It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Mornin' avatar,

I really want you to see my dream from last night, so in case you missed it, here it is.

My dream

I am having a fantastic day because of this, I don't know what to expect tonight, but I, like you, feel that this is supposed to happen this way.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Very well put.

I am sure open would agree. I especially like the part where you say, everyone can get it. I really made progress when that train of thought hit me. There is plenty of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

About everyone can get it everyone knows the answer it's in there subconsciousness most just don't know it's there and don't know how to grasp it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Oh, yes, I did see that! What a cool experience. I believe you are on the right track with it. Keep working at it, I'm sure you're not far now!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Wiki is now live!

October 28th, 2011 Wiki

This has been an accumulation of many people's work. If you would like to help, please place a link in your signatures directing your fellow compadres to the wiki. Hopefully this will result in less confusion and more productivity for everyone envolved.

And of course, the wiki is a living breathing document, it's completely open for anyone to freely contribute to and by no means complete.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Is it just me or did the green org just got bigger again

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
First let me day good morning to my friends. Sounds like many had a interesting night. I myself had my usual quantity of dreams nothing really worth mentioning on that.

One of the first threads that struck me this am. was the link to this MAP and someone thought they saw the anonymous mask perhaps. I see alien myself, but what I really see is what looks like the end of the time wave. The road has formed this to a extent. You dont need to zoom it. It only struck me because I was reading that Terrance Mckenna (sp?) page yesterday.

Now one other thing. Say, we as a group are in the future and we know this time is coming and want to let ourselves know now. we know we are a pretty stubborn bunch so how shall we go about it to hold our attention long enough to try and remind ourselves what it is we want us to remember? lol maybe we drew straws and open got the short one and was left in charge of coming up with the puzzle. Perhaps we thought the puzzle would trigger the memories. I think some of us who are solving bits and pieces have a bit of memory of this themselves.

The good news is we have set this up so that must mean all is well as some point in time!

edit on 5/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Has anyone scanned the QR page? Oops, okay I see. Good thing, this Wiki.
edit on 5-9-2011 by boomerdude because: Leaped before I looked.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

heheheh
I like that idea

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yeah but it could just be open it would be possible if he had the time he could have planned and created this before we even knew it existed

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Good morning, thread!

Progress! The Wiki page is an excellent idea..many thanks to those who compiled it.

A thought...there is a difference between negativity and good healthy skepticism, yes? Too much unconditional acceptance is what has brought our world to this point, I think. We here at ATS, especially in this particular forum, question everything...we question, we dig and poke and prod and look and debate in our quest for truth. It is what we do..it is who we are, yes? Is this not a good thing...to be skeptical (not negative) and to seek truth?

Always, always, use your own good mind...reflect on what you "see" before moving forward.

I have found no harm in Open's message...so far. I continue on.

We are all free to walk away...I still choose to stay. Make your choice. Know what you believe and why you believe it...then have faith in your choice.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I think this is pretty much one of the reasons societies have a tendency to collapse

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm curious, how is everyone interpreting Manual #2? What do you think it's telling you to do?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Im guessing close your eyes and focus while keeping the image in your mind

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by Druid42

Yes it is!! I noticed it about 3 this morning. Yeah I have been up all night and only 4 hrs sleep the night before.
Can't wait till you guys put it all together!!

I think I'll work on it a bit tomorrow.

Wow, you should prolly take a small nap. Try the exercise in Manual #2. We'll still be here, you know?

And many thanks for your contributions here. I think it's people like you who will benefit the most from this.

Good afternoon everyone! Can't wait to begin reading to catch up on what I have missed - while I was sleeping.

Druid I have been trying Manuel 2 since Open first gave it to us. I can't seem to grasp the whole concept or I am doing something wrong. Bummer! I have not really had to much to offer solution wise but I can feel deep within my being that there is something here and needs to be disovered. Can't explain it just something that I feel very strongly about.

Thanks Druid for the kind words. That was nice to wake up to! Ok back to paying catch up.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Yeah but it could just be open it would be possible if he had the time he could have planned and created this before we even knew it existed

Yeah but we would still know about it in the future one way or another, and just the fact that we are here now, one can be pretty sure we also know the outcome.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
On my start page, I subscribe to Daily Motivator I found this waiting for me today:

Let yourself enjoy being you today. Allow the anger, the anxiety, the frustration and the stress to fall away. Stop assuming that you must be negative just because of your circumstances. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, just let yourself enjoy.

Let yourself enjoy being alive and involved in this day. There are challenges, there is beauty, there is pain, there is joy. Immerse yourself in it all and enjoy the intensity of your living experience.

The harsh words directed your way keep you focused. The kindnesses build your faith. The disappointments give you wisdom and perspective. The triumphs make it all worthwhile.

In every moment there is every possibility. Could anything be more sublime? Live those moments with an unassailable sense of enjoyment. They're yours to live, to experience, to mold and to elevate. Don't fall down into the world. Bring it up to you, and enjoy

I emphasied what spoke to me loudest. I shared because it seems to tie into the discussion somehow...at least to me

edit on 9/5/2011 by TNTarheel because: CRS syndrome

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Maybe we do in the subconsciousness

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

What a nice thing to wake up too and I agree what you have put in bold was a strong point. I still like to live everyday like it is Christmas!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

This is exactly what I was trying to say last night to a few posters here. I didn't do such an eloquent job as you Inner! I am going to give your post 2 stars. Thank you for the beautiful words.

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join