It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Someone made a comment about the Stairway to Heaven clue being played backwards and not thinking much of it. As so much is a thought of in mirror form around here , where would that lead us in a sense? Back down the stairs from heaven back to earth? Seems another circle as well.

In and out, up and down, all around... Past present future, all at the same time, Time didnt exist until we decided it did. We locked ourselves in that box of thought. Erase that from the equation and you are free to be anywhere you wish in any space or on any side of the mirror.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Please don't give up guys - each one of us is unique in our own way. You guys have brought great insight from what I have seen. I have enjoyed reading all your posts. I have a feeling in my gut - and it is never usually wrong - that open is on our side and wants us to find this "message" so we can help others.

I think it is a large scheme - that began hundreds of thousands of years ago maybe millions, and we have never been privy to the whole picture before. Simply because the elite feel that we are not worthy of the "enlightenment" Let's prove them wrong fellow thread friends. We are capable of CHANGE!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Very thought provoking onehuman.
Thanks!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

If there are an infinite amount of possibilities that exist, and observation changes
that, then the mere conscious choice to be part of one or the other is possible. Those
who aren't open will see no change. What you're not seeing is, if the date of
consciousness change is true, in this or other reality, who kicked it off? Did you
just want to watch and enjoy the show, or be the ones to do it?

The last few sentences of Open's message seem to elude to us being the ones who will pioneer/set in motion the new shift in consciousness. I'm reminded of The Hundredth Monkey Effect; the basic premise of which states that once a critical number of a specie's populace become conscious to a specific thought the thought would then become ubiquitous. In the study they found the thoughts of an isolated group of monkeys would transpire instantly throughout the world. Is Open the first monkey trying to seed these thoughts to the point where they reach our supposed critical number, thus resulting in us manifesting a new reality?

I hate to say it, but it does at least sound like a cult phenomenon. Not to say that's what I think it is...

This my last post for today, hopefully the morning shift will have some fresh eyes to bring to this.
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Very interesting. I had stopped reading this back when it was only 50 pages. The whole manual #1 looking into another persons pupil it seems like you could accomplish the same point by focusing on a burning candle forcing your attention from everything around you to everything inside of yourself. As for the whole second manual It reminds me of the vision I had two weeks ok while undergoing kidney surgery.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Open - are you saying that we will see through our eyelids - or our eyes will actually reopen? Since we are to take things literally. I want to learn to this and I keep trying but for some reason I can't keep focus. Any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

G'nite stoned. Sweet dreams...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

I agree, but all im stating is that this isnt the 'logical' way to spread knowledge.
i know he wants to keep us interested, and that if it wasnt a puzzle,alot of us wouldnt be here.
but if i had great knowledge about ones inner being(i believe thats what knowledge he has), i would come right out, and help people understand as easy, and be as simple as possible.

I am not abandoning ship, im just tired and restless.
Patience, is something i never used to have, but a few years back i learned it is essential to be patient, as life wasnt created in a day. and im glad that everyone is coming together, to help solve this puzzle

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Care to elaborate on your vision?? I am all ears and mind is racing...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
sure..

I was on a large open field. I was standing at the head of a large column of beings. I call them beings because they had no definable features just a shape. They were admitting a blinding white light. I remember shielding my face with my hand. I could hear a loud voicing telling me I must "reboot" myself. Since this surgery and this vision I find myself replaying it nightly in my dreams.
edit on 5-9-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

I agree, but all im stating is that this isnt the 'logical' way to spread knowledge.
i know he wants to keep us interested, and that if it wasnt a puzzle,alot of us wouldnt be here.
but if i had great knowledge about ones inner being(i believe thats what knowledge he has), i would come right out, and help people understand as easy, and be as simple as possible.

I am not abandoning ship, im just tired and restless.
Patience, is something i never used to have, but a few years back i learned it is essential to be patient, as life wasnt created in a day. and im glad that everyone is coming together, to help solve this puzzle

I agree with you - but I am not sure we would not embrace it like we would - since we have had to earn it. I for one had to learn patience the hard way - because I have always been someone of a very strong will. Today I reached out to someone to forgive them - for something they did to me many years ago. I spoke of it in my very post here. It took tremendous amounts of pride being swallowed - but I felt in my inner being that I had to in order to find true inner peace and harmony. It was very enlightening to know that I held this kind of strength inside of me. I felt as if a huge bolder had been lifted off my shoulders. I guess for me the journey has been as important as the "message". All my life have always felt as if I didn't belong - and I have been searching for a higher meaning to life - because I felt it existed. I have been on a great journey over the past few years that I would not trade for anything.

Being here on this thread helped me to remember an old dream I used to have when I was a child. I would see myself as being somewhere around 7 to 8 yrs old - in the dream. I would then think I was going to walk down this long flight of stairs - that was covered in velvet red carpet. I wore a very beautiful gown - I remember thinking I would love to own a dress like when I was younger and would have the dream. As I would begin to step onto the flight of stairs I could see myself floating down the steps and remained floating back up the stairs and out the door. And then I would awake. Now that I reflect on that dream - knowing what I know in my heart of hearts now - I was seeing myself being removed from the all religious dogma.

This all merely my very humble opinion. If this all turns out to be a hoax - the so be it. I am a better person for it. It has helped me accomplish things in a matter of days - that I have tried to accomplish in many past years. For this I am very thankful that open and the people within this thread has help to create. It is a win-win for me.

My 2 cents.
I am now going to go back into lurker mode.
Peace, love and light to you Anish.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
sure..

I was on a large open field. I was standing at the head of a large column of beings. I call them beings because they had no definable features just a shape. They were admitting a blinding white light. I remember shielding my face with my hand. I could hear a loud voicing telling me I must "reboot" myself. Since this surgery and this vision I find myself replaying it nightly in my dreams.
edit on 5-9-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

Interesting...
Do you think they could of been trying to tell you to make sure that you take it easy since you had the surgery. Make sure you are in full working order because you have a mission to do. Maybe shed some light on what you are learning here - on others??

I know I have flashes sometimes but they are so quick I can barely remember them. I am getting on in age and memory is no longer my strong suit.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It is possible this was the second surgery in less then 3 weeks I have had, The first surgery nothing. Then with this surgery I had this. Back in January I almost died from spinal meningitis 106 degree fever, spinal tap to take fluid out to lower the pressure on my brain, I came out the other side of that with what some people call oddities. I call them gifts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Thanks Ready, and you to.
it was great hearing your opinions, and it somehow helped me into realizing what i was getting at.

Hopefully people will wake up in the morning, and have some input, and some experiences to share.
As for now, im going to bed, i will be back on in the morning. Night everyone.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Ok now I am really interested. What kind of gifts? There is so much we can do with our minds that science is only beginning to unlock. Our ancient ancestors had these "gifts" I believe and somewhere along the way they were lost. Shame really. But just look at the times we are living in I don't even think I can begin to explain how thankful I am to be living in these times. We all came back at this time for a reason I believe. And that is to experience all these cosmic changes that most of us can feel in the air so speak. Our ancestors/us knew it and now history is going to repeat itself. Quite awe inspiring for me. I could go outside and scale the building and sing in delight. I just hope I can learn enough to be open - for what lies ahead.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Thanks Ready, and you to.
it was great hearing your opinions, and it somehow helped me into realizing what i was getting at.

Hopefully people will wake up in the morning, and have some input, and some experiences to share.
As for now, im going to bed, i will be back on in the morning. Night everyone.

Thank you Anish. As I said I normally stay in lurking mode - as I feel I don't have much to add as far as solving things. But I enjoy the info being given.

Yes fresh and well rested eyes is always helpful.
Sweet and peaceful dreams Anish.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I am so trying to hold out to hear about your gifts. My eyes are mere slits and my head is saying close them. hehehe

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Many thanks for the wiki page Open. I for one can't wait to see it unfold!! *beaming in delight*

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
serving the meningitis and high fever seems to have rewired certain aspects in my brain unlocking doors that were once locked; During the sickness with the brain infection sleep took on totally different meaning, I was a travel is the best word i can give in one of the instances I stole county snowplow truck the really big ones and ran guy over the side of the road who was wearing a blue uniform. a weeks later while was recovering i was reading cnn.com and an article popped up a cop in ontario was randown by criminal who had stolen a county plow truck. the showed the truck and it was the trunk in my dream and they showed a pic of the fallen officer and it was him who I had ranover. like when I was sick I climbed into this freaks mind and shotgun in the future when it happed. It scared me so badly it made me vomit.Ever since then I have had so many weird happenings. Stuff that is straight outta movies.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yes, I made it! I was about 70+ pages behind, but not anymore..

I think the #2 Manual was made specifically for people who don't have a partner for #1 one. Is anyone succeeded at it? I tried, but I guess I didn't give it enough time.

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join