It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Careful, my thread friends. Frustration is beginning to set in and it will cause a "disconnection" between us.

If we accomplish nothing else, we can accomplish a courteous and friendly exchange of ideas.

(i'll get off my soapbox now)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
reply to post by 200457

Well, I'll just have to respectfully disagree with you. I'm not saying it's impossible. But it's not as simple as people make it out to be either. You don't know the people around me, or where I live and who I associate with on a daily basis. It's not hard to find people to interact with, but this is not something you can just ask anybody to do with you.

You are right in the sense of that for all I know you could be a lone scientist stationed in Antartica. Anyway, I often have prolonged eye contact with someone in my life. While we haven't tried the exact manual yet simply because we haven't had the chance, I do believe I know what the manual is referring to as in the correct way to look. If I am correct, then I know what open is talking about, but there would be no words to explain it because it is sans words. I could be wrong, and I could be thinking of a different thing entirely, but if I'm right, then I would agree with open's statement that it must be observed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Careful, my thread friends. Frustration is beginning to set in and it will cause a "disconnection" between us.

If we accomplish nothing else, we can accomplish a courteous and friendly exchange of ideas.

but open wants more than that, they want us to climb inside of eachother`s faces and rock the electromagnetic feild like trippy poppy smoking unicorns

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

Ok Ivanova, either you're in or your out at this point. All you're doing is bogging down the page with your ill-mannered comments.

Begging your pardon.. but I'm not the one being rude to you.

As I told Oct 28 in the beginning... I'm only here for concrete results [if there are any.]

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

You say that like there has been someone here that has been rude to me... I don't see that at all.
My statement to you is because nothing you have had to "contribute" has meant anything to any one but yourself. You speak in riddles worse than Open does, and cannot give anyone a straight answer when they inquire as to what your meaning is.
If things don't go the way YOU think they should you have some sort of ill comment to make. How is this helping this group?
If you truly feel that you have something important to say, then please say it, straight up, and in plain English, otherwise, I don't think it would bother any one here if you became another lurker in the shadows, of which there are many I am sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And... just in case anyone thinks I'm not paying attention...
I already know the non-religious meaning of the eyes. .

And, no, I'm not referring to eye walls.

But it seems when I share my discoveries, it upsets St Nev...
so, I'm keeping them to myself until someone gives me the all clear.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone.
Like you said, I guess it's just frustration setting in.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Double post,
sorry.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

That is counterproductive... if you know something, please share with us.

We are all here, working together towards a common goal...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

That's just it, I think maybe you are right, and there could be something to it. That's why the situation is frustrating, I guess, 'cause I can't just go running to the nearest person and stare them down for three minutes just to find out if this works.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think we need to look at/within ourselves for the 'answers' and not get fixated on a particular date or time - we're all here NOW.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yes TNT you are right, and for my part of that I truly am sorry.
My frustrations are running high though, not because I feel that we've hit another wall (actually I think that this is the perfect time to reflect on today's events), but because I see someone here who IMHO has not contributed in any way, yet seems to think that every word they say needs to be heard and agreed with.
I don't agree with everything that has been said in these many many pages, and there have been several posts I have made, that I felt were relevant, but were seemingly ignored. You don't see me jumping up and waving my arms for attention.

Sorry... that is my one rant for the day. I will drop it all now and move on with reflecting, and hoping that more insight comes to all who are open to it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
but open wants more than that, they want us to climb inside of eachother`s faces and rock the electromagnetic feild like trippy poppy smoking unicorns

Lol..thank you for the chuckle, Tall...lol

WE control what we do or don't do.

(and hippies see unicorns after they smoke the trippy poppy, unicorns don't smoke...they only frolick in the meadowlands of a land called Hanalee...oh wait, that's Puff the magic dragon...lol)

No, this is actually a legitimate...exercise. I remember it from my hated psychology classes in college oh so long ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, couldn't resist

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
reply to post by 200457

That's just it, I think maybe you are right, and there could be something to it. That's why the situation is frustrating, I guess.

It's frustrating for me too because if I am right, I'm still behind as I don't know the next step. Although several of the clues would make perfect sense if I was right. Namely, love, "many of you are missing the point", and a few more. But where to take it from here, I don't know, even if there is anywhere else to go. My conclusion seems almost too obvious is my problem, but such may be expected after hours of brain-racking

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Actually, I gave you a big clue some pages back...
something about where the train MIGHT stop next.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Lol..thank you for the chuckle, Tall...lol

WE control what we do or don't do.

(and hippies see unicorns after they smoke the trippy poppy, unicorns don't smoke...they only frolick in the meadowlands of a land called Hanalee...oh wait, that's Puff the magic dragon...lol)

No, this is actually a legitimate...exercise. I remember it from my hated psychology classes in college oh so long ago.

yup i was thinking phsycology too, sort of a cult thing like ivanova said, but worse ........ sort of, "dont look around the eyes, look into the eyes, not around the eyes into the eyes *click* your under........... blow something up and commit harry krishna"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
record.oct282011.com...

um..........is that an invitation to join a website commited to this open thing ? coz im pretty happy here at ats

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Yeah, Open said not to expect the obvious, but then also, it's not a puzzle. If it's not obvious, then it kinda becomes a puzzle automatically, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

My frustrations are running high though, not because I feel that we've hit another wall
(actually I think that this is the perfect time to reflect on today's events)...

That is one of your more interesting posts. ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join