It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Look closely:

scholar.google.com...

Do you see what is missing?

Come close, come soon, come now.
edit on 5-9-2011 by drunkenbuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
now i can see the waveforms too...
the image is called all.png and this decribes exactly what we see :
all frequencies from low to high, from left to right.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It would look hilarious, though.

I know what you mean, it just occurred to me that no blind or deaf person should have to suffer a disadvantage. Perhaps they can sense things in other ways.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Sounds like earth's vibrations maybe it's reaction cycle

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We've got new audio as well.

oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Possibly the ears are as important as the eyes

I have been leaning towards this understanding also since Manuel 1 came along. Was wondering when I would see something referenced to it. Guess I am jumping ahead of the game and need to take heed to open's word's - "baby steps" and "patience". I guess this is why the baby steps are needed - to help us get a great understanding of the clues already given and then we can proceed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

That's what i meant about meditation chakras,calming sounds maybe they can even understand sound frequencies better because their hearing is heightened but then there are the people both blind and deaf

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
We've got new audio as well.

oct282011.com...

I think what this means is we should listen to some soothing music like this to help aid us in gaining a grasp on Manuel 2. I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yeah you could say were children in this because we know so little

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That made me think of babies listening to it then falling asleep like a lullaby

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I did a search and didn't find a darn thing posted about this yet, so very sorry if it's a repost!:

oct282011.com...

Even though it turned out to be a major bummer, everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the 8/3/11. Seriously doubt this one has anything to do with that one, though.

Not to sound doubtful...how did you stumble upon this site Grower? Just curious.
'
By the way OPEN!!! Dude I keep imagining a certain "painting" by Salvador Dali. Am I on the right track? If so turn the entire page to Yellow. If not...turn it into Vermilion.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The music is on the website now

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I guess you could explain us as children - but I wouldn't say we know so little - I feel that we know so much but through the "dumbing down" as we grow into adult hood - much of our innocence is lost. We simply forgot. I have always felt that we should not be enclosed in a bunch of walls all day. I like to envision - when I stressed - exactly what the world would be like without all the day to day stress. I picture myself in a meadow with daisies all around me and tall blades of beautiful grass. The sun is shining down on me and I running in the fields with not a care in the world. The best picture I can describe my meaning to is the end of the movie "Knowing". This reminds me so much of that movie.

Ok gonna go back to lurker mode now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the music Open. Is this your way of telling me how to get a better grasp on Manuel 2? If so is it quite soothing and I will have to give it a try.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Q, would you mind sharing a link to the pic you talk about? What is the meaning of it to you? You are being "cryptic" and I an wrap my head it. If I am being too nosy - you can tell me. Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yeah i always feel like i have a mental block just recently while meditating i (apparently) met myself at my highest potential not sure if it was real but it felt like it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

That was quick

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
MANUAL 2 IS OBE GUYS...be careful...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
MANUAL 2 IS OBE GUYS...be careful...

new topics

top topics