It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

The green ball is significant in my work that I do to pay the bills; I'm trying to stay grounded in one sense and outside of the box in another as we navigate this mystery together. If the green ball did change from static to one with gradient and drop shadow, it would've become even closer to, or a "mirror image" of the green ball I deal with in my day-to-day life.

That said, it's nothing; I thought I may have seen a direct connection, but it appears there isn't one...at least not yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC:

Originally posted by Ivanova
"Create the change" alias, Oct 28, is not creating anything but confusion...
he's probably an unemployed 34 year old loser living in his mother's basement... pitiful.

Deleted by TNTarheel
edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

Ivanova, my sister, I feel so sorry for you. It must be horrible to live with such darkness inside. I wish I could reach through this monitor and hug you. Since I can't, I will send you thoughts of peace and love.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

That said, it's nothing; I thought I may have seen a direct connection, but it appears there isn't one...at least not yet.

It continues to amaze me how, by discussing this, we each find a connection to our personal lives.

lol..I thought you had had an "aha" moment.

Thank you for replying

edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: typing too fast

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
OFF TOPIC:

he's probably an unemployed 34 year old loser living in his mother's basement... pitiful.

Deleted by TNTarheel

Ivanova, my sister, I feel so sorry for you. It must be horrible to live with such darkness inside. I wish I could reach through this monitor and hug you. Since I can't, I will send you thoughts of peace and love.

Peace.

i will give you a hand and we will both send some love to her.. its stereo ya know...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I never said it was good - just similar

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

As fascinating solving a puzzle can be, when you start a jigsaw you may
assume all the pieces are in the box, you know the size, usually the number
of pieces and what you will get at the end. No? That's what you're after:
a finished puzzle that represents the image on the box.

The 'problem' with this puzzle is that the shape of the pieces keep changing,
the image on the cover differs every time there is an update and for me the
most important issue is that there's no confirmation if a piece is found.
Read carefully, I don't need the answer of a riddle, I want to know when it's
solved.

This is a shapeless puzzle, too many paths, no ends. Useless.

Imagine a jigsaw puzzle. Hundreds of pieces, and indiviually they are meaningless, little useless chunks of cardboard. It's not until they are carefully assembled that the bigger picture emerges. It takes patience to do a jigsaw puzzle, and sometimes hours of work. Why do people do jigsaw puzzles, when after it's completed, it's torn apart and put back in the box for another day? The satisfaction of creation? Boredom? It's something deeper than that, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

i will do this every time my bankaccount is at zero !
Should i call the time shifters@yahoo immediate, or did they saw it before and will help soon?

You can try it but got to have the energy up for it. I made a future screen one time seeing myself getting paid a check for $3,000 and created it in the bank the same afternoon and did this drag and drop sliding this future back onto my ZERO account and it showed up that afternoon. It was a real emergency and I figured I did have several patients who owed me that before I'd taken off work to have my fourth baby so I could justify it.It's like you move video real time hologram jump room world stream and drag and drop it over onto "now" and it ripples. It ripples it seems because they are mirror images mixing flipping over. I suppose I could be screwing things up. How is it any more amazing to have numbers change in your bank account than it is for someone to show up out of the blue and pay you what they owe you or a gift arrives you never knew about.

The numbers I use are these write 1-9 down on a column leave a space and write reverse 9-1, put 5 in the center. This is the series I run behind the "movie screens".If you get into it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok so all possibilities and all outcomes co-exist at once...due to the omnipresence of the particles.....and by merely observing we make all those infinite possibilities and outcomes collapse into one,which becomes our reality... Perhaps Open is trying to tell us that we must fully understand it in order to.....influence whatever is going to happen on oct28...? What we 'expect' may be way more significant than we can imagine...Perhaps we are able to influence the outcome of that ''event''?But first we must believe it beyond any doubt or else it won't work....?For now,all possibilities exist simultaneously so maybe by getting more and more people aware of their potential and capabilities, he is trying to influence that ''event's'' outcome in a positive way.......Oh yeah,sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker...
Just wanted to put it out there... Keep it up people.
edit on 1/9/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Not yet, but if I do I will be sure to let you know...really digging the vibes in here, and I never use that phrase.

There have been some other strange coincidences that I've come across, but all are just as these clues are: interesting, but leading up to nothing that is yet concrete.

Strange dreams since, synchronicity (which only happens on occasion for me, but when it does, it does regularly), and some things in life mirroring what's going on with this exercise. For instance, one of our clients just happened to use the same ISP as Open. Also, soon after "Deja Vu" was up on the site, one of my friends alerted me that his band would be playing a club of that name. Weird. No coincidences? Seem like coincidences.

Cool nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
[THIS is the TRAIN...it is gaining momentum...chug-a-chug but going forward...unstoppable...once it gets up to speed them the chugging should stop...whatcha think???

Peoples, united in spirit and working toward the same goal, is the most fear for them that be.

I think you are correct

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

i will give you a hand and we will both send some love to her.. its stereo ya know...

Think of the ripple a small stone cast into a lake makes....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If it is Opens goal to create a couple of (community) same thinking (positive) people he has already achieved to do so, but he is missing the tools to to act as a leader, that is what he is trying to do so, the train is now rolling without a leader powered by the passengers....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Well, that's because this is obviously not a literal jigsaw puzzle.
I've stopped looking at the site; the conversation here is much more interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Ok so all possibilities and all outcomes co-exist at once...due to the omnipresence of the particles.....and by merely observing we make all those infinite possibilities and outcomes collapse into one,which becomes our reality... Perhaps Open is trying to tell us that we must fully understand it in order to.....influence whatever is going to happen on oct28...? What we 'expect' may be way more significant than we can imagine...Perhaps we are able to influence the outcome of that ''event''?But first we must believe it beyond any doubt or else it won't work....?For now,all possibilities exist simultaneously so maybe by getting more and more people aware of their potential and capabilities, he is trying to influence that ''event's'' outcome in a positive way.......Oh yeah,sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker...
Just wanted to put it out there... Keep it up people.
edit on 1/9/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

Exactly what I was thinking. My piece of the "puzzle" is why Oct 28...but I must be patient.

link   

If it is Opens goal to create a couple of (community) same thinking (positive) people he has already achieved to do so, but he is missing the tools to to act as a leader, that is what he is trying to do so, the train is now rolling without a leader powered by the passengers....

......perhaps we do not need anyone to lead us....?Perhaps the goal is to understand it ourselves and spread the word.....?

link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Druid, do you have any opinion on the fact that there is a "Druid42" out there that lists their favourite bands as The Beatles (heavily featured on the site), Led Zepplin (used a couple of times) and Phish (there was a reference to Phish by someone somewhere)?

As Open says, there are no coincidences.

edit: I posted this before seeing your above post. If you chose to ignore my question, then I shall do as others and leave.
edit on 1-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for confirming my suspicions Druid. Enjoy your game. Keep fishing, you're getting plenty of bites it seems.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If it is Opens goal to create a couple of (community) same thinking (positive) people he has already achieved to do so,..., the train is now rolling without a leader powered by the passengers....

Perhaps "the passengers" are actually the "conductor", yes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Think of the ripple a small stone cast into a lake makes....

Thats all about casting...

link   

OFF TOPIC:

Deleted by TNTarheel

Peace.

Here Ivanova. Heart Hugs. Tragedy has crashed your big dream so far. You will find you can be loved and appreciated even without it. You have it all mixed up who is who any way. I only know who I am. Of course if you is me and me is you then I am Create the Change and Open and October 28.

You asked how did we get putin on the hand picture. Go to the safe and go to 0000 and 0666 or else *666 click on save "the hand" and you will see "light_putin". You asked. I did NOT fix this picture or add its text.

I am Create the Change seriously though. I just used a different name as most do for each forum. I am also Blue Star Kachina, Be The Change, Destiny Dreamer, Child of Destiny, AwakeningInCompletion, Mar'yas Mysteries, KryptosciaQuesterson.So far I am not Open or October 28, but hopefully we ALL will be becoming one train soon.

THEN Ivanova you will be ME, too!!! We will be very proud to know you even if Putin gets to be the caboose or something.

You are definitely a shadow experience. As we approach this new realm, there is NO darkness, so hop on board.

link   
broken image -----> .[....] There are no coincidences

Edit: nevermind, it's the equivalent of a 404

edit on 9/1/2011 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2011 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join