It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Who cares about the perverted antichrist.

Oct 28... or somebody... is absorbed into satanic jew world order culture.

Disgusting.

Yes, go ahead and give me another demerit for this post...
another two or three... I've lost count... and I'm banned or
something equally STUPID ! Who cares about posting on
a black hole forum that won't allow the light of truth to shine.

You know what's really disgusting? The fact that no one has taken you to task for your antisemitism. You keep feeding your martyr complex by making these statement and then act like your being crucified when you get banned or ignored. You are OFF TOPIC, ignorant and maybe psychologically challenged. But still, there is no excuse for your behavior and language in this thread. Oh, and by the way, since you brought up the subject of satanic, I'll let you in on a little secret. Vladimir Putin's secret name is Helel ben Shakar and he is number 3 in the divine council..

Now to try and excuse myself for going astray of the threads' true topic, do any of you folks get the feeling that Mr. Open is just recycling clues that lead to the same answer, over and over again? Does anyone else think that, taken as a whole, all of these videos, sites and personalities are pulling so called ' facts ' out of thin air. That there is no firm foundation to their philosophies and they speak in generalities and new age doubletalk?

edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Didymus42

It's showing normally for me too. Perhaps Open is working on the website and we are to see new changes.

link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

At least there's a connection theme and strange timetravel tech. And a seeing thing.
The plot is about saving (the safe, feeling safe)

Do we need travel back in time or something?
Will somebody else travel back in time to save us?

Do we need to save john lennon? Let's safe him before he gets involved with Yoko. Lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Didymus42
reply to post by Grower

The first 2 digits have been replaced by a dash and it is counting up everytime I refesh the page.
oct282011.com...

Now it's back to 10 digits and counting down again. Glitch while the page was being updated?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Didymus42 because: Corrected typo: first 2 digits replaced by a dash, not first 5 as originally posted

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha
Can you describe this eerie tech?

Only vaguely...my memory is poor...a machine based on quantum physics which allowed viewing of and travel to a certain amount of time into the past.

I most remember that each time he changed the outcome...he would have to travel into the altered past to change it again because something worse happened in the future/present each time the past was changed.

edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: corrected

Einstein-Rosen Bridge, and "branching theory"

This quote seems pertinent to our mystery: "What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?"

The response, "I'd try."

link   

Going down...yes?

Okies, nvmd

edit on 1-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

link   

At least there's a connection theme and strange timetravel tech. And a seeing thing.
The plot is about saving (the safe, feeling safe)

Do we need travel back in time or something?
Will somebody else travel back in time to save us?

Do we need to save john lennon? Let's safe him before he gets involved with Yoko. Lol

If only, buddha, if only. But remember, in movie The Butterfly Effect, changing the past also had a very unpleasant consequence.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
Einstein-Rosen Bridge, and "branching theory"

This quote seems pertinent to our mystery: "What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?"

The response, "I'd try."

Thank you for sharing that, KBilly. I had completely forgotten that quote. Yes, very pertinent for us all.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Going down...yes?

Okies, nvmd

edit on 1-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

This is what I grabbed off the screen/counter "-14451525". It was counting up at the same rate is has been counting down. Lasted for maybe 45-60 seconds from the time I first noticed it before it returned to the normal 10 digit format counting down.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Didymus42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
You know what's really disgusting?

Good on you, boomer.

, do any of you folks get the feeling that Mr. Open is just recycling clues that lead to the same answer, over and over again?

Yes, because he feels that no one has quite gotten "the point".

Does anyone else think that, taken as a whole, all of these videos, sites and personalities are pulling so called ' facts ' out of thin air.

I have found very few relevant "facts" so far.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I most remember that each time he changed the outcome...he would have to travel into the altered past to change t again because something worse happened in the future/present each time the past was changed.

Maybe open is pointing on our responsability in the process between us and him. We alter the outcome.
Maybe its connected to our responsabilities after oct28. If we all go cocreating we would kill everything. Being demigods could turn out to be pretty boring. No time for fun (dancing chickens?). Must save somebody again. And again. Sigh.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

We'll get it. I feel certain about that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
None of the clues have led to a conclusion. Well, not as far as I know.
All clues are still open if you ask me, and they remain so until we've solved them.
But that might be just be the problem: do they have to be solved?
Are they made to be solved? I doubt clues will get solved. Open still has an
audience, however small it has gotten by now, but only because he gives us
something to work with. For now at least. I'm getting a bit bored to be honest
and maybe I should just wait patiently and move on to other threads and
pop in once a week or so

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Is that a quote from that movie?
I googled that bridge. If I understand this it's a black hole that creates a portal between 2 universes.
Good thing that the butterfly effect is coming in. I like chaostheory and fractals.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by KBilly

Is that a quote from that movie?
I googled that bridge. If I understand this it's a black hole that creates a portal between 2 universes.
Good thing that the butterfly effect is coming in. I like chaostheory and fractals.

Yep, the quote occurs twice in the movie.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If Oct28... who pretends to know me so well...
is so all seeing and all knowing... I've put him
to the test... I've asked him to call off his dogs...
strange men who have come to my door several
times in what appears to be the start of home
invasions sanctioned by TPTB... and not only
is Oct 28 not up to that challenge.... he appears
to be clueless about my situation... imagine that
the creator of change clueless

I'll just have to attend to it myself the old fashion way.
[Texans are allowed castle defense and open carry.]

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Oh. Great.
What do you think of this?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

Originally posted by Ivanova

Who cares about the perverted antichrist.

Oct 28... or somebody... is absorbed into satanic jew world order culture.

Disgusting.

Yes, go ahead and give me another demerit for this post...
another two or three... I've lost count... and I'm banned or
something equally STUPID ! Who cares about posting on
a black hole forum that won't allow the light of truth to shine.

You know what's really disgusting? The fact that no one has taken you to task for your antisemitism. You keep feeding your martyr complex by making these statement and then act like your being crucified when you get banned or ignored. You are OFF TOPIC, ignorant and maybe psychologically challenged. But still, there is no excuse for your behavior and language in this thread. Oh, and by the way, since you brought up the subject of satanic, I'll let you in on a little secret. Vladimir Putin's secret name is Helel ben Shakar and he is number 3 in the divine council..

Now to try and excuse myself for going astray of the threads' true topic, do any of you folks get the feeling that Mr. Open is just recycling clues that lead to the same answer, over and over again? Does anyone else think that, taken as a whole, all of these videos, sites and personalities are pulling so called ' facts ' out of thin air. That there is no firm foundation to their philosophies and they speak in generalities and new age doubletalk?

edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

I think Open is just trying to give more people clues that ring their specific bells so they get it on their own...learning to merge as one, pay attention to synchronicity and learn they get reflected back their own issues..to get the thoughts cleaned up out of fear for this awakening aha moment happening October 28th.

Just my intuition though. I'm just one of us and you is me...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

My deep and profound thought is:

You can't change the past, but we can change the future.

(that may not make any sens to anyone else, but it does to me, lol)

If you like pardoxical / time related movies, it's well worth a watch :-)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm @ work, on mobile, so I can't do really long posts.....
@snewpers: What riddles do you need solved? I'll try to explain.

Btw, the newest theory I have is this: Oct. 28 is Open's birthday, and thus the reason for such an arbitrary date. The point being is that should be the date for everyone who gets his point to come together. We have until then to actually understand what he's saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join