It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

I'm not trying to be an ass here, but my answer was directed at Druid42.
I'm aware that this is not a jigsaw puzzle, if you do not 'get' what I'm
trying to say my posts will probably look weird to you.

The conversation in this thread is about that site and the message it
tries to get across and yet you do not even look at it?
I'm a bit more down to earth than you seem to be (in my opnion, and I've
been wrong before) so I hardly read your posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I don't if it was mentioned already, but there is a minor change on a site. It now says More are starting to see after Deja Vu

And open forgot to close italic-tag, so everything is in italics now)).
edit on 1-9-2011 by theLastSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by vatel
If it is Opens goal to create a couple of (community) same thinking (positive) people he has already achieved to do so,..., the train is now rolling without a leader powered by the passengers....

Perhaps "the passengers" are actually the "conductor", yes?

The leader conducts the "passengers" in his /train/ ; if the passengers get rid of them leader the train will go on led by the /passengers/ right ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

Thanks! Didn't see it.

We'll he's not talking about me

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

[Thats all about casting...

I actually had a different thought in mind
I was thinking of the ripples expanding across the water in response to a small event.

I'm not familiar with casting...but I'll research it later.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

its the same thing...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As I have been catching up a silly little thing has been nagging at me in the back of my mind. Does anyone remember that tv show "Quantum Leap?" I pretty sure that was the name of it. The guy would go back in time and try to help people. Had a friend Al (?) I think that helped him along.

I have ALWAYS been a firm believer that we live at least in three separate realities. That being the past, present, and future. Time travel would not be possible if we didnt. I have all ready lived all three basically since I started this post.

I must confess, and I have shared this with another member in private messages, but I do keep a diary. Not the usual kind, but one that I write in when I think a certain event might be useful for me if I needed to travel back in time to find it. Like key players or dates or what have you. I confess it collects dust for the most part, but every now and then something strikes me to write it down as it might be important. I really can't explain it, but I do it. It is almost like I have a sense that I will need it for some reason eventually.

At the rate we as a species are progressing, I have to believe we do reach a point of being able to Jump time. Or learn how to null and void it.

If you look at some of the threads just on ATSfor example, you have many referring to things such as navy, airforce space programs. People wont believe in ufos, but they Will believe that perhaps man has created a special craft.for this that or the other. Just a post today about someone talking to their general friend and what he had to say. The list could go on and on. The CIA and mind control, Dulce, it could boggle the mind. Sic fi today is reality tomorrow. How long did we have the stealth bomber really, before we the little people actually knew about it?

All I am trying to say in a sense is that Open has suggested that they have seen something that perhaps they weren't suppose to see and are trying to get the message out some way, some how.

No matter how one looks at it, we have the ancients with their reference to space and visitors or Gods, things forgotten, and we have us all here now with no real clue to what we have actually achieved through black budget what have yous ,but still, they seem to involve "Space" as well.

Would it really be that big of a "Leap" to think it may be us coming back to help us? How could we possibly make it into the future if we destroy ourselves? I have always taken comfort in that thought that we Dont do it. We are alive and well and flying on our Enterprise. Keeping a eye not only here, but where ever we may be traveling.

One other thought of mine I would like to share before I hush, is a very often over looked fact, that Nostradamous did mention after all the doom and gloom, of two super powers ,once enemies coming together and achieving world peace. USA and Russia perhaps?

So, back to where I started, perhaps we Are on the verge of a Quantum Leap of our own and maybe it will begin 10/28.... Just my thoughts for now, and a side note, Druid, I tip my hat to you

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The leader conducts the "passengers" in his /train/ ; if the passengers get rid of them leader the train will go on led by the /passengers/ right ?

Has it been established (there's that word again) that Open is the conductor? I view him as more of the "navigator" (I don't know what that position is called on a train). The passengers supply the energy that moves the train...or not.
edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I do not need to look anymore.

Plus, anything that is new is immediately posted here. When I was checking regularly, I'd often be the 3rd or nth person to post the update. No need for that.

And my friend, I am very down to Earth. But that doesn't mean you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Ok so all possibilities and all outcomes co-exist at once...due to the omnipresence of the particles.....and by merely observing we make all those infinite possibilities and outcomes collapse into one,which becomes our reality... Perhaps Open is trying to tell us that we must fully understand it in order to.....influence whatever is going to happen on oct28...? What we 'expect' may be way more significant than we can imagine...Perhaps we are able to influence the outcome of that ''event''?But first we must believe it beyond any doubt or else it won't work....?For now,all possibilities exist simultaneously so maybe by getting more and more people aware of their potential and capabilities, he is trying to influence that ''event's'' outcome in a positive way.......Oh yeah,sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker...
Just wanted to put it out there... Keep it up people.
edit on 1/9/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

Exactly what I was thinking. My piece of the "puzzle" is why Oct 28...but I must be patient.

Exactly the same thoughts. October 28 is a high 6 day numerology isn't it? 10=1.28=2+8=1, 2011=4...4+1+1=6
Like January 17th , the best conception date for past life people to ride in and you arrive with intact past life memories, St. Anthony's day...perhaps we are getting the best numerology for All Saints Day and November 8 is all soul's day. To create when the passed over or other dimensional levels are closest. For things to create you just SEE it so as fact. Firmly. As a group of humanity, one train, we need to merge out of duality into the plane of the mirror itself to propel through this. IMHO. We are one humanity.We are a TRAIN of humanity...all aboard...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve

If it is Opens goal to create a couple of (community) same thinking (positive) people he has already achieved to do so, but he is missing the tools to to act as a leader, that is what he is trying to do so, the train is now rolling without a leader powered by the passengers....

......perhaps we do not need anyone to lead us....?Perhaps the goal is to understand it ourselves and spread the word.....?

OK, these are my opinions:

I don't think we need a leader. I don't even think the date of oct 28 or the website are very important. Something may happen that day, or it may not. I don't think that's even the point anymore.

I was just reminded of a book I read some years back, called Join Me. In it, the author put a mysterious advert in a newspaper, just saying "Join me", with his address. He didn't really know why he did it at the time, but people replied. Once he was in contact with a number of people, he asked them to perform random acts of kindness, and they did, raising money for charity, helping people out, just generally doing good deeds.

My interpretation is that Open is trying to do something similar, perhaps because he has some belief surrounding Oct 28th (A key part of this seems to be unity and love).

Maybe that's what we should do (I will be doing it anyway), just some extra little things to help our fellow humans. Consider telling people you love them, or appreciate them, consider giving someone a gift, consider giving a little more to charity, anything can help. Someone earlier in the thread said they would start saying "peace and love" more often. Positivity can spread.virally, just as negativity can. If you bully someone, they often become a bully too. If you are nice to someone, it often leaves them in a good mood, and they are likely to be nice to someone else. By the butterfly effect of chaos theory, we cannot imagine what one action can cause, just one extra good act from each of us could cause a huge effect.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think I found something, please disregard if it's already been addressed.

I've been reading the stuff on his page a lot and trying to come up with words to alternative pages...I found a strange one...

He said "There's more there." so I typed...

oct282011.com/here/

took me to a directory, a link called 'this'

Check this out...

oct282011.com...

If someone can play this backwards and/or figure out what it says, that'd be fan-frickin-tastic.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

As fascinating solving a puzzle can be, when you start a jigsaw you may
assume all the pieces are in the box, you know the size, usually the number
of pieces and what you will get at the end. No? That's what you're after:
a finished puzzle that represents the image on the box.

The 'problem' with this puzzle is that the shape of the pieces keep changing,
the image on the cover differs every time there is an update and for me the
most important issue is that there's no confirmation if a piece is found.
Read carefully, I don't need the answer of a riddle, I want to know when it's
solved.

This is a shapeless puzzle, too many paths, no ends. Useless.

Imagine a jigsaw puzzle. Hundreds of pieces, and indiviually they are meaningless, little useless chunks of cardboard. It's not until they are carefully assembled that the bigger picture emerges. It takes patience to do a jigsaw puzzle, and sometimes hours of work. Why do people do jigsaw puzzles, when after it's completed, it's torn apart and put back in the box for another day? The satisfaction of creation? Boredom? It's something deeper than that, isn't it?

Well, snewpers, it's no fun to walk in the room and see the finished puzzle, now is it? Participation is key.

Besides, you will never know if there are missing pieces until after the puzzle is done. I did a 500 piece puzzle once that someone had given me, and it was short 2 pieces. It did not take away the satisfaction of solving though. I could still see the bigger picture, even if it wasn't complete.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Has it been established (there's that word again) that Open is the conductor? I view him as more of the "navigator" (I don't know what that position is called on a train). The passengers supply the energy that moves the train...or not.
edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

Dan Winter uses it more as navigating to steer the ship which is a light body ship...implosion groups.Excellent way of putting it. The passengers are cocreators not just along for the ride, rather creators of the ride and destination they are creating IMHO. Open is showing us the methods to have the right energy to move our train beyond this bifurcation necessary.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

You can save the file and add .mp3 to it.
It's a Led Zep song (stairway to heaven) but backwards.
It's supposed to say kinds of sweet satanic things.
But only if you believe in it...
On youtube there's a guy singing the exact same words as Plant did,
but different tone of voice etc. You can;t understand a word of it.

It's next to impossible to actually design something like that. And *if*
you would take the time and effort to do so, wouldn't you make the
message more interesting

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I think I found something, please disregard if it's already been addressed.

I've been reading the stuff on his page a lot and trying to come up with words to alternative pages...I found a strange one...

He said "There's more there." so I typed...

oct282011.com/here/

took me to a directory, a link called 'this'

Check this out...

oct282011.com...

If someone can play this backwards and/or figure out what it says, that'd be fan-frickin-tastic.

It's Led Zepplin Stairway to Heaven backwards. It's often used as an example of satanic messages in music.

en.wikipedia.org...

But, if you aren't told what to expect before you hear it, most people don't hear it... See also

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So no one sees, on this thread, they are being manipulated by the jilted partner of a great idea under funded or ripped off?

Carry on then...carrion.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
So no one sees, on this thread, they are being manipulated by the jilted partner of a great idea under funded or ripped off?

Carry on then...carrion.

You think it's Cameron?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller

Carry on then...carrion.

sry im not native, what do you mean jilted ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

It must be my choice of words I guess, Druid. I'm not used to write
in English so maybe that's it. You assume I want the puzzle to be
solved. I don't. I even repeated that to make sure that came across.

I never said I wanted the whole picture that's on the box. All I said
was that I'm not even looking for one. I *did* say that I would like
to see a piece of the puzzle solved. The 500 piece puzzle you
mentioned in your post, did the pieces change shape or form? No?
Well then. I'd like to see some riddles marked solved. So we have
a piece of the puzzle.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join