It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Is anyone reading the link?

We might have just found what we have been looking for...

Why October 28th?

Anyone who watched The Quickening should not be suprised by this...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Here's what I got:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d59d4e7a7f6.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OK, so i spent a while coding, looking at the data in hex editor, etc etc, and I don't think there is anything to be found that way. Please Open, give some sign if I should continue a technical assault on the images, but my intuition after a mild examination says it's fruitless.

What it actually reminds me of, is laying down to go to sleep while on a lot of (prescription) codeine, certain antidepressants, or when very tired.

Image 1 You lay down.
Image 2 You start to close your eyes.
Image 3 Your eyes are closed.
Image 4 You start to see those weird sparkly effects on your eyelids shown here by pseudorandom noise.
Image 5 That starts to give way to images that form and flash before your closed eyes. (He has reduced the randomness even more, large chunks appear, and also he's imposed an image).

He's mentioned the fact that a lot of people are having weird dreams, so maybe this is the big hint to analyse those dreams in some way?

I really have no clue

edit on 4/9/2011 by harpsounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Thanks for doing that, I got distracted

EDIT TO ADD

I think I'm screwed if this is all about dreams. I either never have them, or never remember them. The closest I come is those images that flash across my eyes before sleep when my doctor ramps up my medications.
edit on 4/9/2011 by harpsounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Here's what I got:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d59d4e7a7f6.png[/atsimg]

When I look at this for a period of time - it starts to look like an eye with the arrow pointing right at the pupil - the pyramid looks like a some form of frequency wave - and I can't wrap my mind around what the triangle around the pupil is.

Any thoughts or have I allowed my brain to actually become mush??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Parallel Universes-Are They Real? -- Discovery Channel -- on now

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am watching an episode of the outer limits called "Music of the Spheres".

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

While I was dissecting the image I came to that conclusion, doing it most likely wouldn't provide any real value, but at least the image is now clear.

As for the manual, I'm viewing it the same. It certainly does seems to be telling us something pertaining to dreams. Everyone and their mother has been talking about the vividness of their dreams lately and claim it's a result of the eye-gazing exercise.

Unfortunately, like a few others here, I don't have anyone willing to do the exercise with so I'm sitting on the sidelines. I tried using a mirror, but I have no idea if was to any avail. My dreams have had some notable points, but I'm not sure if I'd just be attributing unrelated ideas together as a means of wanting to believe there's something greater afoot.

Open, will using a mirror in place of a being yield results?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

[Unfortunately, like a few others here, I don't have anyone willing to do the exercise with so I'm sitting on the sidelines. I tried using a mirror, but I have no idea if was to any avail. My dreams have had some notable points, but I'm not sure if I'd just be attributing unrelated ideas together as a means of wanting to believe there's something greater afoot.

Open, will using a mirror in place of a being yield results?

I'm not Open...lol

Back when the manual first appeared, Open said that the exercise had to be done with another person to get the same results.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totek

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Is anyone reading the link?

We might have just found what we have been looking for...

Why October 28th?

Anyone who watched The Quickening should not be suprised by this...

Just finished sifting through a thousand pages lol and wow...this is some serious sh*t you just found.

I'm a little behind guys...am I correct to assume that the current theory now is that this whole thing is a way/guide to prepare/open us up for 10/28? Like a new conscience transcendental thing?

I've tried to take note of my dreams but i dunno...im probably too pre occupied with work that i can't seem to recall them, hectic lifestyle and all...any advice?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
Just finished sifting through a thousand pages lol and wow...this is some serious sh*t you just found.

I'm a little behind guys...am I correct to assume that the current theory now is that this whole thing is a way/guide to prepare/open us up for 10/28? Like a new conscience transcendental thing?

I've tried to take note of my dreams but i dunno...im probably too pre occupied with work that i can't seem to recall them, hectic lifestyle and all...any advice?

It has been a most interesting day, yes? Welcome back IQ

Perhaps it would help to keep a notepad and pen beside your bedside...a quick noting of you dream(s) upon first waking while it is still fresh in your mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

More or less, that's where this train seems to be heading.

As for the dreams, have you done the eye-gazing exercise?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Thanks! So what's your current take on this? I see in record, there's a really good take on it...

I mean all i get from this thing so far is basically self-awareness, love and peace. If it's all there is too it, then it ain't bad at all. Know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Thanks! So what's your current take on this? I see in record, there's a really good take on it...

I mean all i get from this thing so far is basically self-awareness, love and peace. If it's all there is too it, then it ain't bad at all. Know what i mean.

That's not quite all there is to it, but no "it ain't bad at all". I cannot explain in technical terms what this is about. Just consider what has been learned and don't over analyze it all.

If you haven't already, go to the main site, reread the manual part 1, then read the manual part 2. It begins to become clearer.

Now, let me go read Record

EDIT: Yes, that is Mara's wonderful first post..and in this thread. Her explanation is quite clear and eloquent. I feel she has come closer than any of us imagines.
edit on 9/4/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

More or less, that's where this train seems to be heading.

As for the dreams, have you done the eye-gazing exercise?

Yup! Done it with a friend. I saw shadows, some deformity, (i dunno if i saw another face, but its definitely not familiar to me) a really weird feeling of detachment from your body and a feeling that i don't know my friend. Kinda like a floating sensation...

I did this trying not to blink for at least 3 mins...i looked directly in the eyes, the "the black" of the eyes.

Anyone got the same result?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

That's not quite all there is to it, but no "it ain't bad at all". I cannot explain in technical terms what this is about. Just consider what has been learned and don't over analyze it all.

If you haven't already, go to the main site, reread the manual part 1, then read the manual part 2. It begins to become clearer.

Now, let me go read Record

So i'm done with manual 1...i just saw manual 2 --- is it saying to lie down and sleep? and dream?

If so, then am i too record my dreams and take note? see if a pattern emerges or a new thought/feeling?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
page 2 of the manual has updated.

An answer for you, IQ, I believe.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Based on this post with the link going to oct282011.com/nothere/ I decided to try oct282011.com/here/ and well...it leads to another page that plays Stairway to Heaven backwards. Click on the link that says "this".
edit on 4/9/2011 by comfortablynumb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
page 2 of the manual has updated.

An answer for you, IQ, I believe.

LOL it is an answer for me..

i interpret this as either lucid dreaming or just plain relax, close my eyes, empty my thoughts and let the universe take over...

just a question though...what happens to the people who don't get to attain this 9th level of consciousness? Come 10/28...what will become of them? I mean, my grandpa for example, he's too old to be thinking and doing much...he just likes to sit around and look at the lawn...

What happens to people who are not aware of this?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by comfortablynumb
reply to post by Noviz

Based on this post with the link going to oct282011.com/nothere/ I decided to try oct282011.com/here/ and well...it leads to another page that plays Stairway to Heaven backwards. Click on the link that says "this".
edit on 4/9/2011 by comfortablynumb because: (no reason given)

Hello, numb

If you click the link in my sig, it will take you to a list of known pages. I don't know if it's been updated to include the last page or two though.

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join