It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

I will realy realy go now.. Good luck everyone and keep the hearts fire burning with the knowledge of what we found today.

Hasta Mañana

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

dear tall keep your feelings keep your visions but keep your decisions...

what do you mean ? i dont understand ?

2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

That made me think black skin white eyes the opposite of gray skin black eyes

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He means keep your opinions to yourself i think

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by vatel

dear tall keep your feelings keep your visions but keep your decisions...

what do you mean ? i dont understand ?

2nd

in which language you would feel the reality ?
Gimme a try...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
New message from Open in the source:

Don't listen to deceivers, this is not an attempt to create a cult, please leave if you believe that.

To Open,

While I don't, you can't blame ones that do. As of yet theres been no validity to any of your messages and because of that people don't want to trust you based solely on your anonymous word. Provide something of immediate veracity and the nay-sayers will become engaged with the rest of us.
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

I think i could be one of the only ones not having dreams despite this

I'm with you. Nothing here.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Refocusing on the contents of code 9531 for a moment:

It's becoming clear that is either based off of or related to the work of Carl Calleman and Ian Xel Lungold.

From what I can recall, and I encourage you to look for yourself if you're not already aware of this content, there was a statue discovered in Mexico which Calleman and Lungold they claim was the key to decoding the mayan calendar system. It's their believe that the Mayan were/are tracking the evolution of consciousness.

Here's a video by Ian Xel Lungold describing their findings from A-Z:

Roughly they state that creation is on a schedule and if you follow your intuition and keep your thoughts on "love/light" you'll achieve a higher state of consciousness.

Grower picked up on this link way, way back.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I don't think there are very many anyway

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

I know. Anyone who's done any real research into the mayas or 2012 has likely come across their work and the importance of Oct 28th, 2011.

And for anyone who has yet to make the full connection to Calleman and Lungold my post will hopefully help them understand their research a little better. Since now we have more "clues" coming to light which resonate well with what Calleman and Lungold claimed.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

OFF TOPIC:

Sometimes I think you just copy and paste that image into your own posts.

How many of those things are you allowed to get anyways?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, I'm out... possibly for the night. Time to curl up to a movie with the kiddos.
I think I'm done for the day on here any way. It's a lot to absorb. I need time to process before I come back.
Looking forward to tonight's dreams, could be in for quite a ride considering how they've been this week already!
Another day of great teamwork guys! Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think i'll leave as well

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm a little confused...that 4558 picture derailed me in a way...you can only get the ''trippy'' effect if you move your eyes but not when you keep them fixed to a point...so that means that the eyes deceive us...but we already knew that...
''It's ALL in the eyes''.....our eyes deceive us and maybe that is why it's so important to Open to make us see for ourselves...and that's why he gave us the manual...'cause if that important barrier is broken,there is no choice left but to believe....so until we practice the eye-gazing,i don't think we'll ever fully comprehend his/her message....i will do it tomorrow btw...fingers crossed,hehehe...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We're now onto Step 3

I wonder if there's 9 steps in total?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fffe0b60577.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

gn8 avatar have a look at planet51 to watch with your kidz helped me lot on ET thangs explaining for my kids (depends on age but around 10 i works)
dreaming is : Man could land on the moon only because a leader inspired the whole nation to dream of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

looks is deceiving :

Old time people them used to say:
When short mouth tell you you can't hear
so when long mouth tell you ya a go feel it, feel it
You talk too much , you will pay for what you don't eat
Goat never know the use of him tail till the butcher cut it off
Looks is deceiving, man - don't underrate no man

gn8 to all

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Ermmmm....spiral.....?Open said that he saw something that wasn't meant to be seen.......?
WHEN on Earth did all this stuff happen????This is too hard to keep up with if you have lots of things to do in real life.......Damn it....

On this page of the record site you can read the full text of the email that Open wrote.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think that picture may have more than the lines in it, like those images that the objects pop out of. So as I see it, we do the consciousness stare at that last pic. then our brain's process a message whilst we sleep.

I agree with some points Stonedlion made, so.........................

Message to open:

Despite questioning, we have taken you at your word. Listened to what you have put out there. So why should we trust this image? We could all wake up as brainwashed zombies or something? :-)

Please don't answer with:

patience
it will take time
those who need to see will
well leave then

I am interested or I wouldn't be here BUT acceptance and taking unknown risks are different things. If you want us to see this then surely you will address the concern? If not then I can only assume that you want us to see YOUR point and not a greater good/vision. Higher consciousness we all trust I reckon but you are still an unknown.

scotms (Love)

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join