It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

The first six digits wouldn't be hard. Just set up residence in the state/city that has that area code and exchange. As for the last four, you could probably buy that exact number if you wanted.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
reply to post by Grower

lol, as soon as i hear Noory's voice, i get douche-chills. Quite shockingly I think the web-bot is total BS. I'm a computer programmer, i've worked in data mining, and language analysis, and none of Cliffs explanations ring true to me.
edit on 1-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

Ahh, but the point of the video isn't really web bot. I think Open will get my point.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

That's not correct!

MS to Days calculator

Current number: 4854281965 == 56.18381903935185 Days

and current date + days Calculator right here

And today 09/01/11 + 56 = 10/27/11

I'm NOT in tjhe US timezone so there may be a slight difference and the calculator's servertime could be off or in a different zone, hence the 10/27 and not the expcted 10/28 (which it probably still is)... if you get my point

ETA:
Oddly enough, your number is lower than mine... which accounts for the difference. hmmm

edit on 1-9-2011 by snewpers because: Sticky fingers

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

www.wolframalpha.com...
edit on 1-9-2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Awesome, but why is that number way lower than the one I see?

Look
edit on 1-9-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Awesome, but why is that number way lower than the one I see?

They are using the one from the source code, the phone number

4092333735 open@

Were you looking at the countdown one?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

It's the number in the source code, not countdown.

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011 ////|||******* , |||||///** , ///\*********

edit on 1-9-2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

Aah crapper! Indeed I was...

My apologies for being a idiot

Hmm Maybe it has been mentioned, but the slashes and pipes might just represent the falling of the tower and the asterix's the planes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would say that the phone number being very close to the number of milliseconds between sep 11 and oct 28 is just a coincidence, but of course, Open says "There are no coincidences"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by TallWhiteHumanDude

I don't know why they pulled it, i don't think it's been explained. The final post looks to have been one by Sherlock, it's pretty interesting, you can read it here:

p8-preview.runhosting.com...
Thanks for the link!!!ll

Has any one noticed on the other group they found two sets of coordinates both of which link to mountains pristine and one is right beside a lake...negative ions. I've found to work the parallel worlds and change levels it is easiest away from other vibes of negativity...far in pristine nature.

The second link he gave was to mountains by a very lake I used outside of Bonners Ferry, Idaho. He's picked two locations I had unique experiences in. The King's Mountain national forest I went to to meditate and change levels after a job offer to take over an alternative healing clinic of the Ezekiel bread creator , Ede Koenig.Perhaps it is about getting away from the thought vibes of Tv's and unascended citizens to delve deeper into ones higher connections.

Towards the bottom of the page Care to Share has a whole list of links.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

1324 36.910372 -118.649597 [link to oct282011.com]

0180 "48.893615,-116.938477

I'd be interested if any one figured out the words on the numbers that gave rise to these links on coordinates. Maybe these are sacred spaces we can go to and change levels of reality.

So is the record site still down? What's this about suicide? It appears with the radiation going on we already are participants in our own genocide ongoing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I thought you were here for the map link stuff? The first was an M (the road), the second was an E (the trees), which led to 'You are me." (or something like that - bad memory) Or are you talking about something else?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by thelighter

Hmm Maybe it has been mentioned, but the slashes and pipes might just represent the falling of the tower and the asterix's the planes?

I'm curious about those slashes/pipes/asterisks too, I spent a few minutes thinking about possible ways to decode them, but didn't come up with anything. In a way, I think it might be better not to even try, that might just be more "searching for material", which doesn't seem to be what Open wants us to do.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I came across the code 1324 yesterday which is where the GPS coordinates originated from. The first location lead us to 0180, which we then derived M.html from. "M" lead us to E.html and that's where the trail ended.

"You, are me."

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Correct. You Are Me, that's what it said. Sounds a bit like 'ARMY'...
We should also take note that the 'ghost' page with .[....] says: There are no coincidences.

Maybe the .[....] needs to be decyphered?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

I came across the code 1324 yesterday which is where the GPS coordinates originated from. The first location lead us to 0180, which we then derived M.html from. "M" lead us to E.html and that's where the trail ended.

"You, are me."

I just thought of something.... Walrus was a linked video, and the lyrics start with:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

We are all together=
He has mentioned "oneness" before, and the 9999 quickening video is by "Awakening as one"

All good beatles fans know who the walrus is, it's told on glass onion IIRC, "here's another clue for you all, the walrus was paul"

paul is a 4 letter word, possible for the safe? Also, didn't someone mention an all female cult that worship putin as the apostle paul?
edit on 1-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Oct 28 is still rejecting my emails.

I've been trying to find meaning to "trains"

I've tried everything I can think of... except one.

Konstantin Knipper

Who had a very famous daughter.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I would say that the phone number being very close to the number of milliseconds between sep 11 and oct 28 is just a coincidence, but of course, Open says "There are no coincidences"

I don't think it is a coincidence. The phone number 4092333735 (in milliseconds) does indeed correlate to the time interval between the dates of 9/11 and 10/28. It's simply a matter of what time of the day we need to use as a reference point to start the calculations. I think that's the question that needs to be solved.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Didymus42

I don't think it is a coincidence. The phone number 4092333735 (in milliseconds) does indeed correlate to the time interval between the dates of 9/11 and 10/28. It's simply a matter of what time of the day we need to use as a reference point to start the calculations. I think that's the question that needs to be solved.

How about 2:30pm - wild guess

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

////|||******* , |||||///** , ///\\\*********

Could be deciphered to 437, 532, 339.

However, reflecting back on the "You, are me" message, I was hoping for more. When the trail ended and the result was a message thats previously been stated, in various forms, its made me consider that the majority of the clues (material) will continue to lead us to the same message(s).

Also, the video on Record.oct28... titled "The Fountain - Death is the Road to Awe" has nothing to do with suicide. It's a clip/condensed version of a movie called The Fountain.

Spanning over one thousand years, and three parallel stories, The Fountain is a story of love, death, spirituality, and the fragility of our existence in this world.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by Didymus42

How about 2:30pm - wild guess

If you consider the start of each day 12:00 AM 9/11 and 12:00 AM 10/28 as the range of "significant" dates, that is a range of 4,060,800,000 milliseconds. That leaves 31,553,735 milliseconds or 8:45:54 h/m/s margin. AA11 struck the first tower at 8:46 AM. To me, that seems like an aweful big "coincidence"?

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join