It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Look above you in stoned lion's post big writing

link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

Excellent find! First impressions is someone going to sleep and then entering into the dream world.
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

link   
Someone posted a while back a pic of the Egyptian Unk(sp?). Can anyone remember if it was a clue to something or just something random - stumbled upon? If anyone remembers can you please provide a link to it.

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by stonedlion

Do you think open is implying hunab ku is our "god"

Hunab Ku is NOT a god or deity.. that is a misinterpretation.. I know because i learned what it meant from a mayan man long time ago. This site sums it up realy well.

www.lightparty.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

ok thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok, this is for Tall, if you're still around. I told you I wasn't ignoring your posts... I was actually writing up my dreams from last night (I had two) for you to read... you said your dreams were getting strange... so I thought I'd share with you my strangeness from last night...

Dream One:
The dream began with me lying in my bed... I was on my back, half-asleep, half-awake. Everything seemed normal until a sudden surge of terror and dread enveloped me... it was the most raw feeling of dread I can imagine (I have felt this before in other dreams, I should note). I was frozen with fear. My room was dark, so I couldn't see much, but I knew something was coming towards me. It came towards the foot of my bed, and then around to the side of the bed I was on, but I still couldn't see it. Then, a roaring sound filled my head... I have heard this sound many times before in my dreams... it is so difficult to describe, but I will try my best... the sound isn't external, as in it doesn't come from outside of me, it comes from within my own head and exits through my ears. The sound is a roar and it is very deep... but, at the same time, there is no sound at all. Is this making any sense? No? I'm sorry, but that's the best I can do... it's a tremendously loud roar, a vibration, that is void of any sound.

Next, I began feeling gravity pushing on me... pushing me deeper into my mattress. Then, I shot up, straight up. I shot up so fast that time actually began to slow down... I was moving in slow motion at an incredible speed. I floated to my ceiling, then through it, then through my roof, until I was above my house. I looked at the night sky, the stars were shining bright, and I kept moving up, up, up. The dread vanished and I became very calm. As I floated up higher, I began to notice a black shape above me, but still far in the distance. The closer I got, the shape began to slowly reveal its form... it was a black triangle... it was a black triangle UFO. When I got very close to it, the sheer size of it... it was massive. Just before I was about to 'collide' with the bottom of the UFO, there was a flash of light.

After that flash of light, the dream switched from being continuous, to unfolding through a series of 'flashes,' almost like flashes of memory. So, after floating up to the UFO and the first flash of light, I next found myself swimming in water... the entire room was filled with water. It was very dark, but I could still see relatively well. The water and the walls were very dark, almost black, and throughout the room were clusters of crystals... quartz, maybe? The crystals were massive clusters and points, coming from every which place, even up through the water. The water wasn't cold, it was comfortable, actually. I still felt very calm. There was someone else, a man, swimming a few feet ahead of me... I didn't see his face. There was no breeze in the room, the air was very still... the water only moved because of us. We didn't really swim anywhere, as in we weren't swimming to a destination (the room wasn't very big), we just kind of wadded through the water. This 'flash memory' only lasted a second, or two... then, another flash of white light.

Next, I found myself lying (on my back) on a table... again, I was very calm. The table wasn't cold, it wasn't steel (or metal)... it almost felt like stone, only, I don't think it was stone. It wasn't uncomfortable either. There was a hand held over my face (holding my head down, maybe?)... I knew it was a right hand, as the fingers ended on the left side of my face. The hand was cold (not freezing, but not warm, either). I could see through the fingers with my left eye... again, the room was very dark, the walls black... the room didn't seem very wide. There was a bright light over top of me, but it didn't appear to come from a lamp, or anything like that... just a ball of bright light. I felt the warmth of the bright light on my skin. I could kind of see past the bright light, towards the ceiling... the ceiling seemed to go on forever. I knew the room was full of 'others...' but I couldn't see them... they were hiding just out of my limited line on sight. They were watching what was being done to me. I heard a sound similar to an air drill coming closer. Again, this 'flash memory' only lasted a second, or two, and then another flash of white light.

I was then back outside, floating down this time, away from the UFO. I floated down, down, down... through my roof, through my ceiling, and back on to my bed. I woke up (with a jolt) when I hit the bed. When I woke up, I felt a little confused, drowsy, even violated... I stayed up for a few minutes, thinking about it, but tiredness took over, and I went back to sleep.

I think I've rambled on too long... I'll omit the second dream for now.
How this relates to anything, I don't know... it's just a dream.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

I know the feeling... I've had some weird experiences with it... well, more than some... enough to fill a book, actually lol.

I think it's the fear of the unknown that gets us.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

I think Open took into account that a script could easily be written to cull all active codes. It's my assumption that he's only uploading the pages when it's time for them to be known.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Interesting it sounds like they were going to "experiment" on you did you ever get the feeling of hostility from them?

link   
**43 is telling us to close our eyes and follow the "tracks" created as you stare into the darkness. I can remember doing this when I was 4 or 5...

link   

reply to post by vatel

Yeah but i think there could be threads that are even longer

prob is the thread is got that huge ...
Quote Pink Floyd : isthere anybody out there ?
who can fix it ?
or its just one step beyond and we left loose all the past?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Yeah i don't think most people would want to pick up the pieces

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
**43 is telling us to close our eyes and follow the "tracks" created as you stare into the darkness. I can remember doing this when I was 4 or 5...

Would you mind elaborating?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Yeah I use google chrome primarily, then tired IE. Nothing works. Weird!!

Have you tried Firefox as a browser, or clean your cache and maybe a reboot of your pc?
Hope you find a way to get it to work! Good luck!

google change dns

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I honestly don't know... after the initial feeling of dread and the calmness setting it, it was as if I was a walking vegetable... I could move and I was aware of what was going on, but it was as if I had zero control over anything else... even my emotions.

It was a very weird feeling.
edit on 4-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

do you all see the lines in last picture? in **43
edit on 4-9-2011 by wuforde because: clarify which page is was talking about

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by vatel

Yeah but i think there could be threads that are even longer

There's a few threads around there that are thousands of pages long.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I see the flame burning...but it keeps dimming.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

Yup, looks like a pyramid.
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Maybe you will get another dream about this

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join