It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha

Maybe open is pointing on our responsability in the process between us and him. We alter the outcome.

That is the presumption based on quantum theory.

Maybe its connected to our responsabilities after oct28. If we all go cocreating we would kill everything. Being demigods could turn out to be pretty boring. No time for fun (dancing chickens?). Must save somebody again. And again. Sigh.

It seems more dangerous than boring to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Druid, it's not about explaining, I'm not even trying to 'see' the big picture.
There's nothing to build a big picture with. All these little clues, riddles and hints,
we have many, lead to nothing. It would be nice to see a solution confirmed
in a way they we all know that that piece is actually solved and we actually have
a piece of the puzzle.
So, there you have it, I'm pretty much done playing and looking at sourcecodes
to see if something has changed or eyeball a map in google to see a letter. All
fun to figure out, but useless none the less.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i]reply to post by KBilly

Interesting point of view but then again: would somebody create a mystery like this to promote a value that is part of every motivating organisation? implicitly this says: if you focus good then you will avoid mayhem and prosper. that's what parents should teach their children.

Or do you think of this in a metaphysical way? Like moving up in a something?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
reply to post by TNTarheel

We'll get it. I feel certain about that.

I feel sure of that too. We have become a unit...a conscious, thinking entity striving toward a common goal. Combined intelligence if you will

Humankind, united and working toward the same goal, is an almost unstoppable force.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
The philosophical answer would be 'knowledge'...

When I saw this "who shatters dreams?" my immediate thought was the C.I.A.

Then I wondered for a moment why it was being sent to us.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Elepheagle

We'll get it. I feel certain about that.

I feel sure of that too. We have become a unit...a conscious, thinking entity striving toward a common goal. Combined intelligence if you will

Humankind, united and working toward the same goal, is an almost unstoppable force.

Peoples, united in spirit and working toward the same goal, is the most fear for them that be.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

Been doing the eye exercise with 2 of my friends yesterday.
After the innitial ackwardness of it we could steady our gaze without disconnecting.

After a while one of my friends freaked out realy bad, she got realy realy scarred. We couldn't realy get her to calm down and she kept saying she didn't want to die. After a while she left and went home.
I gave her a call today and she was still freaked out about it and was very afraid she would die. I find that very disturbing as she doesn't want to talk about what she saw. My other friend and I also did see things change, but nothing that would freak us out that much.. Well that was until about 2 hours ago when my other friend got spooked.
She wasn't as freaked out as the other yesterday, but enough to call it quits.
She just left and said i shouldn't persue this any further, because she thought it was bad what we did.

I'm realy puzzled at the moment and feel bad at the same time, because i was the one who read about this thing and got them into this in the first place. I'm also not wanting to give up on this because what I saw just made me more curious as to where this could lead.

Anyone have any similair things happen while doing this exercise?
I also read about some of you having weird dreams.. I have some weird dreams myself the past few days.
Still trying to figure them out.

Anyway, if anyone has some useful info on what they saw and to what maybe could have freaked out my friends I would like to hear it.
edit on 1/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
I think Open is just trying to give more people clues that ring their specific bells so they get it on their own...learning to merge as one, pay attention to synchronicity and learn they get reflected back their own issues..to get the thoughts cleaned up out of fear for this awakening aha moment happening October 28th.

Just my intuition though. I'm just one of us and you is me...

Bearing in mind that each individual is unique in it's own right, the results will be similar but never exactly the same. We are one...but we are unique in our own right.

Consider a tree: many branches and many leaves....each leaf a part of the whole, but unique...no one exactly like the other. Did that make sense?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

Druid, it's not about explaining, I'm not even trying to 'see' the big picture.
There's nothing to build a big picture with. All these little clues, riddles and hints,
we have many, lead to nothing. It would be nice to see a solution confirmed
in a way they we all know that that piece is actually solved and we actually have
a piece of the puzzle.
So, there you have it, I'm pretty much done playing and looking at sourcecodes
to see if something has changed or eyeball a map in google to see a letter. All
fun to figure out, but useless none the less.

I feel that we can't say that all these clues/hints/circles have led to nothing unless:

A) We're positive we're no longer on a path.

or

B) There is no path.

Option B makes me think of the "M" we discovered on Google maps, and the road seemed to illustrate that not all "paths" are linear. Sometimes you have to travel five miles to make one mile of progress?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: bad writer doesn't proofread

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
Peoples, united in spirit and working toward the same goal, is the most fear for them that be.

Hence the reference to John Lennon. He was a beloved figure in my time...a very vocal advocate of change.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
Hi everyone.

Been doing the eye exercise with 2 of my friends yesterday.
After the innitial ackwardness of it we could steady our gaze without disconnecting.

After a while one of my friends freaked out realy bad, she got realy realy scarred. We couldn't realy get her to calm down and she kept saying she didn't want to die. After a while she left and went home.
I gave her a call today and she was still freaked out about it and was very afraid she would die. I find that very disturbing as she doesn't want to talk about what she saw. My other friend and I also did see things change, but nothing that would freak us out that much.. Well that was until about 2 hours ago when my other friend got spooked.
She wasn't as freaked out as the other yesterday, but enough to call it quits.
She just left and said i shouldn't persue this any further, because she thought it was bad what we did.

I'm realy puzzled at the moment and feel bad at the same time, because i was the one who read about this thing and got them into this in the first place. I'm also not wanting to give up on this because what I saw just made me more curious as to where this could lead.

Anyone have any similair things happen while doing this exercise?
I also read about some of you having weird dreams.. I have some weird dreams myself the past few days.
Still trying to figure them out.

Anyway, if anyone has some useful info on what they saw and to what maybe could have freaked out my friends I would like to hear it.
edit on 1/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: spelling

Innersilence:

Check out this link.. The comments there may give you some insight.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

the gazing is very powerful, do not start testing it without any knowledge abt what could happen in this experiment...
unless you are prepared, there was a post long ago about, cannot remember when.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

on a train to destroy the earth.

Like you said. It's dangerous (already).

Is there an enviromental message, considering the picture with the guy camping?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

thx elepheagle thats it...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Thanks for that link but i already had read that a few days ago. We al did, as part of what we could expect to happen. And we did see things similar as described there. But nothing as far as I know would have freaked any of them out that bad.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha
Is there an enviromental message, considering the picture with the guy camping?

I don't know, buddha. I'm still considering that one. It puzzles me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

in /my/ time, at the same time i didnt like him, converted to sexpistols afterwards
nowadays i also listen to /them/ music sometimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

the gazing is very powerful, do not start testing it without any knowledge abt what could happen in this experiment...
unless you are prepared, there was a post long ago about, cannot remember when.

We also read about it as a way for healing as an old egyptian thing.. Also got the link through ats.

Never would have expected things to go in this way though..

I realy do feel bad about what happened to my friends.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Maybe they saw demonic faces? Or images of themselves later in life? Some people reported seeing rotted corpses. That may be enough to freak someone out; maybe not the average person on ATS, but to a "layman" (for lack of a better term), it could be devastating. Especially if they see something that causes them alarm when they've gone into it with no expectations.

I would suggest trying to communicate with your friends as delicately as possible, and maybe eventually they will speak with you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Yeah, it's a pic of the book.
oct282011.com...

Oops, code was 1980, we already figured it was numbered that because that was the year he was murdered. What else are you thinking? Spill! lol
edit on 1-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

when you save the book picture it answers the question "who shatters the dream? HISTORY

OK who writes our history?the C.I.A. It is much more than the general public thinks it is. Controls MSM news...Hollywood. It recruits the most brilliant and gifted to spin their web.They also controlled the time travel programs and the Beatles was banned to be listened to as well as comics as you might create them over. I'd say it would be an interesting trip to go back in time and LISTEN to the banned music and go back to 1980 before John got killed and change it.

Just an idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join