It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Thank you! Though the green ball is somewhat significant in my day-to-day life, it's not as significant as I thought it would be.
Thanks Grower!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Question re: the now-present green ball:

I've seen it up there before, but did it always have the gradient and drop shadow underneath? If not, the green ball currently up there is curiously significant to me.

Yes, it did. I noticed before that the green has a shadow, the red doesn't.

The red has a top gradient but I didn't pay attention to a drop shadow.

Elepheagle..what are you thinking? Would you share with us...please?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

"Create the change" alias, Oct 28, is not creating anything but confusion...
he's probably an unemployed 34 year old loser living in his mother's basement... pitiful.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

"You can't change and transform reality by attacking it because then it just gets stronger, but if you surprise it with something that opens the heart of somebody, magic can happen and transform things."

link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

This is morely a change in sense of creating a proper cooperated identity, for myself i've stopped checking oct websites for changes the riddle is among us down here on ats...

link   

reply to post by Grower

Thank you! Though the green ball is somewhat significant in my day-to-day life, it's not as significant as I thought it would be.
Thanks Grower!

You're welcome, though I'm not sure I should be thanked for noticing the stupid things instead of the important. lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Imagine a jigsaw puzzle. Hundreds of pieces, and indiviually they are meaningless, little useless chunks of cardboard. It's not until they are carefully assembled that the bigger picture emerges. It takes patience to do a jigsaw puzzle, and sometimes hours of work. Why do people do jigsaw puzzles, when after it's completed, it's torn apart and put back in the box for another day? The satisfaction of creation? Boredom? It's something deeper than that, isn't it?

Hello, Druid, it's good to see you back
I was afraid you would not rejoin us after sharing your experience. I'm sorry I had to leave before you posted it. I'm thinking that the remembrance and the telling should bring you inner peace now. Thank you for trusting us enough to share.

I can only speak for myself, but I complete puzzles for the joy of fitting that last piece into place and viewing the "complete" picture...reaching my own personal goal of finishing what I begin...and, truthfully, the hunt for just that right piece to add to the whole.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

this is truth and wisdom....
have fun with your connection, gn

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

post removed by staff

Pure speculation, Miss. Also, what one perceives as confusion, is beauty to another.

edit on Thu Sep 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
though I'm not sure I should be thanked for noticing the stupid things instead of the important. lol

Ah, but who judges what is important and what is not? It is in the "eyes" of the beholder, yes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you all for the responses!! I have to do some things in the house and after i will do a meditation.

I keep reading the thread so any new responses will be answered on a later time.

Thanks again and good fortune to all of you!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good work everyone. I have been checking in but have not had any decent stuff to say. I have a horrid feeling this will have been seen already, but no matter how much I try I always seem to miss something.

Have we covered this web site? Lots of similarities.

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net... (They like a good map :-)

Sorry if old news - I will retreat to my voyeur status.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

post removed by staff

That was rude and spiteful. Leave your issues out of here please.

edit on Thu Sep 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

fortune love and peace for you, gn

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha

I most remember that each time he changed the outcome...he would have to travel into the altered past to change t again because something worse happened in the future/present each time the past was changed.
reply to post by TNTarheel

Maybe open is pointing on our responsability in the process between us and him. We alter the outcome.
Maybe its connected to our responsabilities after oct28. If we all go cocreating we would kill everything. Being demigods could turn out to be pretty boring. No time for fun (dancing chickens?). Must save somebody again. And again. Sigh.

Keep in mind our movies must pass approval by "the brain", the C.I.A. so they LIE. I have used going back in time to heal people and it has not wacked out the time line. I will explain.

Here is one case. Six year old shot with be-be gun in right eye, great grandmother calls for me to time shift it. Bullet lodged at optic chiasm. Shot through entire right globe..they are going to remove it. Is in Er waiting for opthamologist to come in. You work with the life time stream. You ask for a high energy snap date to attach grandma remembers or has in 'mind'. Christmas , birthday, or grad. A good vibe day. You freeze frame pic in mind of girl now in hospital 'x' like a u tube video box. another one beside it has life before accident highest good energy.Freeze that. Then run a series of numbers like the matrix behind the vid's and drag and drop the old video on the front of the injury asking that all good karma lessons be preserved. Immediately they decide they notice the eye isn't shot through like they thought. They redo the MRI and the BB is now in the sinus... You have to address why the girl didn't want to see.They find they just put a lens in her eye but still blurry. Step dad gets found out he's molesting girl. He gets kicked out.Vision instantly clears up.

IMHO we can do a similar thing for our John. We do this some on yahoo reality shifters group. We have people die and come back to life all the time. We ask all the time to figure out which time stream we are on. Some people on this time stream are still alive who are dead on the time stream we popped in from.Bob Hope must have died four different times. Red Skeleton kept coming back to life.On one time stream Princess Dianna is still alive.

We can make up a rule why John "saw" himself dead. He wanted to be a grand experiment bringing him back to life in the mirror or something. He's been with us all the time in the mirror but we go back...Why does he need or want to be back or unchange it? He has this smash song to share...Oko and he want to journey across from this side together...

Let's see is there some heart passion reason we need him back here?I think I need someone heart connected with him wanting him back to tag with.We can all try this.

I used it to get my car not stolen and it worked. I called it "on a borrowed journey" and found it using psychic techniques 700 plus miles away using synchronicity. The people who borrowed my SUV, called Idaho they'd left it at a certain exit 33 outside Ashland, Oregon. The police wouldn't look for it unless I could tell them exactly where to look. I called my brother and he used mapquest to find it. He said for me to tell him what vectored in off the exit 33. I said a railroad track, a bus station and some animal motel. He searched it found the RR tracks and bus line on this exit 5 miles down. Called Greyhound. The guy working there had a broken down car so walked to work. My SUV had been parked at the Red Lion motel he walked by.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Isnt it obvious, that the website is depicting schrodinger's cat? The error the website makes is that it shows only two options or choices...dead or alive, broken or unbroken ( the poison that kills the cat). Doesn't the cat also have a choice on whether it dies or not?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms

Have we covered this web site? Lots of similarities.

Sorry if old news - I will retreat to my voyeur status.

Welcome back, scot, thank you for sharing the links. I don't remember discussing them but...my memory is poor.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

i will do this every time my bankaccount is at zero !
Should i call the time shifters@yahoo immediate, or did they saw it before and will help soon?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

Originally posted by TNTarheel

We'll get it. I feel certain about that.

I feel sure of that too. We have become a unit...a conscious, thinking entity striving toward a common goal. Combined intelligence if you will

Humankind, united and working toward the same goal, is an almost unstoppable force.

You guys said it better than me just what I was thinking...

THIS is the TRAIN...it is gaining momentum...chug-a-chug but going forward...unstoppable...once it gets up to speed them the chugging should stop...whatcha think???

Peoples, united in spirit and working toward the same goal, is the most fear for them that be.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ha ha me too. That is the reason for the constant disclaimers:-)

I catch up everyday, then as the days go on I forget more and more posts - hopeless.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

First : the site is eyecancer !
Second : you'll certainly have to buy a book at only 19,99$
Third : a DVD at 34,95$
Forth : a yearly membership at 69,99$ a month
to achieve ascension... B.S

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join