It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
OK, I thought I'd try Wolfram Alpha first to try this, rather than write something.

www.wolframalpha.com...

Am I doing it wrong?

EDIT TO ADD

www.wolframalpha.com...

Doing it the other way around... it does give a time at oct 28th... interesting.
edit on 1-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

I wonder if the 1st link is actually the "correct" timing...
We know that the timer counts down to midnight on Oct 28.
The page with the clock showing 2:30 was mentioned earlier by someone (sorry can't remember who) as maybe the time on the clock is not important, but the images surrounding it are... The woman points to 12 and the hand in the corner points to 3. Meaning 3:00 is the actual time to keep in mind....
The "window" we are looking for starts at 3pm EST on Sept. 11 and goes until midnight on Oct 28.
Any thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by avatar22
I too have been having strange dreams all week. I am pregnant at the moment and for 2 nights in a row my dreams were related to the baby coming early, fully formed, and without pain. Last night's was the strangest of all. One dream led to another so that all night I had one continuous dream that kept morphing into another subject. One thing that really stands out (in the first part) is that at one point I was trying to buy a house (we are currently "looking" to buy), and one was well under our price-point. It turned out that in order to be on the list of prospective buyers I had to sign an agreement that I would "trade" bodies with someone. I can't remember exactly what the process was to be, something about decapitation and body transfers... I was scared, and skeptical, but due to the need for a new home, I signed on. The dream morphed out of that chapter before it could ever come to be, but it's definitely one I will never forget.

Huh... now that I read my own words I wonder...
Maybe that's what has me stuck here on this thread... it feels like the right direction, what I've "known" all along. Maybe, even though I'm scared, and skeptical, I'm signing on because I feel the need for a new "home".
(Side note- as a small child, when ever I would get upset about something, I would cry myself to sleep at night saying over and over "I just want to go home" because home never "felt" like "home" to me....)

Just my own thoughts to throw out there...

Transmigration of souls. Like how they got John the Baptist over in Y'eshua was Herod's big fear and caused him to be strung up so everyone wouldn't know how to swap bodies.

When JB got decaped and his blood got slung in Salome's face and into her mouth, due to mystery school ways in progress he wound up popping in as a dual consciousness "alive', cohabitating.Reason the skull was taken to use the bone marrow and process to keep it continuing incase needed. It was taken to France.

Got her known as "beloved John". Then they used this alchemical process to get John over into his twin, Y'eshua.He had to Then he was between or among them both until he flew out ahead during the crucifixion. It was the reason fast 40 days before he popped over.

There is mention of all the skull trephinations to "prevent" reincarnation. Sure it does because you don't have to wait, you just pop into the other body...transmigrate...Bron the Great, Hebron used this also and had his head cut off on purpose. Net search it.The mason's use this and is why John the Baptist is their patron saint as they pass him on down lineage or their potentates get passed.

Interesting you are picking up on this.

Wow...
I def need to look into all of that. I'd never heard any of it before. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I have only been able to pop on here for a moment (forgot to take something to work and had to run home to get it, so I took a few to check in on the progress LOL). I'll have to do some digging when I get home tonight.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Didymus42
reply to post by TNTarheel

I just took the important date "10/28/2011", set it as "0" time and started working backwards. When I arrived at 9/11 as the number of whole days, the next logical step was to check the time of the most significant event on that day...8:46 AM the exact time of the first plane struck.

Where did we get Spiegel from itself? One aspect of my German mother's relatives changed their Spiegel name to "King" when it wasn't cool to be German. Another link on GLP a page went to coordinates to King Mountain National Forest in California which also makes no clear sense what tthose coordinates are doing there. I did go there to meditate once at that location.I'd never done a genealogy on this side so sure din't know it meant through the looking glass. No wonder we have all this second site going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

4,092,333,735 / 1000 = 409233.735 seconds
/ 60 = 68,205.562 minutes
/ 60 = 1136.759 hours
/ 24 = 47.365 days

Set 10/28/2011 12:00 EST as time “0”
Back track 47 days to 09/11/2011

0.365 days = 8 hours 46 minutes…8:46AM

edit on 1-9-2011 by Didymus42 because: Hmm, I just realized a computational error. I back tracked 47 days then moved ahead to 8:46AM. Looking at it the other way, setting "0" time to 8:46AM EST on 09/11/2011 + 4092333735 milliseconds takes us to 5:31PM on 10/28/2011. Perhaps this is the intended message?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm still contemplating on being set up to be disappointed.

Cruel joke.

I have to go anyway... a/c repairman is here.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by TNTarheel

I just took the important date "10/28/2011", set it as "0" time and started working backwards. When I arrived at 9/11 as the number of whole days, the next logical step was to check the time of the most significant event on that day...8:46 AM the exact time of the first plane struck.

Where did we get Spiegel from itself? One aspect of my German mother's relatives changed their Spiegel name to "King" when it wasn't cool to be German. Another link on GLP a page went to coordinates to King Mountain National Forest in California which also makes no clear sense what tthose coordinates are doing there. I did go there to meditate once at that location.I'd never done a genealogy on this side so sure din't know it meant through the looking glass. No wonder we have all this second site going on.

remember, mirror was a search on google that appeared as a code. /mirror/ and /rorrim/ where places you could visit too.

So when the message came from "-red", someone reversed (mirrored) red.... to der, then added speigel (german word for mirror), to get the name of the newspaper.

also, 1234 *) (* 4321 it's a mirror.... At least this is my interpretation of their thinking, they didn't really explain it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Where did we get Spiegel from itself? One aspect of my German mother's relatives changed their Spiegel name to "King" when it wasn't cool to be German.

I remember the German paper headlines when Vladimir Putin visited Germany.

" Putin the German "

I also know that at a later date, Vladimir Putin was knighted at a German castle...
it was supposed to be a joke... but was it really ??

But I still think I'm being primrosed here.

It's too wonderful to be true.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So i got a posting ban for being "off topic" and no one else does ??

Why are we getting back into this putin rubbish ??

Any progress last night peeps ??

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

OK thanks, I get how you did it now, it's going back, then forward. I'm not 100% convinced this is a correct interpretation, because of this, but it's a nice find.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHumanDude

I don't think so really... Did you see the response by Open to you on the record site? (before it got pulled)

He called you a very negative entity, lol!

p8-preview.runhosting.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

the dude is in his own world.

why did they pull the record site ?? all the suicide stuff ?

edit on 1-9-2011 by TallWhiteHumanDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHumanDude

I don't know why they pulled it, i don't think it's been explained. The final post looks to have been one by Sherlock, it's pretty interesting, you can read it here:

p8-preview.runhosting.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The more I research the clues, the more they keep taking me back to Calleman.
Ugh!

"I think there are more than enough of us to carry this process to the new beginning. Focus on your vibrations! Take them HIGH, INFINITE, & FAR
IT IS ALREADY FINISHED. They are here already supporting us. It they see that you are willing by doing certain practices everyday that intensify your glow. They will take you under their wing and greet you when you are ready. Be bold."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I said that, about the images look like 3:00. And on the video, it said that the consciousness spiked at 3:00-4:00 on 9/11. Watch again if you don't believe. Maybe it's trying to tell us when our consciousness will spike

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i like sherlock
the dude is REAL.

i wonder if i`m being "off topic" here

Has anyone heard anything from open since the site went down ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
The more I research the clues, the more they keep taking me back to Calleman.
Ugh!

"I think there are more than enough of us to carry this process to the new beginning. Focus on your vibrations! Take them HIGH, INFINITE, & FAR
IT IS ALREADY FINISHED. They are here already supporting us. It they see that you are willing by doing certain practices everyday that intensify your glow. They will take you under their wing and greet you when you are ready. Be bold."

www.youtube.com...

Something over on LOP made me laugh, about Calleman, a poster there says:

""Oct 28th 11 is the closest 13 anhu date to dec 21 12 so i'll make it the end date

hmm this pyramid has 9 steps and this wheel has themes of 20 and 13

i know, ill make 9 successful underworlds each 20 times smaller and divide in to 13 days and nights

yeah, this fits well cuz the universe is about 14 billion years old and the first of the 9 is 14 billion, last of the nine 360 days. Yep this looks good. Plus i can find key events each 5th day and night of each underworld/wave.

This oughta do it !!"

- Carl Calleman's Reasoning"

lunaticoutpost.com...

They make it sound like Calleman just plucked the number out of the air with no decent reasoning, maybe I'll watch a couple of videos specifically about him today to see if this is true.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter

They make it sound like Calleman just plucked the number out of the air with no decent reasoning, maybe I'll watch a couple of videos specifically about him today to see if this is true.

I just read yesterday that Mr. Calleman said he received his information through a dream. I cannot remember where I read that but I will check the "history" on my computer to see if I can find it again.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

4,092,333,735 / 1000 = 409233.735 seconds
/ 60 = 68,205.562 minutes
/ 60 = 1136.759 hours
/ 24 = 47.365 days

Set 10/28/2011 12:00 EST as time “0”
Back track 47 days to 09/11/2011

0.365 days = 8 hours 46 minutes…8:46AM

edit on 1-9-2011 by Didymus42 because: Hmm, I just realized a computational error. I back tracked 47 days then moved ahead to 8:46AM. Looking at it the other way, setting "0" time to 8:46AM EST on 09/11/2011 + 4092333735 milliseconds takes us to 5:31PM on 10/28/2011. Perhaps this is the intended message?

The question is, how the hell were they able to get that exact phone number.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A nice little video message to Open from me.
Be mindful of what you put on the net.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

lol, as soon as i hear Noory's voice, i get douche-chills. Quite shockingly I think the web-bot is total BS. I'm a computer programmer, i've worked in data mining, and language analysis, and none of Cliffs explanations ring true to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join