It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by JourPolaire

it takes guts to write your feelings and dreams like that ...... RESPECT !!!

forgive me if i come across as ignorant, its the world i have been born into

i had the same kind of dream about 3 years ago , and it still comes back to me when ever i feel weird at night, the man.......not being racist, but the man i saw was a black/brown/coloured, man with really big white eyes who kept laughing , i was also in a room filling up with water, but it didnt get to the point of being a full room of water.

the ufo its self, might have been something you where thinking of before you went to sleep, but then again .... nothing is a coincidence right ?

check your whole body for anything you havnt seen before, like pin holes, really really fine pin holes, might be single, might be a group, it doesnt have to be in a triangular shape like people say
its usually on your hands, your feet/legs, or mainly the head (under your hair) if any kind of abduction has happened.

but still, the whole point of open`s "project" is to change the way you think, and feel about things........... this is going to have an effect on people when they sleep because your imagination keeps you busy when the body is resting, i think open is playing on the fact that the human mind takes control when the body is asleep, and the only way open can have any kind of control is by taking up most of your time with this eye experiment, which opens your mind, then open fills your mind with weird stuff from the videos and the wild goose chase weve been doing for over a week.

we all wish for something, we all dream about stupid things, but our minds are important, and are private for a reason................. open wants to open your mind, and get to the bottom of who you are, so he/she can re-programme your mind, in the way he/she thinks it should be . just like the army/military do .

I didnt say that you personally were ignoring me, youve been in here for a while, i`m sure to have cought your attention by now

DUDE, you are becoming crazy like the rest of us. Join the "Crazy Train". Quit resisting.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi all

I just joined to comment on this site! I think you are all amazing at cracking the maths etc to get to see the pages. I'm hopeless at anything like that so would never have got past the first page.

My area is more in intuition and gut reactions so wanted to share my view on this but apologize in advance if this has been said before. I've tried to read all the pages but might have missed a few in the middle. There are just so many to catch up with.

The 1234 4321 brings to mind 'as above so below, as within so without.' Combine this with Schrodinger's Cat picture that attempts to describe the quantum world and the effect of the consciousness of the observer on the observed. We are made of matter that obeys physical laws and quantum particles that operate with a very different set of rules. I think we have the idea of human beings as quantum multidimensional and spiritual beings having a physical experience.

We are much more powerful than we think and our consciousness really can affect the world around us. We have choice. In essence we have a choice of two ways of being in the world. We can choose to view the world from a place of love or a place of fear.

If we operate from love we see ourselves as one and everything in the world as part of the one. What we do effects everyone and everything. Like one giant mind, all our loves, hates, judgements and compassion roll around together and when we can release our own fear and all the resentments, feuds and bitternesses in our own selves, we release it in a small way for the world mind.

However if we operate from fear then we see everyone and everything else as other. When everything is other then we are alone and threatened and the natural direction of that kind of thinking leads to war, within our own selves and with and in the world.

The eye gazing exercise is quite a well known exercise to help teach the sense of connection. When you really do that exercise for some time and with many people you come to see the being behind the mind and it brings a vastness and interconnection that can be scary at first because it is so big, but ultimately shows that there is no separation, no duality, that consciousness is one.

Staying out of fear is difficult, but vital if we want to overcome whatever mindtrip might be coming. "When it comes, don't run". The only thing that can really protect us is an absolute comfort and ability to tap into the love within us. Love is more powerful than anything and we can tune into it within our own selves, but we need to learn how to do it. Even a sliver of fear can allow doubt and uncertainty in and then you can be caught. This isn't necessarily about protecting the physical body, it's about keeping consciousness clear so that even if what is coming is a physical end, the consciousness is in the right place to move where it needs to go.

Now I have no idea what Oct 28 might bring. It could be a false flag event, a time distortion created by some magnetic disturbance, turbulence on the planet or something else. Whatever it is I think Open is trying to say that we need to be absolutely clear and focused and heart centered and coming from a position that is so entrenched in the love path that fear cannot get a grip and lead us in the wrong direction.

One thing I am very clear on from my own insights is that there is a serious agenda going on to try to keep us in fear and to try to really ramp up the fear. I don't think it's working as well as is wanted so I do expect it to ramp up even more in the coming months.

We can change things and its not a big mystery or an involved and complicated mystical path. It's simply a choice to live in love within our own selves and to become very comfortable with clarity, kindness and fearless living.

Now this might sound twee but its not as easy as it looks. It means letting go of squabbling, judgements and divisions. It means creating peace in our own lives. Its so easy to want world peace but does anyone really think about what that means? As long as we are at war with ourselves and with friends, family and fellow posters on boards such as this (!) then we are contributing to the whole mindset of war.

So the question we could all give some thought to is who in our lives are we currently at war with and what can we do to let go of that?

I'll finish with a quote I really like:

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
doesn't make any sense.

From Essential Rumi
by Coleman Barks

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Thank you, ReAdY2AsCeNd.
Very kind of you.
I expected people to suspect me when I first posted. I mean, really, how could anyone not at some point or another?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

That has to be one of the best 'first posts' I've ever seen.

Your conclusions are pretty spot on, amazing job.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The last photo in manual part 2 - **43, now has circles in it too. They definitely were not there earlier, just the pyramid.
edit on 4-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Thank you Mara, that was absolutely beautiful, yet familiar. I hope you'll stick around and continue to share.

Also, I like the connection in your username.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So, yesterday I couldn't get to the main page and today I can't get the manual.
Figures...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yeah i cant seem to get to the second manual.
Tired earlier nothing either.
Can someone post a link just in case im getting it wrong

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Does someone have Open's email? I registered and posted a legitimate question/experience on his record site and my post as well as my account was deleted. I sincerely wanted a response from him, because its a bit meaningful to me.

Thanks guys.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Manual #2

Oh, thank you!
That worked

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yes, thanks, worked aswell.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Does someone have Open's email? I registered and posted a legitimate question/experience on his record site and my post as well as my account was deleted. I sincerely wanted a response from him, because its a bit meaningful to me.

Thanks guys.

[email protected] - sometimes email goes through sometimes it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was just rereading back some pages, and it was the topic of the poll, and why #7 was most chosen, well I think I have the answer for that. On /x/ someone posted this website, and the 2nd post told people to vote for #7. That website is pretty popular, so it seems a good explanation to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

If you have any time, you should try to get the image difference on the updated Manual #2 pictures.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Thanks!!

Yeah my question had to do with the whole quantum theory of consciousness. "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, does it make a sound?"

I said some other things preceeding that and after, but I finished my post with "What does the 28th have to do with this?...does it have to do with 'the awakening' ?"

I cannot for the life of me figure out why he/whoever deleted my post and my account on his blog. I was sincere and was very excited for an answer.

Any ideas??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just my two cents...

The picture that we think represents the cyclic time line now has the circle indicated as "you" inside of it. I think it could perhaps represent how we all are also on a cyclic existence and maybe we are repeating things over and over. Only this time, as people are waking up, we have a chance to break the cycle and make it change for good.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wuforde
reply to post by stonedlion

so someone on here is in on it... Not to throw Grower under the bus, but Grower started the thread. Someone had to tell Open about the thread, b/c just looking at the name might not tell the author a thread is started.

Hello, wuforde, welcome to the thread

lol..Grower is not Open.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

picopond.arspublica.noemata.net...

Is this of any use, I have no intent in going any further now,

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by harpsounds

If you have any time, you should try to get the image difference on the updated Manual #2 pictures.

I forgot to say, I didn't actually do an image difference, because I noticed that the triangle and arrow where just drawn over the top of the second image, you can tell because at the bottom left it goes outside of the image area a little with one of the lines.

So I just isolated the color RGB(34, 32, 23) that the lines where drawn with.

I will spend a few more minutes now though, I will isolate the 2nd picture, and also try some analysis of the first to see if I can find anything there.

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join