It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Usually metaphorically if a fire dims that's not a good sign

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

It looks like train tracks to me...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Originally posted by cingularity
**43 is telling us to close our eyes and follow the "tracks" created as you stare into the darkness. I can remember doing this when I was 4 or 5...

Would you mind elaborating?

It has to be dark, put a blanket over your head if it's too light out.

Holding your eyes closed tighter or rubbing them might help too.

Where is this light coming from?!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wuforde
reply to post by stonedlion

do you all see the lines in last picture? in **43
edit on 4-9-2011 by wuforde because: clarify which page is was talking about

Saved it and took a closer look myself. Looks like a pyramid to me. As well as an arrow pointing to the top. The top of the pyramid has a circle (or ball) surrounded by a triangle that sits kind of tilted.
Any one have any ideas?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I was thinking of an egyptian sun god but if an arrow is pointing towards the sun maybe that means something is going to happen to it which i think it is with the sunspots

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by wuforde
reply to post by stonedlion

do you all see the lines in last picture? in **43
edit on 4-9-2011 by wuforde because: clarify which page is was talking about

Saved it and took a closer look myself. Looks like a pyramid to me. As well as an arrow pointing to the top. The top of the pyramid has a circle (or ball) surrounded by a triangle that sits kind of tilted.
Any one have any ideas?

I think the lines mean that you should try to get your eyes to focus on a point outside of your eyelids.. as if you could look through them. Like following the lines in a sketch to the vanishing point you put in a drawing to get the perspective right.
So instead of looking at the dribles inside your eyelid(bloodflow and sorts) try to see out..
Hope it makes sense..
Ever since someone told me he could see with his eyes closed I've been trying to do that too.

I will go to my bed in a few minutes.. I'm realy tired and need a good night sleep. Looking forward to the dreams the night may bring me!!

Wish you all good luck and I will catch up tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Yeah we could use some insight

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

it takes guts to write your feelings and dreams like that ...... RESPECT !!!

forgive me if i come across as ignorant, its the world i have been born into

i had the same kind of dream about 3 years ago , and it still comes back to me when ever i feel weird at night, the man.......not being racist, but the man i saw was a black/brown/coloured, man with really big white eyes who kept laughing , i was also in a room filling up with water, but it didnt get to the point of being a full room of water.

the ufo its self, might have been something you where thinking of before you went to sleep, but then again .... nothing is a coincidence right ?

check your whole body for anything you havnt seen before, like pin holes, really really fine pin holes, might be single, might be a group, it doesnt have to be in a triangular shape like people say
its usually on your hands, your feet/legs, or mainly the head (under your hair) if any kind of abduction has happened.

but still, the whole point of open`s "project" is to change the way you think, and feel about things........... this is going to have an effect on people when they sleep because your imagination keeps you busy when the body is resting, i think open is playing on the fact that the human mind takes control when the body is asleep, and the only way open can have any kind of control is by taking up most of your time with this eye experiment, which opens your mind, then open fills your mind with weird stuff from the videos and the wild goose chase weve been doing for over a week.

we all wish for something, we all dream about stupid things, but our minds are important, and are private for a reason................. open wants to open your mind, and get to the bottom of who you are, so he/she can re-programme your mind, in the way he/she thinks it should be . just like the army/military do .

I didnt say that you personally were ignoring me, youve been in here for a while, i`m sure to have cought your attention by now

link   

Nite Inner - sleep well.

link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Reminds me of Terence Mckenna's Timewave Zero / Novelty Theory / singularity.

A good overview for anyone interested.
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Finally a clue with the reference to Timewave Zero has arrived! I have been wondering all along when that would happen.

---
Vatel, thank you for giving us the visual.
Avatar, you are so quick and good at deciphering stuff!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Yeah we could use some insight

I hope I can deliver some tomorrow

Good night all!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I think i could be one of the only ones not having dreams despite this

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is the green ball even bigger now...

It's at 150p... I could have sworn it was 100 before?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

we have switched from b-----E timeline to what is it above...
circular path of the earth. after one cyclus we will start the next one...
add the timeline below : we are following timeline from left to right:
we are starting at the B (beginning it is altered by a - (?))
then we follow the timline until: /lay/ : something occurs, stopped the timeline
and then at /wake/ after the incident restarts the timeline at /wake/ timeline continous until loop the same occurs again !!!

rough script hard to understand, normaly needs a wall of text, i preferred the shortcut.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Is it just me, or is the green ball even bigger now...

It's at 150p... I could have sworn it was 100 before?

I can't let you guys go... Aaarghhh.. I'm hooked to this thing..

I wonder why the green ball just got bigger.. Is it maybe because Tall shared some of his feelings/dreams with us?

Or maybe it's because we should try to look through our closed eyelids?

My eyes are definetely very small slits now... so i will realy go now... I hope..
Brush my teeeth and then check here once more..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Refocusing on the contents of code 9531 for a moment:

It's becoming clear that is either based off of or related to the work of Carl Calleman and Ian Xel Lungold.

From what I can recall, and I encourage you to look for yourself if you're not already aware of this content, there was a statue discovered in Mexico which Calleman and Lungold they claim was the key to decoding the mayan calendar system. It's their believe that the Mayan were/are tracking the evolution of consciousness.

Here's a video by Ian Xel Lungold describing their findings from A-Z:

Roughly they state that creation is on a schedule and if you follow your intuition and keep your thoughts on "love/light" you'll achieve a higher state of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

dear tall keep your feelings keep your visions but keep your decisions...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Or maybe it's because we should try to look through our closed eyelids?

My eyes are definetely very small slits now... so i will realy go now... I hope..
Brush my teeeth and then check here once more..

Maybe the light is going out because I am not tired at the moment. But I'm still laying in bed. I guess you might have to do it when you're about to slip out of "conciousness".

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Phosphenes en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thanks, Tall

It's good to hear that someone has had a similar experience... well, I guess it's not good per se, more like comforting... yeah, that's the word I was looking for!

And don't worry about sounding racist... there have been many stories told of people encountering extraterrestrials of all colours... even black/brown.

I don't think it was more than a dream, I mean, after all, we have been talking about aliens a lot in the past little while... but if I can muster up the courage, I will check for anything unusual. Although, if I did look and found something, I don't know... the thought of having confirmation that something like that is real... I don't know what that would do to me, you know?

I guess this is where a question pops up... if we do open ourselves up, are we not only opening up to the good, but to the bad, as well, right? So how do we protect ourselves from the bad so we can continue doing good?

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join