It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Where is manual 2

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Code number **43. Here's a link.
Second.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Can it be only done at night?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Druid42

Can it be only done at night?

It can be done anytime you close your eyes. The best time is when you go to sleep, when you are relaxed and in bed. However, if you work midnight turn, the results will be the same if you sleep during the day, so the time of day has no bearing whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So I did what I think Open wanted last night, closed my eyes, and waited until the sparkles then images came. Once they started to come randomly it took a while to calm down because of the 1000s of images flashing super fast that I get at first when I do this. But then it settled, and I imagined the interior of my bedroom, and sat up again, so I was kind of seeing my bedroom but with my eyes closed, turning my head around, etc. It was fairly vivid, not as strong as I've had sometime before but pretty good.

I assumed this was what I should do because of the last picture, where the room has become the image.

Then I went to sleep.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

What were those images?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Actually i think this kind of thing could have happened to me before but it would only last a few seconds

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

What were those images?

It's usually too hard to tell at the 'flashing' stage. Sometimes I can pull out one or two things, but I couldn't last night, I just waited for it to settle down until I got to the stage I had more control of it. I really should have thought of the triangle and timewaves before I tried the "looking around with my eyes closed" part, but i forgot

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Actually i think this kind of thing could have happened to me before but it would only last a few seconds

Yeah, I think normally I either don't get this, or it's very mild. I have to take prescription medicine to make it really strong like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Yeah but i think this was more frequent when i was a child it would make sense

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

That's a good point I think. When I was young, I did used to be able to do this everytime, I could start having extremely vivid images whenever I closed my eyes and concentrated. If I fell asleep doing it, I would have kind of lucid/vivid dreams too.

As I got older I don't even remember any dreams at all anymore.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It's because children can pick up higher frequencies and i think their third eye is open so when you see a baby technically it's smarter than you

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

Good morning, everyone! I'm sorry I have to answer to your u2u here, lastsoul, but I can't send them yet, I think I need 20 posts or something. Yes, I was looking into the *person's* right eye, not the one on *my* right. (I stress this because my sister's boyfriend thought he should look into the eye on his right.) We tried looking into the left one just to see what would happen and nothing did. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

I also exchanged some e-mails with open yesterday and asked about the people who didn't have anyone to do the exercise with, if there were other things they could do. He told me "There are different methods". He was still cryptic about everything else, so I really don't have anything else new to share about his responses.

About the manual 2, I only saw the first version before I went to bed yesterday, so I tried it without knowing what was supposed to happen. I'm... still not sure I liked the result, but I'll hold my peace until I can try it again and maybe ask a few more questions of open.

Lastly, congratulations on unlocking the new pages, everyone! I fail at that part, so all your work is much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have to just tell you about my dreams last night, before I forget.

I went to bed after watching the new pictures on manual #2

After I started focusing on the little dots and patterns, some lightish patterns came across my eyes, and then pictures started forming, like a lot of you have probably experienced a thousand times.
Now for the weird part:

I guess I reached the point I was supposed to, because all of a sudden, my eyes opened and I was in my bedroom, but a lot was changed. The light was on, somebody was watching tv in the other room, and I could also hear someone talking.

I was very confused, but calm, wondering if I had somehow wandered in to a different reality, so I started to get up, because I wanted to see who was in the other rooms. (I was supposed to be alone in the appartment) When I got up, I looked at my alarm clock, and it was 4:01AM.

I opened the door to the living room and briefly, in less than a second saw some people sitting there, but could not make them out. In the same moment, all lights went total black out, and I "woke up" in my bed. The alarm said 4:02AM and I felt like I had been jolted back in my own timeline, if you will.

This is the best I can do, it was very weird, and very hard to explain. I hope this is useful to some of you, and I, personally, can't wait to get to sleep tonight.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

In the room was it different did it look or feel like a different timeline?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Another video about an awakening on 10-28-11 with a simplified breakdown of the levels on the 9351 page.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It looked normal only with a lot of light on from lamps in the rooms. Warm light. But it felt like a different timeline, or I at least it felt like I wasn't supposed to be there at that time, but I write that off because of the new experience. Maybe it was just because I wasn't accustomed to this experience.

I really appreciate all the experiences I have had since open started this.
It keeps getting better.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hello everyone! Ok,this might have nothing to do with what you're discussing right now but i just wanted to share.Last night i went to bed tired after having read the manuals,record and everything here on ATS.I wanted to try the exercise but my eyelids were waaaaay too heavy so i fell asleep immediately...i probably had many dreams like i always do but at approximately 8am i heard someone shouting on the street outside and kinda woke up but not entirely...i looked at the clock and it was 8 something...i felt a little cold and thought to myself that maybe if i got up and grabbed a sheet to cover myself would be better,but that would wake me up so i changed my mind...i continued my sleep and i dreamt i was home with my mother,whom i haven't seen in 14 years,i was a lot younger and i was trying to decide what to wear to school...it was 2 pm and i had to be there at 2:30 or i'd miss the class...i opened my closet and browsed on clothes...at that point i heard a loud noise and my cat jumped over me and completely woke me up,i opened my eyes and saw her beside me staring at one of the closets,the one closest to the ceiling that's high up and you need to get on a chair to access it...sorry my description is poor,i'm not a native speaker!
Then i looked on the floor and saw a sheet and 2 pillowcases lying there.My cat's tail had become ''fuzzy'',a sign that she was....startled?Scared?I'm not sure.The closet's door was open.I got up and picked up the sheet,covered myself and went back to sleep.....it didn't frighten me at all.Perhaps it was a coincidence...i have no idea...are there coincidences in life?I still do not know.I don't know how to interpret this or IF it has anything to do with what's been going on on this thread.Opinions are welcome if anyone decides to grace me with a reply.Thank you in advance!

edit on 5/9/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think i read something about a zodiac chart representing different ages in which there are 12 if this age is ending into an age of peace what's supposed to happen after the age of peace?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

After reading about your dream i just thought it was probably more than just a dream

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join