It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
WOW all this effort and again it is very disappointing....just like the other...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
think i upset open
i asked about "bored now" , ive just had a (1) pop up on my hotmail. indicating ive got a new mssg, but when i checked, nothing there............. was that a quick F.U ??

it gives me the giggles if he would get offended at it....its certainly nothing to be offended at. I completely believe that OPEN is a geek and would know the reference of the line. Not offensive, not confrontational...just a line from...a....thing

what thing exactly ?? i dont wanna be saying the wrong kinda -thing- here

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

"c'mon people everyone smile on your brother, we gotta love one another right now...tune in and turn it up people"...yup yet another film quote
now stop annoying each other or I'll put you both on the naughty step!

Lol...I'm not trying to be naughty though.

I'm truly not annoyed...just very confused.

I do seem to be a disrupting factor, though; for the sake of continuity in the thread, I think I'll sit this out for a while.

You shouldn't bail! There is no continuity issue. If OPEN'S message is to be believed we should all get along...i think (baring in mind I cant seem to access anything but the keypad, some random bits of the keypad and the "manual"....even though I am only a "me" and not an "us" and apparently webcams dont work and such....don't ask...)....don't bail....c'mon...that movie quote was from everyone.

It was from "Pump up the Volume" by the way
edit on 28-8-2011 by lolly89 because: comma went a wandering

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
WOW all this effort and again it is very disappointing....just like the other...

have you done the "experiment", or do you mean the "project" as a whole ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You know, folks, there is still something wrong with oct28 site. I mean, if we remove all puzzles and mysterious text, we have just a brief instruction of some spiritual exercise. But where is explanation of how it will help us with October 28, and what the hell will happen at that date? We gave a lot of trust to Open because he claimed that he has some very important knowledge. But does he really have it? I followed this story from page 1 and I start to loose trust to him. Where are evidences and arguments that say October 28 won't be a usual friday? And don''t send me to "The Quickening" movie and all that Mayan calendar stuff, there is too much doubt about it even among people who study their culture.
I know, at Monday 2:30(am or pm) Open will show us something new. I'm just saying it better to be a huge portion of information and not couple of pictures and two lines of text.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

think i upset open
i asked about "bored now" , ive just had a (1) pop up on my hotmail. indicating ive got a new mssg, but when i checked, nothing there............. was that a quick F.U ??

it gives me the giggles if he would get offended at it....its certainly nothing to be offended at. I completely believe that OPEN is a geek and would know the reference of the line. Not offensive, not confrontational...just a line from...a....thing

what thing exactly ?? i dont wanna be saying the wrong kinda -thing- here

the "Bored Now" quote
I wont give OPEN help, as he / she isnt exactly giving us any

Although if he / she knows the penguin joke....I'll settle for that

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
You know, folks, there is still something wrong with oct28 site. I mean, if we remove all puzzles and mysterious text, we have just a brief instruction of some spiritual exercise. But where is explanation of how it will help us with October 28, and what the hell will happen at that date? We gave a lot of trust to Open because he claimed that he has some very important knowledge. But does he really have it? I followed this story from page 1 and I start to loose trust to him. Where are evidences and arguments that say October 28 won't be a usual friday? And don''t send me to "The Quickening" movie and all that Mayan calendar stuff, there is too much doubt about it even among people who study their culture.
I know, at Monday 2:30(am or pm) Open will show us something new. I'm just saying it better to be a huge portion of information and not couple of pictures and two lines of text.

I agree, thats whats confusing about this , the whole thing has just flipped upside down from the "acheivments" we made in the early pages .............. what has this "exercise" got to do with the safe and the captions, i see the reference to the cat, in the video on the manual page............... but WTF are we really doing here ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
TNT whens the last time you were up to date on everything?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I mean Lame @$% websites

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo...

So how 'bout that local sports team?

You guys have probably already noticed this, but in IE, when my mouse is over the new(er) picture(s), text appears and reads:
'It isn't metaphorical, you must see it for yourself.
Observe it.'

It only does it for me in IE, not Firefox.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

I e-mailed Open asking him how this related to October 28th. My question:
"I'm confused about how this exercise relates to October 28th. Are we on a deadline to perform discover whatever it is we're looking for by that time? What is the connection?"

His answer:
"Look at everything. What is Oct 28? How can 1 become 1? Are you expecting to watch it happen, or create it with everyone? Figure that out, and you've got it."

I'm still trying to understand it, just thought I'd post it if it helps someone else.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt

I mean Lame @$% websites

yup ................. but ............... backtracking a little here, ive just noticed your - location:- and -mood:-
are we trying to exite the mind by any chance ??
the earlier pages were better ........... i think we ALL need to just - Go Back-
maybe thats what he means, maybe were looking for the word YOU or something, and thats how its easy, and right in front of us, whatever open ( the walrus
) keeps going on about.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
TNT whens the last time you were up to date on everything? I say this cause i think when @open changes the manual page there are diffferent groups of people cause of the time zones and if they are up to date and what not..Different people emailing and getting the replies in the manual.

Thats my thinking anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Speaking of trains... is the next stop Tel Aviv ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo...

So how 'bout that local sports team?

You guys have probably already noticed this, but in IE, when my mouse is over the new(er) picture(s), text appears and reads:
'It isn't metaphorical, you must see it for yourself.
Observe it.'

It only does it for me in IE, not Firefox.

does it for me in firefox and 7 ........... been there a while now. Thats the dead end for me................why all the cryptic stuff, now weve got to look into eachothers eyes and ride the magic heart cloud up to never never land................................... i`m spent
seriously, WTF is going on here ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes I am very bored especially since howard was on vacation again this week!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If I knew, I would tell ya.

I'm stumped.

Open asked 'What is Oct 28?'

To me, it's just a date. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"Bored Now" Should have significance to the message (In my opinion), the penguin joke is just damn funny. Am gonna bow out for a while as I don't want to scare off any other members. Was never my intention

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well.............. i think this is a fair way of looking at it............. i enjoyed the beggining, but now its getting into some weird 70s style acid trip lets all hug trees and love eachother ...tish.. so im sorry open, but i dont know what this thing does, and from basic research online, theres no evedince (smoking gun) to suggest it even does anything..........yes theres all the crazies, but those people are the result of acid trips in the 60s-70s, so thank you but im out of your weird funk fest - wheres the safe ????

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join