It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
For example, the first story presented here, of the origin of the belief in god. It comes from a scripture in which the Buddha was refuting the errors of Eternalism and non-Eternalism. The Buddha explains how many sincere people, after arduous meditation and introspection, remember previous existences with heavenly gods, and falsely conclude these gods are eternal or omnipotent. The Buddhist view, radically different from the Hindu, was that these gods were just another form of our human personality, subject to all the egotism, loneliness, and jealousies of human beings, and controlled by the same laws of cause and effect. In this story Brahma is the first to appear in the newly recreated universe, in the uppermost heaven, precisely because he had the lowest stock of merit of all the innumerable beings who had waited out the destruction of the universe in the bodyless state. Out of loneliness he desires companions, and when they purely coincidentally appear, he concludes he is creator and ruler of the universe. The new gods, in their innocence, accede that he is indeed their creator. When beings finally devolve to human size, they remember this experience of Brahma and create a notion of an eternal unchanging God. Rather than directly attacking the belief in gods, who play no role in Buddhism, the Buddha merely assures us that they are not our creators and lords, while poking fun at them.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Open:

Would you be open to setting up a community-driven wiki on the site?

A definitive resource such as that would provide a way to keep everyone up-to-date and more importantly allow newcomers to get up to speed without having read through 300+ pages of comments. A large amount of which can likely be attributed to people asking if something has already been discussed/discovered.

I think this may have been part of the reasoning behind record.oct282011.com, but I personally think that medium fails in regards to this specific need.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just some research guys...I'm putting it out there...the vid explains the colors...though I'm still trying to grasp it
edit on 5-9-2011 by IQPREREQUISITE because: link not working lol

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
www.purifymind.com...

if anyones interested here is the link to the whole site...seems good reading material for "unenlightened" ones like me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Open:

Would you be open to setting up a community-driven wiki on the site?

A definitive resource such as that would provide a way to keep everyone up-to-date and more importantly allow newcomers to get up to speed without having read through 300+ pages of comments. A large amount of which can likely be attributed to people asking if something has already been discussed/discovered.

I think this may have been part of the reasoning behind record.oct282011.com, but I personally think that medium fails in regards to this specific need.

This is a good suggestion...I'd like to suggest one myself.

Come oct28 may there be a Q&A among people to discuss what happened to them, how this helped their lives etc. Like a site sharing each others "enlightened" and complete new consciousness experience...

I know people would like to read up on that...just to inspire others that there is still hope in this world.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Not to sound like a prick or anything, but I would edit your previous posts and put the content inside "external content" tags. I'm not certain if they have rules about it or not, but it could save you from getting a warnings or something similar from the mods.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Not to sound like a prick or anything, but I would edit your previous posts and put the content inside "external content" tags. I'm not certain if they have rules about it or not, but it could save you from getting a warnings or something similar from the mods.

no warnings...yet lol

ive yet to figure out how to posts...im a newbie here, i dont even know how to place an avatar in my profile...but i will learn, so dont you worry...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

New message on the main page:

If there are an infinite amount of possibilities that exist, and observation changes that, then the mere conscious choice to be part of one or the other is possible. Those who aren't open will see no change.

The message from 9351 seems very relevant as well:

will only be open to those who are open to it

This message has been moved to the source code and now reads:

If there are an infinite amount of possibilities that exist, and observation changes
that, then the mere conscious choice to be part of one or the other is possible. Those
who aren't open will see no change. What you're not seeing is, if the date of
consciousness change is true, in this or other reality, who kicked it off? Did you
just want to watch and enjoy the show, or be the ones to do it?

Great Scott! That last sentence is a complete mindf*ck. Going to ponder that for a while...
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Oh wow I think this is a confirmation as to what I wrote about the image that someone here found over the next to last pic on the manual.

Open can you tell me what the triangle represents please - or at least give me a hint?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If there are an infinite amount of possibilities that exist, and observation changes
that, then the mere conscious choice to be part of one or the other is possible. Those
who aren't open will see no change. What you're not seeing is, if the date of
consciousness change is true, in this or other reality, who kicked it off? Did you
just want to watch and enjoy the show, or be the ones to do it?

Well we wouldn't know that would we? In a multi universe concept with endless possibilities and infinite realities, it won't matter if we achieve or become aware that we achieved 9th level consciousness...coz in the other reality were still dumb. It affects only this reality...not the other ones that branched off from the day you were born til someone created this concept.

So it doesn't matter, if people see no change, or just watched or kicked it off...there are multiple realities. If this world is destroyed or attains peace or whatever...there are still others that exist, with us in them branching off a different timeline.

We're just a speck in the big scheme of things...a grand plan that we pretend to know but actually have no idea...

The sun shines and goes down on the good and the evil...truth is revealed just the same...we either reject it or accept it...but the truth is revealed to everyone. A cult on the other hand believes that the truth is only revealed to them. And that is very, very dangerous.

Just a thought lol

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Tried to edit this but I was past my time limit.

ETA: The pyramid is not waves - it is meant to show us how to keep focus and eventually we can see through our eyes? Would this be correct open?

Any thoughts?

ETA2: Gosh I can tell I am getting sleepy - I can't even get my thoughts together. What we think to be some kind of pyramid is really showing how we can keep focus and eventually be able to see through our eyes and possibly by the last part of the add on - our eyes will really "open" back up. If any of that makes any sense.
edit on 5-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Are you talking about this? Also, it's not a pyramid.

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Plus evolution doesn't end...its an infinite universe...there are no cut offs...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In the source on Manual #2 Manual2

it says 'Look into it, until they open again'

so open wants us to look into the pyramid/spiral thing until our (eyes) are open again, to the point were your not sleeping, but in a sub-conscious state? i dont know what im getting that, but if you CANT do the steps in Manual1 because there isnt another person that you can/ or want to do it with, then how can you continue to move forward through this cryptic site. im pondering not continuing. because this is all starting to seem pointless, i was determined before to push on and contribute as much as i can, but now its all starting feel like a waste of time, there are so many flaws in Opens beliefs and his methods that it isnt relevant to what hes trying to accomplish,

if he was trying to accomplish giving people knowledge of whats to come, a knowledge that wouldnt be heard if someone didnt have a computer, then whats the point, if it only affect computer people. and as others said, if this isnt how he gained the knowledge of this 'theory/experiment' then how does he expect the same results on people reading it through cryptic messages and internet sites that really dont have any meaning.

also, how is this supposed to help ANY of us with our daily lives?, what are we to gain from this knowledge?, why is it needed now, and not months before, to make sure that we have figured it out before the actual date comes. i just dont think open had thought this 'experiment' through enough to realise his mistakes. If he wants to reach people willing enough to persevere through this nonsense, than what about all the people out there without electricity, internet, computers that are wise and knowledge, with the types of methods that open is suggesting we try. (meditating and what not.)

sorry if theres mistakes, tired and was trying to type fast.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Yes I am. Earlier everyone was trying to analyze what it was. The more that I looked at it I thought it looked like an eye. I at first thought the pyramid was some sort of frequency wave but then after seeing the update on Manuel 2 I realized it was something different.

If you scroll back I edited what I was thinking. Now I am hoping that Open will give me a confirmation I am on the right path.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

so open wants us to look into the pyramid/spiral thing until our (eyes) are open again, to the point were your not sleeping, but in a sub-conscious state? i dont know what im getting that, but if you CANT do the steps in Manual1 because there isnt another person that you can/ or want to do it with, then how can you continue to move forward through this cryptic site. im pondering not continuing. because this is all starting to seem pointless, i was determined before to push on and contribute as much as i can, but now its all starting feel like a waste of time, there are so many flaws in Opens beliefs and his methods that it isnt relevant to what hes trying to accomplish,

if he was trying to accomplish giving people knowledge of whats to come, a knowledge that wouldnt be heard if someone didnt have a computer, then whats the point, if it only affect computer people. and as others said, if this isnt how he gained the knowledge of this 'theory/experiment' then how does he expect the same results on people reading it through cryptic messages and internet sites that really dont have any meaning.

also, how is this supposed to help ANY of us with our daily lives?, what are we to gain from this knowledge?, why is it needed now, and not months before, to make sure that we have figured it out before the actual date comes. i just dont think open had thought this 'experiment' through enough to realise his mistakes. If he wants to reach people willing enough to persevere through this nonsense, than what about all the people out there without electricity, internet, computers that are wise and knowledge, with the types of methods that open is suggesting we try. (meditating and what not.)

I see your point...and its very well taken.

Sad to say that the only response your going to get from the "enlightened" ones are...

1. Have patience.
2. It's not for you. You're too negative. You're not open minded enough.
3. ....no reply at all.
4. Look further. Open has laid out all the clues for you to find and "see"
5. Or some vague advice or response.

I believe in the possibility of things...but the messenger is indeed and will forever be...f*cked up.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

I believe in the possibility of things...but the messenger is indeed and will forever be...f*cked up.

Yes, thanks for agreeing, im not saying i am stopping, just because i cannot complete the steps 'needed' to experience manual2. i will continue to check OCT28 until that day has come, but seriously, i hope these 300+ pages that we've all worked so hard for, and had sleepless night trying to solve the next clue, will be worth it for those that have followed and continued it till the end. otherwise, this is all a waste of time, and a 'Lol' for Open.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Nooooo that is not what he is trying to tell us. He is saying that it is not a pyramid but showing us how to stay focused while we are doing this exercise. And eventually with focus we will be able to see through our eyes.

I realize things are done in a cryptic fashion but you nothing worth gaining is given freely. As far as not finding meaning this is why he is giving "it" to US/ALL in this manner. Because of this philisophy. I saw someone mention somewhere - that Open told his friends and they got it. If so then why can't he tell us? I think because we don't have the bond/connection with him - that his friends do - so we must be kept interested by what we must obviously love - cryptic puzzles or we would have lost interest by now. The whole mystery of it is what keeps me here. I am hooked!

If you truly want to find meaning - or you would not have been here to begin with - I would suggest that you hunker down and enjoy the ride. So far I have seen no harm being done here and only harmony among fellow thread friends. Along the way there has been a tad bit of bickering but it is because we have not learned Opens number one theme yet. PATIENCE

I think he is trying to help us achieve how to be ready when it is time to ascend into the next level of conscience state. Along with other cosmic things about to transpire. As far as the message spreading that is where people like us come in. Just like the "Bible" says we are to spread the word. And I think Open is trying to imply this as well. Since the net has opened us up to being to communicate all over the world. Therefore giving us "more tools in the tool box" - to borrow another poster here reference. I personally feel that Oct 28 is going to be where we move to the next level of being. After that we are going to start experiencing things like we never thought imaginable. This is just my theory for what it is worth.

It saddens my heart to hear of people getting frustrated and wanting to abandon ship. Think if all this really has meaning - what "pioneers" we WILL be. That thought bring me great comfort. I was watching earlier about this exact same thing that I am speaking of. Straight out of the "Outer Limits" - literally. The episode was called Music of the Spheres. It talks about how AI was sending a signal hidden in a radio frequency that a young man picked up one day by listening to space. His sister found it and began to listen to it. She found euphoria and wanted to share it with others. Only teenagers could hear if for some strange reason. They listened to it and things began to happen they were literally turning into gold beings. This was to protect them from the radiation that the sun was going to begin to give off - due to sun spots on the sun. It was rebirthing itself also. The gov figured this out and found a way for the older generations to be able to hear the "music" - as the teenagers called it. Some choose to stay - and others joined them.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Yes, thanks for agreeing, im not saying i am stopping, just because i cannot complete the steps 'needed' to experience manual2. i will continue to check OCT28 until that day has come, but seriously, i hope these 300+ pages that we've all worked so hard for, and had sleepless night trying to solve the next clue, will be worth it for those that have followed and continued it till the end. otherwise, this is all a waste of time, and a 'Lol' for Open.

Ditto : )

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Please forgive the long wall text..

I had more to say but ran out of room and the thought has evaded me.

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join