It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Anything that can be imagined, can be created. History shows this - Leonardo DaVinci imagined and visualised and documented flying machines - these were simply impossible dreams at that time, but we have them today. Man imagined that he could go into space, and we did.

Which brings me back to a famous quote bu Arther C Clarke:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

And a lesser known one:

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Yeah but then there's the billions people might be asking where did they come from? it's possible new souls are created (though the mental connections make sense) or they came from somewhere else

well...maybe the multi universe is merging in some way...if its branching out, its bound to intersect in some way...hence the new souls and new mental connections to strangers...

scattered thought...sorry

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Molimo

Thank you my friend, if it wasnt for you and a couple others, I would swear I was just talking to myself around here! Frustrating sometimes so I can just imagine what open may feel like on occasion!

Then again maybe people only see what they are suppose to at any given time.

Onehuman - I follow what you say and I digest it pretty well. I have spoken to you a few times on here but I think you always miss my posts because the thread fills so quickly. I feel as if I am on the same page as you. I am not scared of change. I in fact welcome it. Anything has to be better than what I have been through. I carry a burden within me for all humanity. Not sure why but it is like I speak to the universe all the time and ask for a way to be provided to stop the suffering and the madness.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by onehuman

Do you think they could be subconsciously affecting us maybe giving a subliminal message or is that only done with lyrics and not instrumentals?

I believe it can be done with both actually. When I listen to music I really only hear the lyrics as another instrument so it really takes me awhile to focus on what is being said or sung. Others, the first thing they hear are the lyrics and the music is more of a back up to what is being said or sung.

I listen to Enigma a lot and even though I dont understand some of the chants they use, it still soothes me as a sound.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
Anything that can be imagined, can be created. History shows this - Leonardo DaVinci imagined and visualised and documented flying machines - these were simply impossible dreams at that time, but we have them today. Man imagined that he could go into space, and we did.

Which brings me back to a famous quote bu Arther C Clarke:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

And a lesser known one:

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."

"Nothing happens unless first...a thought."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't really find it frustrating but i know the feeling im known as "the quiet one" in my circle of (few) friends

About knowing things at a given time did you ever experience the feeling you read something complicated but a certain part of it you immediately understood

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yeah and morse code can be used

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yeah but then there's the billions people might be asking where did they come from? it's possible new souls are created (though the mental connections make sense) or they came from somewhere else

Funny that you say that Molimo. I was surfing on you tube one day and I ran across this video about RH negative blood. I have that blood type so I clicked on it - not knowing what it was about. It was saying that these people are descendents of the ancient alien race - can't remember the name of the race but I will go back and see if I can find it.

I think when we die we are left in wait to go over so to speak what it is that we have learned from that life. Then once we process it all - we choose a new fleshly vehicle to move around in - in the density. I know that sounds out there - but that is where I am. There was much more said on the topic but I can't do it justice. I now sorta feel like what open feels by trying to get us to see for ourselves. Maybe he can't put it exactly into words for us?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i made a quick image of search.wav
what if we take the peaks and zeros as a morse code ?

edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: glitch

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

probably because think of the reactions of people if he just said what he wants us to know few would believe him and he could attract some unwanted attention about choosing your life i sometimes think people could have thought "if i chose this life what was i thinking"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don't think they call music the universal language for no reason. BTW I love Enigma!! Have you ever heard of Yanni? I was at a fleamarket one day and I ran across the is Native American who had a stand set up there. He was playing some of the most beautiful music I think I have ever heard. It was himself and a few others who made the cd's. There was this thing called a pan flute (i think) and I was instantly drawn to it. They had 10 cd's out and I bought copies of them all. They got lost when my ex husband and I divorced. I went to look for them one day and I could not find them. I went back to that fleamarket quite a few times hoping to catch them there again - but no luck.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

lol yes Ready, I have seen, as I said with the exception of a few and thank you as well...I may have missed on occasion as well as I do tend to wander away, but I am pretty good about reading all threads. Thankfully I was blessed with the love to read!

Which leads me to Mo, yes I have had that experience of understanding a complicated read. The only things that really lose me are numbers. My brain has a major block to those. Oddly though, I am a musician and I understand music quite well. I have the ear so they say. Many believe music is numbers in another form, so perhaps I understand numbers in the different language.

All through my life I have been a firm believer that if you can think it than it exists somewhere somehow.

I have mentioned before what is scifi today is tomorrows reality.

Have any of you not met a person that you were instantly friends? Like picking up where you left off? I whole hardheartedly believe in reincarnation just for one of these reasons. You see eye to eye so fast upon meeting again, because you all ready Know each other.
Just like when I lose a friend to death, I always say in my mind to them, See you next lifetime... for I know I will and that they havent gone far. It brings me peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Mara5683

Actually, if you go to this PAGE and draG your mouse from the 528 to 639 you will get the same sound as what is on the main page of the site, or the new music added.

Interesting what they each represent.

528 Hz - Love frequency "DNA integrity and repair"

639 Hz - Whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.

Thank you!! Have been searching for that page for ages as lost it somehow from my favourites. It's a very neat way of hearing all the sounds.

Even if not linked to all of this, the solfeggio sounds are very powerful and I use them a lot. They work best when all nine are used, or at least the core six frequencies.

I use tuning forks but Ravi's mix found here www.solfeggiotones.com... is also very effective and quite strong.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
even more creepy :
sometimes people think could have thought "if i chose this life what I want/can afford"
edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: missing tee

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

I was just reading up on the matrix:

Welcome to the Matrix

"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes," as Morpheous said it... The profound gravity of this hidden gem, is understood by a select few. 2012 welcomes you to the real world.

What is Known...

The secret known to the 2012 underground and known to other cultures around the world: THE WORLD IS IN YOU.

Everything you see, smell, and otherwise experience are simply electrical currents perceived in your brain. This means that the world happens inside of you, not externally.

Your brain performs upon the matrix of the world in an ironically similar manner to which a computere accesses the internet. Just like the computer reads code and portrays images, we percieve waves and electrical currents and produce objects in our own mind.

For Good or Bad?

Because we all share the same network or reality we find trouble when thinking about the manipulation of this secret. It can be used as both good and bad. It is how a King rallies his herd or unites for cause. We are of course talking about the control of information. And there are many questions to ask of course. Which book is right, which way to vote and may selfishness not be your guide.

But can this really be how your very birth-right hides in plain view. Can this be how your beliefs and intuition hide in plain. Has mass media really dominated the minds of the majority?

The one who tells the stories rules the world...
- Native Hopi -

How it Works

The secret of the "Matrix" is so simple when you stop to think about it. And the matrix, like the movie of the same name says, is everywhere. But before you graduate to advanced topics like the NWO / New World Order (coming soon to this site!!!) you must first understand the basics of the matrix. As it is basically how this whole "reality" or thing we call perception works.

Introducing:

2012 VISION
2012 PERCEPTION
2012 VIDEOS

The current perception I get from the evening news is that the world is dominated by human failure, crime, catastrophe, corruption, and tragedy. We are all tuning in to see how the human mind is evolving, but the media keeps hammering home the opposite, that the human mind is mired in darkness and folly.
- Deepak Chopra -

Source
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Maybe thats how soulmates meet if they exist

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Originally posted by stonedlion
We've got new audio as well.

oct282011.com...

This sounds like 528hz the Solfeggio Mira Gestorum frequency. It's used a lot in healing, including by me, and is very powerful.

i do not think the fequencies are matching ?
edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes indeed Ready, I do know of Yanni as I am a piano player myself. I actually have one song I worte if you would like to hear it, Just send me a U2U. Enigma speaks volumes to my soul in so many ways. That is why I posted the video Return to Innocence the other night. I really think that song fits well with this thread.

I am almost positive I know whom you are referring too with the pan flute and being native american. My mind has gone blank, lol having a senior moment) but I will get that answer for you asap

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

Originally posted by Mara5683

Originally posted by stonedlion
We've got new audio as well.

oct282011.com...

This sounds like 528hz the Solfeggio Mira Gestorum frequency. It's used a lot in healing, including by me, and is very powerful.

i do not think the fequencies are matching ?
edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

If you put 528hz on something like tone generator and play it in the background and then put on the search.mp3 they do fit to my ear but I'd need to know how to do harmonics of 528 to see if the second tone is one. I don't know how to do that but maybe someone here does.

Also I put in 528* and got to the black ghost page, the one that says there are no coincidences. Does anyone know if there is a difference between getting to that page and getting to the white page with the ghost square brackets ... thing only?

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join