It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
May I suggest something?

While we decide whether or not to try to manual, let's see if we can discover why 10.28? There has to be a reason it's that date. Perhaps in discovering that piece of "reality", we will better understand why the "eyes" connection and patience are so important.

i think this open dude is boyond our reality to be honest, this whole thing is a flop, an utter let - down, we all thought it was something meaningful , but its about becoming one and this that n the other, the hippies tried it and it failed............. in the days whe EVERYONE was on acid and loved eachother, all this oneness failed back then, its pointless now.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You give up too easy

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
You give up too easy

too easy ?? this whole thing has been like rolling down the rabbit hole..............problem is, ive got a feeling a rampant rabbit is at the bottom of the hole, and when we land, we`ll realise weve just been f.............

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I hope you don't give up... we'll miss you

What Open is describing is an actual theory in Quantum Mechanics... it's not just for hippies anymore.

Edit: I shouldn't say 'give up' because I don't think you'd be doing that... let's say, please don't leave

edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

May I suggest something?

While we decide whether or not to try the manual, let's see if we can discover why 10.28? There has to be a reason it's that date. Perhaps in discovering that piece of "reality", we will better understand why the "eyes" connection and patience are so important.

I still find the corresponding Julian date interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
the hippies tried it and it failed............. in the days whe EVERYONE was on acid and loved eachother, all this oneness failed back then, its pointless now.

No, Tall, not EVERYONE was on acid. Some of us lived a sober lifestyle.

The old hippies I know from "back in the day" may wear today's face but they still love each other...and every one else. It makes us a little slower to pass judgement on another and a little more in tune with other peoples feelings (vibes, as we used to say).

But just because you love your fellow humans, doesn't make you a hippie. Some of the strangest things I've ever heard of (like quantum mechanics) actually work.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
random meassage from open : Please, do continue to deceive and shatter any luck someone else might find joy in.

havnt sent anything to recieve it, not sending a reply ........ OPEN....... im bored of your weird ramblings, please.......just get on with what your doing, you make no sense.

link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Share it with us again, please. I've read so many posts I can't recall them all. And, too, my memory is poor...

link   

Originally posted by 200457

" someone says put prd.jpg in the folder ....... i dunno ....... hope it helps. "

What does that mean... is this the broken photo on the cat page ??

oct282011.com...

??

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

He is referring to a post I made, the problem with that image is that no image is in the folder for the site, yet he has it listed. For the image to display, the image must be placed in the same folder as the site that links to it. But he is aware of the broken image, so my post was somewhat irrelevant.

Thanks

I wonder what " put prd " means ?

?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

May I suggest something?

While we decide whether or not to try the manual, let's see if we can discover why 10.28? There has to be a reason it's that date. Perhaps in discovering that piece of "reality", we will better understand why the "eyes" connection and patience are so important.

[YOU] would

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

havnt sent anything to recieve it, not sending a reply ........ OPEN....... im bored of your weird ramblings, please.......just get on with what your doing, you make no sense.

This thread is being monitored, Tall, and has been since very near the beginning.

Dear Open, I'm beginning to feel like one of Pavlov's dogs.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Share it with us again, please. I've read so many posts I can't recall them all. And, too, my memory is poor...

The Julian date for Oct 28 is Oct 15.

Gregorian Oct 15 happens to be 8 days from Vladimir Putin's birthday [Oct 7.]

Interesting symbolism.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This thread is being monitored, Tall, and has been since very near the beginning.

Dear Open, I'm beginning to feel like one of Pavlov's dogs.

im aware of that...........thats why i put the message there and not as an email
and yes, not everyone was on drugs , but the stuff this open dude is talking about requires drugs

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Interesting symbolism.

here we go again

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I wish I had never found out about Pavlov and those poor dogs.

Those images have haunted me for years.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Interesting symbolism.

There is no Russian or Putin connection. Despite all the hints from Open telling you that you are way off track, you continue to insist it has any relevance.

You are being very misleading.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok there's definitely something up with the gray eyes. The left one especially. You can definitely tell there's something to see there, not only by the eyebrows, but the eyes just look completely different. Could also be one of those magic 3d image things. Idk, just throwing some ideas out so I'm not the only one working on this.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

I wish I had never found out about Pavlov and those poor dogs.

Those images have haunted me for years.

Yes, mon ami, me also. Cruelty in the name of science.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by camo420
Ok there's definitely something up with the gray eyes. The left one especially. You can definitely tell there's something to see there, not only by the eyebrows, but the eyes just look completely different. Could also be one of those magic 3d image things. Idk, just throwing some ideas out so I'm not the only one working on this.

by the looks of things............we stopped playing the "not a" game 3 days ago, now were into the "lets all hug and change the world" stage
dunno how that happened.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
At the beginning of this thread, I never thought the lines would be drawn like this.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join