It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Maybe.

Yes, let's do what he asks and just 'observe'

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
keep refreshing the oct28 page, you`ll see text at the bottom but it doesnt centre on the page, cant seem to see it clearly, just the top of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Update #Whatever we're at now:

It must be observed, not told, observation is everything. This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs. This is only part of the coming date.

In that case, I'm not missing a thing.... because my entire philosophy of life is spiritual.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Is there a picture that isn't loading under the Schrodinger picture for you too?

I don't see the text...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Is there a picture that isn't loading under the Schrodinger picture for you too?

I don't see the text...

yeah , highlight the broken picture , and click source , selection source if your using google ....theres new text in the source - 4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
open put prd.jpg in the folder

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
in the source of the new broken pic - 4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything.

Open, you caught our attention because you were cryptic and looked like have some secret information about October 28. You keep telling us what we're doing wrong, how disconnected and deceived we are. But you never, never ever shared with us anything that proves your point. Even if this manual really works(and since nobody tells that he/she reaches something, I assume it's not that easy), still we're looking for information. Not the possible way to change the future of our entire world, but first the facts that proves this changing is coming. Seriously, Open, where did you know about October 28? From Dark Knight here on ATS? Or from elenin.org? It's time to be really open, otherwise you'll lost the most loyal visitors to your site and never accomplish whatever mission you have.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Most importantly, how many people have actually tried the manual and gained results?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
2:30 here in the uk

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Most importantly, how many people have actually tried the manual and gained results?

That's just it, most of us apparently don't have the option to try it. People keep telling him that, but it's just like, "Oh well, you're missing out." It's like telling a man with no legs, "Dude, you gotta jog to get healthy! Can't jog? Oh well, sucks to be you!"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades

That's just it, most of us apparently don't have the option to try it. People keep telling him that, but it's just like, "Oh well, you're missing out." It's like telling a man with no legs, "Dude, you gotta jog to get healthy! Can't jog? Oh well, sucks to be you!"

There are almost 7 billion people on this earth and you can't find one?
Look harder

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I can't see the new photo on the cat page ??

Can anyone else see it ?

?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Look harder

9 billion

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Look harder

9 billion

Almost 7 billion

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Look harder

So you already tried this and now understand everything about October 28? Would you please share with us this information?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

And how many of those 7 billion do you think I have access to? Nobody I know would go for this.
And even if I did find someone to do this with, what exactly can I expect it to accomplish?

Edit: Wait let me guess, it must be observed, right? "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."
edit on 28-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by 200457

And how many of those 7 billion do you think I have access to? Nobody I know would go for this.
And even if I did find someone to do this with, what exactly can I expect it to accomplish?

It's not an impossible feat. If you know anyone that you care about you probably spend a good amount of time looking into their eyes anyway. Look I'm just having a hard time believing that everyone on this forum does not know anyone with ~3 minutes to spare. No friends, loved ones, acquaintances? god forbid you have to do/learn something that doesn't involve the computer
edit on 28-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Ok Ivanova, either you're in or your out at this point. All you're doing is bogging down the page with your ill-mannered comments.
Have you accomplished the manual?
The majority of us who are still here have a genuine interest in seeing this thing out and are all willing to help each other and work together. Can you honestly say that is your mission here now? If not, we heard your "warning" earlier, and you need not "warn" us any more.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Well, I'll just have to respectfully disagree with you. I'm not saying it's impossible. But it's not as simple as people make it out to be either. You don't know the people around me, or where I live and who I associate with on a daily basis. It's not hard to find people to interact with, but this is not something you can just ask anybody to do with you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

Ok Ivanova, either you're in or your out at this point. All you're doing is bogging down the page with your ill-mannered comments.

Begging your pardon.. but I'm not the one being rude to you.

As I told Oct 28 in the beginning... I'm only here for concrete results [if there are any.]

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join