It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Yeah and if something does happen i think reincarnation exists it would explain the minds of others being connected

I dont like the idea of reincarnation though...i hate to see my "new" self as a rehash of my "older" self...lol but mathematically i saw somewhere that reincarnation is an improbable concept...lemme check.

Good thought though...

link   
reply to post by KBilly

See for your self:
scholar.google.com...

Travel back in time my friend and see who listens to who

ILLUMINATOS!

link   
Of course your way is the correct way, how else would I be able to experience it in the big picture. Anything we All do is just for us to experience as the whole that we really are, or the One if you will. lol kind of like we are just one big computer all gathering information in infinite ways.

The added music is a pleasure open, it is true, music soothes the soul indeed. Savage beast as well.I wish we could change the music on the radio waves and get rid of all the hate music. Im sure it would make a big difference, but alas that has its place as well. I myself prefer the ethereal in my old age.

I think what a person listen too says a lot about them

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yeah and there's also forgetting your life people might think it was as if it meant nothing

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
ReAdY2AsCeNd

Got my PM? sorry to bother you with that info...just looking out...check that with Open, maybe im wrong with manual 2 but if im correct...its not for novices believe me. its pretty serious stuff...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

-Albert Einstein

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

And the music that "brainwashes"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah and if something does happen i think reincarnation exists it would explain the minds of others being connected

Molimo I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I think this is why we experience de ja vue(sp?). JMHO

link   

Yeah and there's also forgetting your life people might think it was as if it meant nothing

thats depressing lol

link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

I know how expansive and endless imagination can be but when you imagine it doesn't it technically become knowledge?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

this sond morely like a code..
is there anybody out there with knowlege in notation and its transcripts..like a morse code that we can decipher ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Actually, if you go to this PAGE and draG your mouse from the 528 to 639 you will get the same sound as what is on the main page of the site, or the new music added.

Interesting what they each represent.

528 Hz - Love frequency "DNA integrity and repair"

639 Hz - Whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.

link   

Yes IQ I did and thank you so much again. I responded to it.

link   

Yeah but then there's the billions people might be asking where did they come from? it's possible new souls are created (though the mental connections make sense) or they came from somewhere else

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

-Albert Einstein

Thank you Eleph - that is such a beautiful quote - don't you agree?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Do you think they could be subconsciously affecting us maybe giving a subliminal message or is that only done with lyrics and not instrumentals?

link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Molimo I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I think this is why we experience de ja vue(sp?). JMHO

Deja Vu is a glitch in the system...Matrix.

I think Deja Vu is the recognition of a subliminal detail at a certain time when the brain is triggered by a similar event.

Example: A black cat looks at you as you walk along the street at 3pm in 1998. You didn't notice it then but your brain, as it mapped out the street you are about to walk in, registered it. Come 2007 and you walk along the same street at 3pm and you see a black cat looking at you....you say deja vu.

thats my take on it...

link   
reply to post by Molimo

Thank you my friend, if it wasnt for you and a couple others, I would swear I was just talking to myself around here! Frustrating sometimes so I can just imagine what open may feel like on occasion!

Then again maybe people only see what they are suppose to at any given time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have not read this thread entirely so this may have already been said.

For me, Manual 1 teaches us to see that we are all connected, we are all one.

Manual 2, which I have not tested yet, I think teaches us how to astral project/OBE. All the steps are there and when it says "they will reopen" this is exactly what happens when you astral project/OBE, your eyes "reopen".
(I did read someone who mentioned this and warned to be careful, to which I am confused because there is no danger in doing this, we do it every night when we dream just not consciously.)

So if I take these two things, if I am correct in my assumptions, it teaches at least one thing and that is that we are more than our physical bodies.

Well, for now that's all I got.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Maybe i think i experience deja vu a few times thinking i saw it in dreams

new topics

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join