It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by JustEve
Ermmmm....spiral.....?Open said that he saw something that wasn't meant to be seen.......?
WHEN on Earth did all this stuff happen????This is too hard to keep up with if you have lots of things to do in real life.......Damn it....

On this page of the record site you can read the full text of the email that Open wrote.

Thank you very,VERY much!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
HI guys, been following this thread but not posted before. Looking at the second manual, could it be a autostereogram?

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember those things? Were pretty popular for a while, you kind of stare and an image pops out. I haven't been able to spot anything that way yet myself though.

Another option I may try is a difference (subtract) between the two 'random' images, I haven't done one of those in ages though, I'll have to find how it's done in photochop again.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Literally good night to all who just clocked out for tomorrow really will be a new Day.

According to the calendar, which has been broken down into words for us here, we will be entering into the 6th Day tomorrow, September 5th.

edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
According to the calendar, which has been broken down into words for us here, we will be entering into the 6th Day on tomorrow, September 5th.

Monday, Monday...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Ha is that what they are called...Thank you. I think the picture is one of those too but I wrote a miserable description in my last post!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello, my friends
I find myself many pages behind again...at page 319.

I'm afraid these storms will keep me offline too much to catch up tonight so I will follow along as best I can.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

In photoshop place each image on its own layer. With the top layer selected, in the layer's palet change the blending mode to Difference. That should do the trick.

EDIT: You did it before I even got my reply off.

Yup, definitely a pyramid. Looks like it's being crowned. The pic from the record site comes to mind.
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow, I step away to watch a movie and change my focus and it all starts happening again. I missed the party as usual!

Good work everyone. On the bright side, it involved maths and scripting, both of which I am useless at. In fact, I haven't really gotten much of anything till someone else discovered it

Don't worry TallWhiteHuman, no one is about to get me to join any kind of cult. I don't do cults or manipulation.

And for the non-dreamers here don't worry, I don't dream either usually. I haven't done the eyegazing and won't be trying it in this lifetime. As for closing my eyes, well, I fall asleep although the new manual picture makes me think the person is not laying down flat but seems to have his head raised. Is the person meant to be focusing on the pictures on the wall maybe, like with the eye-gazing thing? No pictures on my wall so thats out too.

Aww...stereograms? They don't work for me, ever. My eyes are bad. Good luck with the quest. I won't post again unless I find anything useful, which so far has been zero.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
img809.imageshack.us...

The arrow must show what is important.
edit on 4/9/2011 by harpsounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Evening - nice to have you back, even briefly. Hope the storms are not affecting you too much.

Plenty of changes tonight - would love to summarise but my memory is awful:-)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

You are very welcome!
For some reason, I like that message... it sounds sincere.
I have never emailed Open myself, but I may at some point.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
has anyone got anything out of this yet
besides the obvious fun open must be having laughing at you all

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by irishskeptic

We're all on a crazy train that's about to ascend to the top of a pyramid.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by stonedlion
According to the calendar, which has been broken down into words for us here, we will be entering into the 6th Day on tomorrow, September 5th.

Monday, Monday...

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

haha well good luck i hope you find what you are looking for up there
2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Anyone notice we have 2 green orbs now? Looks just like the ones before. Did someone ask for a confirmation?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by irishskeptic

No open will not be laughing. When we reach the top of the pyramid we will be fine - some of us have been told that we will be his disciples - so why would he laugh at us? I am packing up my worldly goods as we speak.
He is our ruler, the great one - he would NOT laugh at us. He doesn't like frivolity.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowDreams
The title for the manual has changed too.. Manual #1 - Move forward 1

If you go to **43, there's manual #2...

Good catch!... just as I was going to sleep, so late here... I guess I will be another 30 pages behind tomorrow.
Manual #2 looks interesting. First quick impression, gazing on a detail of the room while in bed (might even try it in a few minutes

I'd like to know what's in the last image, looks like a pyramid, but have only briefly glanced at it. Will work on it tomorrow with a fresh mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

I did see that and have been wondering the same thing. I don't recall anyone asking for any sort of confirmation.

reply to post by scotms

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join