It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

"an open place to discuss "Open" and The Oct 28th website....no one can be banned like on GLP or ATS.....in fact if you feel you want to....i'd love someone to post this link on those sites' Oct 28 Forums." Setup in conjunction with Open I believe.

I don't think it needs to be mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think we are all more than a little tired...mentally & physically; I know I am.

If you were able to watch the Wormhole video (and thanks to another member, I was), then you have a good idea of what the "eyes" exercise is about. Each of us is a pixel, if you will, in the cosmic conciousness.

We've been hearing a lot about Quantum science. There is a theory emerging that conciousness can have an effect on reality...deciding the cat's fate for lack of a better term.

I'm beginning to think that Open wishes us to discover this. And by practicing the "eyes" exercise, we will be able to contact this "higher source" and have an effect on the Oct 28 happening...perhaps create the outcome.

Now, the next question...why Oct 28?

Did any of that make sense? I'm still working it out in my own head.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

"an open place to discuss "Open" and The Oct 28th website....no one can be banned like on GLP or ATS.....in fact if you feel you want to....i'd love someone to post this link on those sites' Oct 28 Forums." Setup in conjunction with Open I believe.

I don't think it needs to be mutually exclusive.

nah i`ll let you off, i`m not a traitor , and to be honest, open hasnt been very open with us, so i think i`ll give that website a miss. It doesnt deserve credit yet , open has SHOWn us nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
[
(and hippies see unicorns after they smoke the trippy poppy, unicorns don't smoke...they only frolick in the meadowlands of a land called Hanalee...oh wait, that's Puff the magic dragon...lol)

I've heard tell of another dragon playing havoc at Joppa.

Where is Perseus when you need him ?

?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This little chickie is off to ponder for the night. I look forward to seeing what happens in the morning, though I'm not sure at this point there will be much considering what it is we are searching for at the moment. I'm going to try the exercise again tomorrow. I think my daughter and I may be able to find it together (we have always been in-tune with each other). Any way, peace and love to you all (yes ALL).
I hope that we can bring the light back to green tomorrow

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
open has SHOWn us nothing.

I think that's the point, and has been the point all along. You are dissecting the site looking for a revelation of some sort from open, but I think he has made it quite clear that we are to figure it out for ourselves. That requires a completely different kind of thinking.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
open has SHOWn us nothing.

I think that's the point, and has been the point all along. You are dissecting the site looking for a revelation of some sort from open, but I think he has made it quite clear that we are to figure it out for ourselves. That requires a completely different kind of thinking.

It's not fair. We will never get motivation to change our way of thinking till we find out about this mythic October 28. Seriously, is it hard to say in plain English what we can expect?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I meant different kind of thinking in a math vs reading type of way

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
well....open has gone all freaky on me
seems like he`s the one asking the questions at the min........ this is, slightly weird, ill post mssgs just now, hes getting..........strange

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Are you here to help us or spread the word about Putin, dragons, St. Nez, Joppa and whatever else pertains to the message that you are solely trying to get across. Not that Open has been entirely trustworthy, but he/she/they posted your avatar a few sites back and said that you were deceiving and distracting us. If you intention is to help us, then please offer up some constructive, coherent insight about this experience. We are getting enough cryptic information from Open and your fairly incomprehensible comments are not fueling the spirit of collaboration.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You want to know what, I hate this taking things too seriously shiz and getting into all kinds of kitten fights all because some random him / her said something on the internets

waaaayyyyyyy back on page 50....something I opted out of the puzzle....not the figuring out of the elements but the whole puzzle because I saw a vid that made me think...

I have been a lurker for a very long time. I started seeing other elements that reminded me of the same thread I saw the vid....it was the De constructing Dark Knight thread and then in turn, Dark Knights thread. The veins are too similar..as are the messages, as are the links. I know 200 and something pages are alot to work through but, trust, they are there...

Now its 3.38 in the morn and I need to go to bed.
edit on 28-8-2011 by lolly89 because: forgot an o

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Search for the Dark Knights threads and alot of the info, links and such are the same as OPEN is trying to feed...srsly

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
This little chickie is off to ponder for the night. Any way, peace and love to you all (yes ALL).
I hope that we can bring the light back to green tomorrow

Good-night, Avatar, rest well.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Could someone who already spend a lot of time on researching the Dark Knight subject please tell in a few words, is it legit? I mean, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89
Search for the Dark Knights threads and alot of the info, links and such are the same as OPEN is trying to feed...srsly

You are very right! I'm trying to work out how knowing this "skill" Open would have us learn figures into that.

Dark Knight's threads are fascinating.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhough80
reply to post by Ivanova

Are you here to help us or spread the word about Putin, dragons, St. Nez, Joppa and whatever else pertains to the message that you are solely trying to get across. Not that Open has been entirely trustworthy, but he/she/they posted your avatar a few sites back and said that you were deceiving and distracting us. If you intention is to help us, then please offer up some constructive, coherent insight about this experience. We are getting enough cryptic information from Open and your fairly incomprehensible comments are not fueling the spirit of collaboration.

Okay... I'll play teacher for a minute.

I will give you a pop quiz:

You see the red sphere ?

oct282011.com...

Is it 100% red ?

Where on the sphere are the non-red parts ?

Do you remember a URL posted here days ago
to another website that had a similar sphere ?

[btw - does any one still have that URL ??]

Sorry... no definitive answers... just some things
to consider... along with what the OPPOSITE
meaning is to 'seeing eye to eye'

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am officially back to Lurker status on this thread. I have read the WHOLE thread til page 118, and now it's to 160. I have to go back and read. Peace all till then.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Another update on the cat page:

"Things are never initially accepted; however, there is plenty of time."

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
Another update on the cat page:

"Things are never initially accepted; however, there is plenty of time."

So basically everyone who hasn't tried it needs to try it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link