It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 346
104
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


Yeah i always feel like i have a mental block just recently while meditating i (apparently) met myself at my highest potential not sure if it was real but it felt like it


Me 2 Molimo but one thing I will tell you. We have this gut feeling inside us for a reason. I have learned along the way to trust what I am feeling. It has not lead me wrong so far - that I know of. I am learning to push all doubt to the side and give things that are not normal to me a chance. If my gut tells me to stop then I follow what it says. Nothing about this message so far has sounded off any alarms for me - to start running in the opposite direction. I may not have an extremely high IQ but I have made it 43 years on the brain that I was given. But I will tell you since I started on this journey for truth many years back, I can sometimes literally feel my brain cells fusing back together when I use it to its fullest.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Molimo - keep pressing forward. You WILL get there!!




posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Electromagnetic spectrum:



Wow great find stoned!! It is identical to the clue on the main page. Can you explain some of it to me? If you wouldn't mind.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha
Look closely:

scholar.google.com...

Do you see what is missing?

Come close, come soon, come now.
edit on 5-9-2011 by drunkenbuddha because: (no reason given)


Did you mean to post that? i.e. consience NOT consciousness?

public.wsu.edu...



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


I think i might do that more often maybe if i ever get dreams they will guide me not sure if i do but i kind of hope so even though i convinced myself not to believe in the word



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE
 


OBE = out of body experience? I am not following why you are showing concern. Can you please enlighten me? I want to hear both sides of the argument please



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


Maybe Thats some of the dreams some people here had



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


Your physical eyes can only see (unaided) within the visible light spectrum...

This is implying that you will begin 'seeing' things outside of that spectrum.
edit on 5-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Electromagnetic spectrum:



I've found some more content that seems appropriate:


Welcome to INFINITY...

The true hidden reality of the 2012 matrix remembers that at the source of all things is energy and magnetism.

The 2012 movement reminds you of one of the new facts of life: Seeing is not always believing.

Beyond Limitations

Beyond all physical limits the 2012 movement remembers the basics. No double-talk or anything of the sort... Rather, a mere analogy with the sole purpose of exemplifying the most basic principles of perception:

Welcome to INFINITY... The true hidden reality of the 2012 matrix remembers that at the source of all things is energy and magnetism.

The 2012 movement reminds you of one of the new facts of life: Seeing is not always believing. 2012 Reality - The Electromagnetic Spectrum Currently, you are surrounded. At any given time in your life, you are traversing through an invisible world of radio, micro, and other various waves and frequencies of energy. Your body itself is made of of these frequencies too.

Looking at the spectrum above you can determine that at any given frequency you will find a different state of existance.

This concept is easily understood by simply connecting the ideas behind the most basic forms of energy.

For Example:

We use radio waves to blanket large areas for audio communication. These waves cover large areas of land but relative to a gamma ray the radio wave is far left on the scale.

Now also important to mention is that we have also leveraged the characteristically dense properties of an X-rays' frequency, capable of penetrating our bodies and even walls, in order to map our bones.

When you can begin to realize that frequencies of energy determine their state and how we perceive them as hard, soft, light or heavy; you may begin to realize the true commonality between all of us in this shared reality.

This means that at the most basic level of everything we find simple frequencies of energy. Essentially everything we perceive as having form comes from a source that is hidden behind the veil we call reality.


“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

- Albert Einstein -




Beyond illusions...

This is what is meant when you hear the 2012 underground talk about the new age.

It simply means that us, much like the frequency of an X-ray itself, as a group are becoming less limited by the physical world.

...


Source



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


I think i might do that more often maybe if i ever get dreams they will guide me not sure if i do but i kind of hope so even though i convinced myself not to believe in the word


I had to clear out a lot of clutter in my mind from all the dogmas and such that had been embedded into my brain. Once I done that - I was able to grasp things better. Not sure if this help in any manner. I started by trying to meditate everyday. I am not sure if I am doing it correctly but I can attest to the fact that I feel much more joy in life. And I want to be more kind and accepting of others. I have found balance and I am thankful for that. So many years of turmoil and searching. But I am thankful for that also - because without those feelings I would not know what real peace and harmony would feel like.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


Your physical eyes can only see (unaided) within the visible light spectrum...

This is implying that you will begin 'seeing' things outside of that spectrum.
edit on 5-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)


Thank you Jour for clearing that up for me. I can't wait to begin this journey correctly so I can see actual results.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


You must be doing it right then



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion
 


What do you think open is trying to tell us it seems like we could rely less on the physical in the future



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


There is no 'correct' way, my friend... although we are all working towards a common goal, the road on which you walk belongs to you. Your way is the correct way.


edit on 5-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Originally posted by stonedlion
Electromagnetic spectrum:



I've found some more content that seems appropriate:


Welcome to INFINITY...

The true hidden reality of the 2012 matrix remembers that at the source of all things is energy and magnetism.

The 2012 movement reminds you of one of the new facts of life: Seeing is not always believing.

Beyond Limitations

Beyond all physical limits the 2012 movement remembers the basics. No double-talk or anything of the sort... Rather, a mere analogy with the sole purpose of exemplifying the most basic principles of perception:

Welcome to INFINITY... The true hidden reality of the 2012 matrix remembers that at the source of all things is energy and magnetism.

The 2012 movement reminds you of one of the new facts of life: Seeing is not always believing. 2012 Reality - The Electromagnetic Spectrum Currently, you are surrounded. At any given time in your life, you are traversing through an invisible world of radio, micro, and other various waves and frequencies of energy. Your body itself is made of of these frequencies too.

Looking at the spectrum above you can determine that at any given frequency you will find a different state of existance.

This concept is easily understood by simply connecting the ideas behind the most basic forms of energy.

For Example:

We use radio waves to blanket large areas for audio communication. These waves cover large areas of land but relative to a gamma ray the radio wave is far left on the scale.

Now also important to mention is that we have also leveraged the characteristically dense properties of an X-rays' frequency, capable of penetrating our bodies and even walls, in order to map our bones.

When you can begin to realize that frequencies of energy determine their state and how we perceive them as hard, soft, light or heavy; you may begin to realize the true commonality between all of us in this shared reality.

This means that at the most basic level of everything we find simple frequencies of energy. Essentially everything we perceive as having form comes from a source that is hidden behind the veil we call reality.


“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

- Albert Einstein -




Beyond illusions...

This is what is meant when you hear the 2012 underground talk about the new age.

It simply means that us, much like the frequency of an X-ray itself, as a group are becoming less limited by the physical world.

...


Source


OMG!!!! The part where it says that imagination is more important than knowledge - I have that exact same quote on a picture. Weird that I see this here. Just another nail in the coffin for me that we are truly on to something very enlightening. This is making my hair stand on end and I feel like electricity can't escape through my body fast enough therefore I am feeling it come out of every cell in my body.

I stand in awe!!!



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Something enlightening i wonder what happens to the ones who refuse it



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by stonedlion
 


What do you think open is trying to tell us it seems like we could rely less on the physical in the future


I don't mean to step on stoned toes here and please forgive me for pipping in the way I have.

I think we don't need to worry too much about the physical because when we do ascend - the 4th density will be a lower density and we wont have the "flesh vehicle" anymore to limit us like we are in this time. I also heard that we won't have neither male or female parts. Not sure if this is true - but this something I have been meditating on for a lil while now.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


There is no 'correct' way, my friend... although we are all working towards a common goal, the road on which you walk belongs to you. Your way is the correct way.


edit on 5-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)


Thank you Jour for those words of encouragement. It was much needed at this time.


I am going to star your post.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Something enlightening i wonder what happens to the ones who refuse it


Nothing i think...in a multi universe setting it doesnt matter.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
We've got new audio as well.

oct282011.com...



This sounds like 528hz the Solfeggio Mira Gestorum frequency. It's used a lot in healing, including by me, and is very powerful.

To compare listen to it here:
www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE
 


Yeah and if something does happen i think reincarnation exists it would explain the minds of others being connected



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

log in

join