It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

When you read through the previous few pages you'll see our discussions of that so far.

Basically we've identified this:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
Anyone notice we have 2 green orbs now? Looks just like the ones before. Did someone ask for a confirmation?

Not out loud.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have been wondering why some of the clues on the main page changes and some don't. Is it that some were solved and the ones that have been there for a while have not? Do we need to refocus on the cat pic, the phrase under the cat pic and the patience symbol? Have we not completely solved them? My brain feels like mush - especially since I am going on 4 hrs of sleep. Ughhhhhh.....

Open can you give me some kind of confirmation is I am on the right track here?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Not out loud? Do you mean you sent Open an email? I have been trying but for some reason my mail won't go thru to him. Shucks...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fffe0b60577.png[/atsimg]

So what I'm getting from this right now is that while we're sleeping we're connecting to what's real and that while awake we're experiencing the dream.

Open, can I get an amen?

EDIT: Oh god, now we've have two requests for confirmation in the last few posts. How are we going to know who's receiving the confirmation?
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

so open is an ATS member? i only ask this since you are asking it a question in a post.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wuforde

so open is an ATS member? i only ask this since you are asking it a question in a post.

They monitor this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Probably some college kids having fun playing with people minds

There is nothing interresting on that site....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

If he is an ATS member, my bets on Cingularity.

However, it's known that Open reads this thread and on occasion responses in some fashion, namely additional orbs.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

so someone on here is in on it... Not to throw Grower under the bus, but Grower started the thread. Someone had to tell Open about the thread, b/c just looking at the name might not tell the author a thread is started.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

I don't think anyone connected with this thread is Open - not even the Open28 member who posted here once. I know many don't trust Open but I find him to be genuine with his message. I know if I had not been lead to the eye experiment I would probally never tried it.

It has actually helped me in my learning to meditate. I am sure I will called a kool-aid drinker by a few in here but that is fine. I feel I am of sound enough mind to realize when someone is yanking my chain. Many things he has pointed us towards I have seen on already on the net. So I doubt that they are all "in on it" together. Just my 2 cents - for what is worth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
I have been wondering why some of the clues on the main page changes and some don't. Is it that some were solved and the ones that have been there for a while have not? Do we need to refocus on the cat pic, the phrase under the cat pic and the patience symbol? Have we not completely solved them? My brain feels like mush - especially since I am going on 4 hrs of sleep. Ughhhhhh.....

Open can you give me some kind of confirmation is I am on the right track here?

I think maybe some old clues are kept up to help new people get involved, especially those not on this site who may have to start from scratch.

With regards the green balls, I didn't see anyone ask for one. I think it came at the time I pulled out that triangle image with the arrow pointing to the top, and linked it to the 9 step pyramid. So I kind of assume it's because of that, but maybe it's only a small one because the actual reason has not been found yet.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Valombre

They're much better things to do for fun when you're in college.

reply to post by wuforde

At this point all we know is that Open monitors this thread and possibly other threads like the ones on GLP. All it would take is a quick google search for oct282011.com and you'd be able to see nearly everywhere the site is being discussed.

As for Grower being the mastermind behind this all... I'm not sure, I think it's unlikely. If so, she's got an excellent poker face.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

someone has to be, if open is reading the thread.. how did he/she know to look at this specific thread. don't get me wrong this is very intriguing, just throwing it out there.

not to discount open. she/he could be a lurker and happened to find this thread.... one question i guess is there other threads doing the same thing we all are doing here?

******disregard********
edit on 4-9-2011 by wuforde because: b/c i am stoopid

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Valombre

They're much better things to do for fun when you're in college.

reply to post by wuforde

At this point all we know is that Open monitors this thread and possibly other threads like the ones on GLP. All it would take is a quick google search for oct282011.com and you'd be able to see nearly everywhere the site is being discussed.

As for Grower being the mastermind behind this all... I'm not sure, I think it's unlikely. If so, she's got an excellent poker face.

I didn't want to implicate Grower, just saying that Grower started the thread. Sorry Grower...

link   
reply to post by wuforde

Look up and I think Stoned answered your question for you.

link   
reply to post by wuforde

Double post - not sure why
edit on 4-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wuforde

so someone on here is in on it... Not to throw Grower under the bus, but Grower started the thread. Someone had to tell Open about the thread, b/c just looking at the name might not tell the author a thread is started.

lol, if you've read any of my posts on this thread, you'd know better.
But, a little skepticism is quite understandable.
Unfortunately for everyone here, it isn't me. I would have spilled the beans ages ago!
edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: to add:I stink at poker

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I saw someone earlier post a link to the 6yr old child who spoke to her mother about the weird sounds. I went there - there was a link to a sound that they had recorded. I listened to it about it 20 to 20 times and thought I could hear the voice say "get underground" probally 5 times in a row. Very spooky - but also awe inspiring. I heard something like this the other night but accredited to an airplane. Interesting times we live in!

Any thoughts on this??

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Grower I would take this as a huge compliment. They are implying that you have a very brilliant mind.

Which I have read some of your posts and I have found them to be enlightening!!

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join