It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Exactly the same thoughts. October 28 is a high 6 day numerology isn't it? 10=1.28=2+8=1, 2011=4...4+1+1=6
Like January 17th , the best conception date for past life people to ride in and you arrive with intact past life memories, St. Anthony's day...perhaps we are getting the best numerology for All Saints Day and November 8 is all soul's day. To create when the passed over or other dimensional levels are closest. For things to create you just SEE it so as fact. Firmly. As a group of humanity, one train, we need to merge out of duality into the plane of the mirror itself to propel through this. IMHO. We are one humanity.We are a TRAIN of humanity...all aboard...

To be perfectly honest, BlueStar, I do not follow numerology, transcendentalism, kabbalah, or any other "mystical" knowledge. I had just begun to explore quantum science when this thread popped up.

I am a plain and simple person. I am working from my experience with the eye exercise and wisdom passed down through my family along with what my "instinct" tells me is true and honorable. Truth, honesty, and honor are very important to who I am...to who we as a whole are.

I am still learning...and my horizons have been vastly expanded by this thread

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

It must be my choice of words I guess, Druid. I'm not used to write
in English so maybe that's it. You assume I want the puzzle to be
solved. I don't. I even repeated that to make sure that came across.

I never said I wanted the whole picture that's on the box. All I said
was that I'm not even looking for one. I *did* say that I would like
to see a piece of the puzzle solved. The 500 piece puzzle you
mentioned in your post, did the pieces change shape or form? No?
Well then. I'd like to see some riddles marked solved. So we have
a piece of the puzzle.

Care to share which piece you don't understand? I'll be more than happy to explain.
edit on 9/1/11 by Druid42 because: Oops.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I think I found something, please disregard if it's already been addressed.

I've been reading the stuff on his page a lot and trying to come up with words to alternative pages...I found a strange one...

He said "There's more there." so I typed...

oct282011.com/here/

took me to a directory, a link called 'this'

Check this out...

oct282011.com...

If someone can play this backwards and/or figure out what it says, that'd be fan-frickin-tastic.

I believe this you can you tube. It goes to Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven and played backwards you get this. I think they call it back masking. The Beatles songs have backwards words that are more positive and matching. The Stairway to Heaven look up the lyrics has a lady buying her way to heaven with gold/money so the backwards words match this being "satanic" and are a satire on the churches lined with "gold" being any real "stairway to any heaven". The idea is money like the churches worship and collect and scheme how to get you to contribute does not get you to any higher dimension. But I could be wrong, but I think this is the gist of this song. I did not post the song and do not really like Led Zeppelin. I do like the Beatles. I like happy thoughts or changes of beingness.It also may be telling us we better be ready to build or way to another dimension as this one may not be lasting here. Besides we always could do like the Anasazi and just all decide to leave and the Mayan groups did, too.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I bet Open feels like he is whistling in the wind too.I feel you my friend, whomever you may be.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

Originally posted by angelchanneller
So no one sees, on this thread, they are being manipulated by the jilted partner of a great idea under funded or ripped off?

Carry on then...carrion.

sry im not native, what do you mean jilted ?

OK, I will say what I think they are getting at.... I could be way off the mark, hopefully angelchanneller will correct me if I am.

When the site went down, it got moved temporarily to projectpixels.com. At that site, it says, "Project Pixels, not owned by David Gooden, not taking your money.. Try again"

Well, projectpixels was one of those sites, like million pixel homepage, that tried to sell advertising space as pixels. It was founded by Cameron Henkel and David Gooden.

www.prweb.com...

If you look at the wayback machine (archive.org), you can see the site in those days (~2005). The site failed, it appears they didn't sell a single pixel. It wasn't a new idea, and I guess it just didn't work out for them.

However they did later go on to have a successful website together, which you can read about here:

www.tcbmag.com...

When I first started reading this thread, I looked into this angle, and wondered if Cameron was the one running Oct 28 website. Because it mentions "not owned by David Gooden", but says nothing of Cameron.

I have no idea if he was later 'jilted', it's hard to find information on them online.

Personally I don't see that stuff as important at all anymore.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I think I found something, please disregard if it's already been addressed.

I've been reading the stuff on his page a lot and trying to come up with words to alternative pages...I found a strange one...

He said "There's more there." so I typed...

oct282011.com/here/

took me to a directory, a link called 'this'

Check this out...

oct282011.com...

If someone can play this backwards and/or figure out what it says, that'd be fan-frickin-tastic.

I believe this you can you tube. It goes to Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven and played backwards you get this. I think they call it back masking. The Beatles songs have backwards words that are more positive and matching. The Stairway to Heaven look up the lyrics has a lady buying her way to heaven with gold/money so the backwards words match this being "satanic" and are a satire on the churches lined with "gold" being any real "stairway to any heaven". The idea is money like the churches worship and collect and scheme how to get you to contribute does not get you to any higher dimension. But I could be wrong, but I think this is the gist of this song. I did not post the song and do not really like Led Zeppelin. I do like the Beatles. I like happy thoughts or changes of beingness.It also may be telling us we better be ready to build or way to another dimension as this one may not be lasting here. Besides we always could do like the Anasazi and just all decide to leave and the Mayan groups did, too.

yes .. and Led Zep and rIngo did all this reverse recording on a 4track magnetrecorder, sure i believe inyou...
even with the newest didital recording software this will be a immpossible work to do nowadays, this was discussed over and over again, do not believe the hype...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
Maybe that's what we should do (I will be doing it anyway), just some extra little things to help our fellow humans. Consider telling people you love them, or appreciate them, consider giving someone a gift, consider giving a little more to charity, anything can help. Someone earlier in the thread said they would start saying "peace and love" more often. Positivity can spread.virally, just as negativity can. If you bully someone, they often become a bully too. If you are nice to someone, it often leaves them in a good mood, and they are likely to be nice to someone else. By the butterfly effect of chaos theory, we cannot imagine what one action can cause, just one extra good act from each of us could cause a huge effect.

Bravo, lighter, very well said!

We should need no Open to spur these acts of kindness.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
OFF TOPIC:

Originally posted by Ivanova
"Create the change" alias, Oct 28, is not creating anything but confusion...
he's probably an unemployed 34 year old loser living in his mother's basement... pitiful.

Deleted by TNTarheel
edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

Ivanova, my sister, I feel so sorry for you. It must be horrible to live with such darkness inside. I wish I could reach through this monitor and hug you. Since I can't, I will send you thoughts of peace and love.

Peace.

You censor my opinion, then call me "sister" ?
I want no embraces from race-traitors.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
todayiwokeup.org...

If you click to join it says 'coming soon'

It's gotta be leading us somewhere after all!

Off to bed for me but good luck all - hope I wake up to more installments. (no pun intended)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Best News for today : Positivity can spread.virally, just as negativity can.

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door
Feels like fire
I'm so in love with you
Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay, bad at bay
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away
I'm so in love with you
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

gn folks, casting some happy dreams for all of you and supernova errm...ivanova of course; and alittle bit less dope on bluehills plz.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
todayiwokeup.org...

If you click to join it says 'coming soon'

It's gotta be leading us somewhere after all!

Off to bed for me but good luck all - hope I wake up to more installments. (no pun intended)

mmmm-hmmm, and you can buy Daniel's ebook for only 2.97!

savedbyslowdeath.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I really appreciate the couple flags whomever gave me, but I would really rather hear what you think on what I had to say!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Another coincidence......The Druid42 that has a similar taste in music to Open also happens to be/been a Railroad Conductor.

"There are no coincidences"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

Originally posted by TNTarheel

"Create the change" alias, Oct 28, is not creating anything but confusion...
he's probably an unemployed 34 year old loser living in his mother's basement... pitiful.

Deleted by TNTarheel

Ivanova, my sister, I feel so sorry for you. It must be horrible to live with such darkness inside. I wish I could reach through this monitor and hug you. Since I can't, I will send you thoughts of peace and love.

Peace.

i will give you a hand and we will both send some love to her.. its stereo ya know...

I am Create the Change seriously though. I just used a different name as most do for each forum. I am also Blue Star Kachina, Be The Change, Destiny Dreamer, Child of Destiny, AwakeningInCompletion, Mar'yas Mysteries, KryptosciaQuesterson.So far I am not Open or October 28, but hopefully we ALL will be becoming one train soon.

THEN Ivanova you will be ME, too!!! We will be very proud to know you even if Putin gets to be the caboose or something.

You are definitely a shadow experience. As we approach this new realm, there is NO darkness, so hop on board.

I know just the type of train I'd like to see you and your new age love groupies on....
as for Tsar Vladimir... you are not fit to wipe His boots.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I bet Open feels like he is whistling in the wind too.I feel you my friend, whomever you may be.

Welcome back, onehuman. Every time I respond to a post I cycle back to find there are more pages so I'm still reading trying to catch up.

Your first post is thought provoking, and I intend to re-read it when the thread gets quieter.

Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One of the questions Open asked via email was

"what is today?"

= NOW

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Lol thank you doll! Im off tomorrow so I should be around a good bit of tonight, or at least until I run out of gas! We have much to ponder!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Update to main page :

More are starting to see ()

In the source:

in the brackets is the HTML tag for italics i and a comment: "What would that mean"

i am you, you are me
edit on 1-9-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, well, a new cryptic message

"More are starting to see - What would that mean "

More added nonsense?
////|||******* , |||||///** , ///\*********
edit on 1-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC:

You censor my opinion, then call me "sister" ?
I want no embraces from race-traitors.

I called you sister because we are. Mitochrondrial DNA proves it.

It was not your opinion I censored, it was your hate filled remark. I have no right to judge your opinion for it is your's.

Race traitors? There is but one race, Ivanova, the human race.

I will respond to you no more on this thread. Peace to you.

My apologies for disrupting the thread, friends, but it had to be said.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join