It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Well done my friend, mad props to you!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yes there are they are caused by fluoride which is in almost everything you consume and use in your body and other chemicals like mercury magnesium etc you need a water purifier more specifically a reverse osmosis and grow your own food with it's water and some blockages are indoctrinated some things you might believe in might not be true or real

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Great job on the Wiki page - sorry I cannot help. I am at work and probably should be doing just that

One more question to Open:

If we have had a few drinks or lordy lordy any other intoxicants (not me of course I am thinking of others - LOL) are these excercises useless?

Advice welcome.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

So where do we look for part 3?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Look closely:

www.lfr.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i knew i saw that dot somewhere before... it came to me when it was red...
so code 1010 brings you to the Global Consciousness Project site and if you look on the right you'll notice "Why is the Dot missing?", there it was...
and because link on the left (the GCP dot) doesn't work i went back in time
:
"http://web.archive.org/web/20110711080439/"http://gcpdot.com (remove the " in link)

could this dot be "our" orb?

one more thing..

i don't know about you, but when i look at this landscape i see this

edit on 5-9-2011 by m83x1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Dear, dear, Open,

From the small comments you've dropped here and there on your site about the negativity,
I think it really bothers you when people begin to question your methods, your message, your way of passing on ideas.
You have to understand, this is a conspiracy board. People post items, ideas, videos, article, etc. here to purposely have them picked, and sometimes viciously ripped, apart until the truth is revealed.
The truth is all that most of us here are looking for.

Let me see if I can make you understand in a visual way:

We're walking down a path through the forest and suddenly there is a large, round patch of sand in front of us.
This patch of sand is surrounded on either side by bushes, brambles, thorns, spiders, snakes, there's just no way to get to the other side except to go across that sand.

Picture you on the other side of that sand, waving us over, with beautiful waterfalls, rainbows,
unicorns frolicking on a beach, palm trees, fairies, a feeling of pure, true love and everything wonderful that our minds can imagine.

We want to get to where you are badly. Very badly.
But what's in that patch of sand? Is it a trap? Is there something slithering just under the surface?
Is it quicksand? Poisoned? An illusion?

Is the other side, where you stand with a smile waving us on, just an illusion?
We don't know you from Adam. Are you really good? Is that smile a fake? Does it hide fangs?
What happens if there's nothing wrong with the sand and it's just sand and we get to where you are? Are we going to get there and then you say that nothing on the other side is real? We never really saw what we thought we did?

You have to understand that while we're standing here looking across that sand at you beckoning us to the other side, we need some sort of confirmation from you that the sand is nothing more than plain, old sand. That what we see on the other side really IS what we see. Not simply your word that it is.

We're a conspiracy board, we like truth and hard, plausible, real facts. So far, (I) have seen nothing solid from you that this is going anywhere. It simply continues to run me around in circles on THIS side of the sand.

I honestly mean no disrespect to you or anyone on this thread, but we need more than riddles, math problems, codes and pictures, Open. We really do.

I come from a Cherokee background and have seen and experienced many, many things that people would never understand or believe in a million years (including you), but if I was allowed to tell them about it, I wouldn't talk in riddles and circles, I'd come right out and tell them and let them decide what to believe on their own.

Do you understand what I've said? I sincerely hope you do.

I had another point to make, but I'll leave that alone for now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Looks similar but i don't think this is what open had in mind

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

I was working on doing the same and didn't see this until after I complied my list.

So far I've got this: oct282011.com...

I'll see if I can merge this into one resource.

Excellent work.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I was wondering how he could not have seen something like this happening

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

About the codes no longer working maybe they don't because they're not needed because we already figured out what they were and meant

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Morning all! Back from a good night's rest, and two hours of catch up! Great to see the Wiki page! Love when Open comes through!!
One thing I have to say before I get into last night's dreams...
I know many here are skeptical. I have my moments where I wonder why Open is doing this myself. But, honestly I understand the reason it has to be done this way. Think of what happens when someone comes out to the public with a new idea. They have their followers, yes, but there are so many who jump in to discredit them. THIS message especially has already been down played by TPTB. The date is mumbo-jumbo, the comet is just a comet, etc etc. This is the only way to reach a large number of people who will listen. Given the time frame, it is impossible for Open to get this message out to everyone on the planet. So, he used the tools available to him, and I think hopes that if one of us can get it, maybe we can spread the message further than he can on his own.
I for one FEEL like this is what I have been looking for my entire life. I mentioned in an earlier post about "feeling" things no one else could as a child. I have always been said to have been born in the wrong decade, and that I should have been part of the "hippie movement". After reading up on a couple of things here, I think that is wrong... you see I was born in 1979, under the sign of Gemini. Seems to have been an important year in the timeline we are looking at, as well as duality and parallels. I have always felt that something would happen in my life time. I could never pin-point what it was, and growing up in a Christian household, there were times I was fearful of "the end-times". Through the years I have come to realize that what ever is coming our way is not to be feared, but celebrated. I want so badly to take part in it. Even if this "something" will change life as we know it (loss of tech, thrown into the "dark ages, etc") I am ready and willing to see the new dawn. I truly believe that this shift we are approaching will be a wondrous thing for those who are willing, and terrible for those who aren't.

Only flashes of last nights dreams remain for me. The number 5 was yet again repeated, over and over and over again. I still get the feeling this is important to us here, but cannot figure out why. Many different aspects of my life were twisted together last night. We were getting ready to move into my sister-in-law's house. For some reason we were taking it over, and she and her family had to move out. It was in horrible dis-repair, and we were going through trying to figure out what exactly needed to be done. We had hired someone to come in and do some major landscaping and he was outside with a bull dozer tearing out everything. I was very upset when I saw that he was ripping everything out and not paying attention to what I had requested to be done. Needless to say the house and the property looked almost like a war zone with the horrible state of the house, and the red clay yard having trees laying on their sides, and piles of dead brush shoved to the side.
My mom had taken the kids (my 2 as well as my step-daughter) for an outing. When they all returned my ex-husband was with them. I greeted him as if we were still married (I think maybe we were in the dream) with a big hug and kiss. He barely wrapped one arm around me, and was clearly not enthusiastic about the greeting. My mom picked at him and told him to hug me like he meant it, he never did.
Somewhere along the way I was with my friend. She and I were having our coffee (one of our favorite ways to spend time together) while she was figuring out her bills and expenses... she was getting frustrated that there wasn't enough money to go around (this is not an uncommon occurance for either of us).

I have no idea what these dreams could mean. The only real thing that jumps out at me is that my life's time-line seemed to have been jumbled together...I was seeing past (the ex and my friend), present (my mom with my kids), and future (moving). What bugs me the most is why the house and land were in such terrible shape... this is definitely not how my sister-in-law keeps her home, and not the way things would be handled if/when we move...

Any way, that's my two cents (ok, maybe more like a quarter lol) for the morning! How were your dreams last night???

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Thanks Stonedlion and iamhobo for your encouragement. I don't post on forums usually so nice to feel I'm not making a pigs ear of it!

Just a few more ideas. The pattern page (4558) brings to mind endlessly repeating patterns. Again going back to choice. Unless we can change our consciousness to a new way of being we are in a Groundhog Day of sorts, maybe endlessly creating civilizations that grow and then destroy themselves because the thinking hasn't changed.

The Ghost page keeps reminding me of Ghost in the machine and so I looked up that phrase and got this wiki page: Ghost in the Machine[/url] which I think very much backs up the need for consciousness to overcome fear based thinking.

To quote Mahatma Gandhi: “We must become the change we want to see.”

That's all for now. Will keep thinking and feeling my way through this...

ps don't really know how to work links so sorry if the link is in wrong format. Here is actual link in case hyperlink doesn't work en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I had trouble with manual #2 this morning. My physical eyelids kept twitching and forcing themselves open after a period of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Probably is it relates to this thread and it has ghost in it's name but in this thread nothing is as it seems

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Following along the Ghost in the machine train of thought, I stumbled across this song...
Kinda cool... sounds like what we're talking about... it could be a coincidence... but then again....

www.youtube.com...

You say I look fine, if only you knew what's on my mind.
You'd see a whole different sign, I couldn't show you even if I tried.
I must have got lost in time when I found out I was only free to be, where ever I want to be.

edit on 5-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mornin' all.

Just caught up from 333 to here; only going to be able to pop on today for a little bit. Manual #2 is interesting. Not sure if Signal's experience is what we're getting at here, but I think I've done this, accidentally at first, many times last summer when I was working a different job that allowed me to take naps nearly every day (not at work, at home in the afternoon
).

I'd be relaxing in bed, flat on my back; just breathing and relaxing, and soon I'd be able to see the room around me without opening my eyes. I thought it was a weak state of dreaming until one time my cat walked past the door and I saw that happen while my eyes were closed. I suppose it could've still been dreaming. This happened regularly for a period of time, then stopped.

And it only happened when there was dim light in the room. Never when it was dark, if I remember correctly.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Good morning to you, for me the day is almost past..16.42 in europe, but a whole evening left to ponder en time to let things sink in.

I can't realy remember any dream from last night, although i did wake up feeling very happy and part of something very unimaginably large and wonderful.

As for all the questions about why the riddles and puzzles to get to the point. I think I can answer that real easy, but at the same time I already know that it will be discarded by many. But I will give it a go anyway.

What is the purpose of the oc28 website? It is there to let us see something that has been known throughout the ages by many sages and wise people.

Most of the people today have been brought up with the believe system that only the things you can touch and understand are real, anything else is just stories and fantasy. Our eyes only can percieve about half of a percent of the light spectrum, so anything beyond should in that manner not exist. Luckely we have science which have brought us many tools to see beyond our natural perception capabilities. Science is now even starting to get to the point that they can have very good theories on quantum states and as shown in one of the vids on the oct28 site that we even have knowledge of what will occure in the future, if only for 5 seconds.
Mystics have been teaching things like that for many thousands of years without the tools our modernday science has at their disposal.

Why all the ridles to get to the point where you have your AHA moment?

If I were to tell you what a strawberry looks like, what the color is and that it has many little seeds on it, even a little green crown as were it was attached to a stem once. I would tell you that if you took a bite of it, it would feel wet and very juicy, that the juice was red in color and that you could feel all those tiny seeds in your mouth. They would crunch between your teeth. I'd tell you the strawberry tastes very sweet and that it is a marvelous experience to undergo. But since you never ever had the opportunity to see, let alone taste a strawberry, all I could ever say about it would not make much of an impact on you. It is just another story about something you have no knowledge of. You can trust me on my pretty blue eyes and leave it at that, or you could go out and try to find one for yourself and actually experience all the things i just described to you! Not one moment sooner than that you take a bite from the strawberry will you realy know what it was I described to you.

The same thing goes for this whole oct28 enigma. As long as you will not undergo and try the exercises you have been presented, it is nothing but hear say and easily discarded as nonsense. It also is much more rewarding to find out for yourselves if there is any truth in this whole thing, than let some else tell you it is (A) nonsense or (B) the kingdom of heaven in you as a human spiritual being.
This is not something that you will learn simply by listening to someone who had such an experiance, or read a book about enlightenment, if that would be the case then the whole of humanity would have been enlightend a long time ago. Ask yourself why there are so many books about self discovery? Is it because they hold no truth or is it that we humans tend to think that once we have the material knowledge we know it all?
Something like this is only to be experienced through practise and hard work, for some it will take longer than others, but it will take time and practise.

I am not an enlightend being, but i do have some inside knowledge which only came to me through practise and hard work. I know it is possible for each and every one of you to come to the AHA discovery. The discovery of the true YOU. The discovery that You are Me an I am You.

I wish all of you the Love, Patience and Time to come to that point in time where you will look out of your eyes and finally can shout out I GET IT!! IT IS TRUE!! I AM PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!!

Good forune to all of YOU!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just read the white paper by those scientists challenging the Global Consciousness Project's assertions.

Conclusion and Discussion

We have examined in detail the primary results with regard to the 11 September 2001 events as posted on the Global Consciousness Project web site and find that they do not hold up under close inspection. Leaving aside the administrative and organizational ambiguity with regard to how to compute the summation graphs, we did confirm Nelson’s posting of an excursion just through the p = 0.05 envelope at four hours after the first event. Additionally, the accumulation of χ2 based on Stouffer’s Z remains above that level for only approximately 30 minutes out of the rest of the day of confusion, sorrow, and fear-worldwide.

The computation of accumulation of χ2 based upon sums of Z2 across EGG’s for each second was at chance at the end of the critical period. We now address Radin’s post hoc observations. Although there is a single 1-second Stouffer’s Z of 4.81 in the middle of the New York attacks, we find that it is completely consistent with chance expectation and the distribution of z-scores. Furthermore, it has never been the claim that the EGG network would “feel our pain” for just a second and move on.

Link.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

I think you just hit the nail on the head

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join