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen "

Don't over analyze the steps. I think this part is to be taken literally.

Only my opinions, Fraam. I am on the same journey.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think this goes along nicely with what Open is trying to tell us. Its compiled of snippets from zeitgeist, kymatica etc. I was watching it and bill hicks's "its just a ride" comes on in the end and i couldn't help link the " two choices, fear and love" to Open's two choices..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Whew I have caught up and Avatar I really enjoyed your first post of the day. I also am of Native American heritage. I have often wondered if the choices I have made in life are influenced by this bloodline?? Add in also German and Irish. I love to be outside with nature and always attributed it to my birth sign (Pisces). I partake in the peace pipe and enjoy every moment of it. I once was doing some research and stumbled across an article about history saying that in the 1800's hemp was legal and was ordered to be grown by the people of America. Also somewhere I read that hemp seeds was good to eat because it helped with certain ailments in the body.

I have always been of curious nature. My brain is kinda like a sponge - it never wants to shut down and sometimes I have to make it. I just can't get enough knowledge. I think that thirst stems from this part of my being - somehow knowing that I know things deep within and wanting to discover it. Not sure if that makes any sense.

Like Avatar said, I have always felt I don't belong in the era but I am now realizing how thankful I should be because there are wonderful times that we live in. I somehow felt I was led here to this thread many years ago just so I could stumble across the "message". After all I am firm believer in things happening for a reason. To borrow Open's quote "there is no coincidences".

With all that being said I would like to share my 2 dreams I had this morning. I was so tired from having only 4 hrs of sleep the night before and honestly didn't want to sleep - guess my mind was in sponge mode. So I made myself shut down for a few. When I woke up I remember one dream was very lucid and then I popped into another that wasn't so lucid. The first one I thought that I could see myself being chased by 3 men in black suits. Yeah kinda like the men in black. I remember running from them because they wanted my soul. I remember that they had huge syringes in their hands. I could see myself running from them because I knew what they wanted. I felt very scared. They almost caught me when somehow I found I was able to scale buildings and jump with quite precision to the next roof of another building. Of course they could do the same. I remember running till I felt I may not be able to breathe anymore - but my fear took over and gave me the stamina to make it. One of them at one point almost got me with the syringe. I eluded it by propelling myself upwards - even though I could feel the needle puncture my skin. Then I went to the next dream. I can't remember much of this one but I do remember hearing voices talking about not be able to ascend and they would need help. I remember thinking if I was going to have that problem when the time come. Not sure if I got any answers but I woke up after that.

Strange indeed. As I mentioned last night about the dream I used to have as a child - I feel in some way this dream could be tied to it but I can't grasp the meaning. Floating seems to be a related theme.

Any thoughts??

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

I thank YOU for the stars and your effort into getting the point across in your own words!

On a side note.. I do feel kinda weird today, like I found something I lost and then loose it once again.

I will be in meditation for the next few hours and will be back if I have something to share with you all!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Fraam

I will try, Fraam

The addition you speak of appeared when there was discussion last nigh as to what was in the 7th image on the Manual #2 page.

1) whichever way you can relax best in
2) concentrate on whatever you choose
3) this says it best : "It's not a pyramid. See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen "

Don't over analyze the steps. I think this part is to be taken literally.

Only my opinions, Fraam. I am on the same journey.

I am in complete unison with you TNT on this. The helping hand add on is to let us know we were on the wrong "track" thinking it was a pyramid.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello all,

As I have probably mentioned earlier, I have learned so much from this thread, and from the oct28 site. I, like many others, feel that it has been an extraordinary ride so far, and I am nowhere near the end.

I was driving home from work today, the sky was grey and the rain pouring. And yet I felt totally blissfull, and a sense of total positivity. I connected with most people on my way home, smiling, waving or saying hello to them.
I don't know if I'm on the right track, but I do know that I have no doubts as to how this whole thing makes me FEEL, and in my world I have always trusted myself and my feelings. As we progress, I feel more and more at home, or welcome, in a sense.

Because of all the Beatles and the John Lennon, I felt it was important to contribute some music. I have a broad taste but this is what came to mind:

Title is very much on topic, and lyrics too actually. Oh, and for a conspiracy nut, this video makes me drool.

Nas & Damian Marley - Patience

This is not derailing, it is further elaboration.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Great choice

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My interest has returned. Manual 2 is very interesting. I used to do that all the time as a kid. I always noticed that the background would form a sort of sphere around me, and more and more color would come into this swirling sphere. Anyone know what I am talking about?
edit on 5-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Oct28 says There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?
Does it mean that manual #1 and #2 help to train the same skill, that have something to do with October 28?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ir seems weird to me how much of this thread relates to the work of Fritz Springmeier and his coded conspiracy with the brainwashing of the illuminati , it seems alot of these visuals and words, along with the music of the beatles all fits into this well - see for instance the page - educate-yourself.org... - for an excerpt list from the book, . . basically the theory goes on about how certain controlling groups through history have studied all occult and religious sect and combine that with brainwashing technics such as drugs, media, and trauma, etc and have perfected a system where they have numerous people throughout society waiting to perform certain tasks like bombings, revolts etc, to further their cause, . . .. all these triggers for these mental slaves are pictures words and music, . . . many of which are described throughout this thread

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

great choice and perfect start to join back the thread, btw didn't knew that about Amadou&Mariam...thx

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thevolunteerwino

Apparently this will come to an end soon i don't think this is the first time it happened like in ancient civilizations but they collapsed

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thevolunteerwino

If this is true Cho didn't really seem to have a set target apart from virgina tech he went on a rampage unless it was meant to cause something

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join