It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Yes, they are, my eyes are starting to close on there own now.
Thank you, but i rarely have dreams i can remember or even see clearly. Only the things that seem to be 'Deja Vu' tend to stick in the back of my mind, waiting to be released the day my eyes see what ive seen many times before..
As i said thanks Ready.

One last thing, i am going to go to some elders in my community, i think would be able to share the knowledge of, the 'Awakening', if they know about it. because like the Hopi indians. My people have a 'Prophecy' (called Seven Fires Prophecyof an awakening of the people, and the chance to choose the path to a life of peace, or the destruction of which they brought to the country, will be upon all of earths people.

Hopefully i can gain some knowledge that will be usefull to this thread. Night

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
When I look at manual 2 there are objects with the white that are moving as well. the second from the bottom you look at only it starts rearranging itself to the point were to me it shows an alignment, be it global or spacial alignment.
edit on 5-9-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Wow I once saw a movie with a theme such as this. Can't jog the memory enough to remember the title.dagnabit. I can't even come close to imagining what you feel when this comes over you. As I stated I have little flashes but they come and go so quickily I can't remember most of them. I have always accredited them to my native american heritage. I think I have not honed in on them so to speak. But I know have this nawing feeling that with the help of this thread I just might be able to achieve that.

So you see them before they happen, during or after? I guess it would be both during and after since you seem them on the news and are taking over the killer's bodies - right? I am fascinated with this. Stuff like this always grabs my attention and keeps it there.

Thank you for sharing that. I know it was probally hard - and I commend you. Do you have other gifts? Or just this one? Sorry if I am being too nosy. Feel free to tell me so.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is there a shorter version of this thread? A recap, synopsis, cliffsnotes version? I read pgs 1-4 & the 330s. That it is in the 330's is daunting,

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by w810i

Wow I once saw a movie with a theme such as this. Can't jog the memory enough to remember the title.dagnabit. I can't even come close to imagining what you feel when this comes over you. As I stated I have little flashes but they come and go so quickily I can't remember most of them. I have always accredited them to my native american heritage. I think I have not honed in on them so to speak. But I know have this nawing feeling that with the help of this thread I just might be able to achieve that.

So you see them before they happen, during or after? I guess it would be both during and after since you seem them on the news and are taking over the killer's bodies - right? I am fascinated with this. Stuff like this always grabs my attention and keeps it there.

Thank you for sharing that. I know it was probally hard - and I commend you. Do you have other gifts? Or just this one? Sorry if I am being too nosy. Feel free to tell me so.

I thought I was losing it. I had several mri's on my brain. during the first one I was in the waiting room and there was an elderly couple seated directly across from me. I could hear him talking and I assumed he was talking to his wife, but the tone and inflection was all wrong. I looked up him and realized I could hear him he just wasnt talking. I could hear everythought in his mind. He was scared because cancer had come out of remission and he knew it was the last time. He was scared not for himself but for his wife, how would she survive without him. The whole time this was going on he was looking directly at me just as I was at him. I never saw him after that but I know he died exactly 2 months later. woke up in the night and his voice was in my mind talking about how scared he was for. I have had that happen on several occasions. Random people asking me I can point out their illness's etc the two times Ive done it Ive batted 100%. Auras I can see those now on certain types of people.
There are a ton of others to u2u me if you want the full scoop. It all started slowly bout 7 yrs ago and started ramping up bout 3 year and exploded since my medical issues. After the snowplow dream I did a lot of research on it and found a plausibly theory.. There is a french guy who theorizes that time as we see it linear is not correct, he goes on to say that time does not have the boundary of past present and future but rather its cylindrical all events happening all around us at once. So the dream would be explained that I slipped out the linear time mode and into the cylindrical version which allowed me to go forward and ride shotgun in this freaks mind while he stole the truck and killed the cop..

edit on 5-9-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Yes, they are, my eyes are starting to close on there own now.
Thank you, but i rarely have dreams i can remember or even see clearly. Only the things that seem to be 'Deja Vu' tend to stick in the back of my mind, waiting to be released the day my eyes see what ive seen many times before..
As i said thanks Ready.

One last thing, i am going to go to some elders in my community, i think would be able to share the knowledge of, the 'Awakening', if they know about it. because like the Hopi indians. My people have a 'Prophecy' (called Seven Fires Prophecyof an awakening of the people, and the chance to choose the path to a life of peace, or the destruction of which they brought to the country, will be upon all of earths people.

Hopefully i can gain some knowledge that will be usefull to this thread. Night

My dreams end up there sometimes also. But others are very vivid. I posted in my first post here about a dream I had of my daughter. It was so vivid it woke me and I encompassed in fear for my daughter. After I regained a lil composure I called my daughter and told her of what I had dreamed. Turns out I was right on track and that dream could have possibly saved her life. I have heard it said somewhere that is no bond stronger than a mother and her child/ren. I can attest to that. I often have dreams of her because she is only 23 - bout to turn 24 Oct. 15th. I am sure some mothers can attest to knowing how those years are for a child blossoming into adulthood.

I often try to tell my daughter of what I learn throughout my studies and research. Sometimes she listens sometimes she rolls her eyes at me. I am patient with her though. I know I have planted a seed and I just have to sit back and watch it grow..

As for your visit with the elders I think that is a fabulous idea!! Wish I had some around me. I am curious as to the 7 fires prophecy. When you have time can you share this with me? My eyes are burning they are so ready for rest but my mind won't shut down. I have been this way a few times since finding this thread. I am not complaining... I love it.

Lots of luck on that visit. Maybe they can share some light that might be helpful to us all here. You are a real gem Anish.
Nitey nite...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

Welcome kkrat.

There are pages to recaps here. A few off the top of my head are the OP Grower, Druid42 and TNTarheel. Growers It is in their sigs at the bottom of their replys.

Hope this helps and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Enjoy...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Thanks, and yeah i will send you a message if you want to, explaining it.
And yeah, i wont be posting until later on tonight. With which i hopefully have some usefull info.
I was once told by one of my cousins, who i looked up to when i was young that,
i had a mind that was ahead of my age, and i could understand and speak of things that were ahead of my age of knowledge.

As for what this has to do with the site, i am not to sure.

But i think someone should edit the Oct282011 Wiki Page and put the codes, and the pages up, and include the link to the page in your sigs.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

feel free too. What Ive given is the readers digest.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Please don't give up guys - each one of us is unique in our own way. You guys have brought great insight from what I have seen. I have enjoyed reading all your posts. I have a feeling in my gut - and it is never usually wrong - that open is on our side and wants us to find this "message" so we can help others.

I think it is a large scheme - that began hundreds of thousands of years ago maybe millions, and we have never been privy to the whole picture before. Simply because the elite feel that we are not worthy of the "enlightenment" Let's prove them wrong fellow thread friends. We are capable of CHANGE!!

I like the positivity! : )

To make things clear...I'm not quitting...I just think Open could've polished his delivery system early rather than adjust to requests of forums...yes this is an interactive site etc. but I just wish that so we could've done away with the doubts and all that drama.

I'm staying coz I like to keep the Yin Yang balance lol

I'd like to stay when 10/28 comes and goes...either to say to you guys...I TOLD YOU SO or CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'll say this much though...the message is possible...the messenger is messed up. The fact that he doesn't know what he seems to be doing (in my view, since I've encountered hundreds upon hundreds of these so-called I HAVE A MESSAGE, HERE ME OUT dudes...most of them exploiting people's void in their inner beliefs, not for profit but for ego or just because they want to and they can)

I'll continue to share what I come up...and I'm glad people are researching as well. The end is not to transcend to this 9th level but to weed out fakes and phonies that plague this site. I reckon this site was made to find out the truth. And the truth won't come out if everyone is agreeing.

At least that is my take...cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Open:

Would you be open to setting up a community-driven wiki on the site?

A definitive resource such as that would provide a way to keep everyone up-to-date and more importantly allow newcomers to get up to speed without having read through 300+ pages of comments. A large amount of which can likely be attributed to people asking if something has already been discussed/discovered.

I think this may have been part of the reasoning behind record.oct282011.com, but I personally think that medium fails in regards to this specific need.

Is that a wiki in the bottom left corner of the main page?

YES, it is!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

And yeah, i wont be posting until later on tonight. With which i hopefully have some usefull info.
i had a mind that was ahead of my age, and i could understand and speak of things that were ahead of my age of knowledge.

But i think someone should edit the Oct282011 Wiki Page and put the codes, and the pages up, and include the link to the page in your sigs.

Thank you Anish I welcome getting that message. I will take it u2u if you don't mind. I don't want it getting lost in the shuffle here on the thread. I noticed that you said you won't be posting till later on tonight. Shuckie darn - it is the wee hours of the morning here. I am going for an all nighter just so I don't miss what the fresh eyed people have to say when they sign on. I swear I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Maybe your older cousin saw that you are in tune with your 6th sense more than you are aware of. Who knows - stranger things have happened. I think in time you will find that answer once you reflect on it some. I know I have found many answers to some long time questions I have had.

As far as the wiki page I am not a computer whiz. I am old and ancient - well not that old 43 to be precise - but my mind isn't what it used to be. I would love to learn how to do some things but this thread isn't the place for that - I think?

I want to add - I find talking with you to be very calming. Again a real gem...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Awww shucks IQ I really am glad you are staying. I like the ying and yang that you and others provide. You are not to the point of insulting which I have seen from a few on here. I gave your post a star!!

Sending warm huggies your way...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yes! and some explanations as well...so we'll know what we have hit and missed. I can count only 5 or 7 people who are posting here who think they already have at least 50% grasp of this whole thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes it is!! I noticed it about 3 this morning. Yeah I have been up all night and only 4 hrs sleep the night before.
Can't wait till you guys put it all together!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Im back all i had to do was clear my history this might not be relevant now but before i said the gazing opens a connection into the person's mind everyone is mentally connected which would explain things like reincarnation,ESP,twin telepathy maybe even ghosts

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Awww shucks IQ I really am glad you are staying. I like the ying and yang that you and others provide. You are not to the point of insulting which I have seen from a few on here. I gave your post a star!!

Sending warm huggies your way...

LOL Thanks! You too...we need more positive people in this world.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ok, so i have spent some time doing the wiki page, puting Growers list of pages in there.
Oct282011 Wiki Help Page

And Ready, i am going to be on all morning aswell, but i will have a talk with some elders this week hopefully, taking notes and maybe even record some of it.

And i hope you are right about my cousin knowing.
Stranger things have happened in my life and until this day, i have no, and never will, have an explanation for.
Aswell i want to see what the fresh minded people have experienced during the night.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well it is 4:44 in the morning here. I think I am gonna at least try to get a couple of hours sleep in. I am so excited I am pee my pants with anticipation. So sleep may not come.

Nitey nite all. Warm huggies to all...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Yes it is!! I noticed it about 3 this morning. Yeah I have been up all night and only 4 hrs sleep the night before.
Can't wait till you guys put it all together!!

I think I'll work on it a bit tomorrow.

Wow, you should prolly take a small nap. Try the exercise in Manual #2. We'll still be here, you know?

And many thanks for your contributions here. I think it's people like you who will benefit the most from this.

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join