It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
I e-mailed Open asking him how this related to October 28th. My question:
"I'm confused about how this exercise relates to October 28th. Are we on a deadline to perform discover whatever it is we're looking for by that time? What is the connection?"

His answer:
"Look at everything. What is Oct 28? How can 1 become 1? Are you expecting to watch it happen, or create it with everyone? Figure that out, and you've got it."

I'm still trying to understand it, just thought I'd post it if it helps someone else.

Open turns out to be the closest guy I've ever seen)) Why he couldn't speak as a regular human, clearly and without making everyone else frustrated?
Seriously, he's asking us "What is Oct 28"? HE supposed to answer on this question, because no one will get it if he will continue to speak like that.
"How can 1 become 1"? What that supposed to mean? 1 is 1 by definition.
And for the third question: is there any difference for us, I mean, why we should participate in creation of something if we can just watch as it happen? Or we're creating something different? If we are, what's the goal? And what happens otherwise?
You see, Open, there are too many questions, and we have a moral right to expect answers on them. We've trusted you so far, but it couldn't last forever. We need answers. Period.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89

"Bored Now" Should have significance to the message (In my opinion)

Where is "bored now" ??

What URL ??

?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89
"Bored Now" Should have significance to the message (In my opinion), the penguin joke is just damn funny. Am gonna bow out for a while as I don't want to scare off any other members. Was never my intention

who did ya scare off ?? Ivanova ?? its ok, he/she`s a "plant" anyways. either that or a complete putin lover

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Ivanova ?? its ok, he/she`s a "plant" anyways. either that or a complete putin lover

It's true, I adore Tsar Vladimir... and I discovered a very important date today...
no thanks to you or open... thanks to an unknown poster on GLP... which
I am now able to view. But apparently that date is only important to me.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Ivanova ?? its ok, he/she`s a "plant" anyways. either that or a complete putin lover

It's true, I adore Tsar Vladimir... and I discovered a very important date today...
no thanks to you or open... thanks to an unknown poster on GLP... which
I am now able to view. But apparently that date is only important to me.

Well ok......... thats fine......... go and play with the crayons

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
new email -
MY MESSAGE BOTTOM - HIS REPLY TOP.

It's not a game, so the people trying to solve a puzzle will lose out. The manual has more than any person you're referencing even realizes. Most will not see, but if even one does, then that is enough.

----- Reply message -----
Date: Sun, Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm
Subject: HELLO/GOODBYE
To: "the walrus"

Howdy ....... just wondering if this thing is actually going anywhere, see , in the beggining it was fun, there was no indication of this trippy stuff ........ so please...... just explain what were trying to acheive here. Alot of people have lost interest, and many more will follow........ what`s the deal ?? is this another part of the safe - keypad .... or is it really the final picture ????

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
All the text is now gone, minus Open's latest update, which still remains.

All that's left on the site are the instructions, video, and the latest update.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Update #2:

This will remain until it can be understood. You cannot know until you attempt it. It's not explainable in words; get this, and you'll have the last step right in front of you; or don't pursue the curiosity of what it might be. Don't look for material, just explore it as much as possible.

Here we go... So the whole big mega-important idea behind this site is a journey into spiritual world by staring at each others eyes? So there is nothing material behind allegedly coming event? It reminds me an invisible judgement day from Family Radio))

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
it has made a mockery out of ATS. Seriously, whaaaat the F L OOOOK. its 2:08 am monday morning her in the uk btw, dunno where open is situated, probably america given the route this whole thing has just took. I bet it was highjacked by hippie hackers the other night

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
TNT whens the last time you were up to date on everything?

Last night....I read as far as page 154(?) and then couldn't get back into the thread after I posted my last reply.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Update #3:

It must be observed, not told, observation is everything.

I hate videos... and I'm not viewing it.

Tell St Nev... not to worry about the noisy angel.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

My guess would be America too... but I came to that conclusion based on his/her spelling.

By the time stamps on the updates, I would guess the mid-west to the west coast.

And I don't believe English to be Open's first language.

But hey, I could be waaaay off base

I guess we'll never know.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Schrodinger page updated, as well.

The picture won't load for me

edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

For those that didn't see this yesterday (and can access the pages)...

We took this as he (or they?) are indeed watching us...

That, coupled with Open responding to some of our questions last night, leaves little doubt in my mind that we are being monitored.

To those that can't access the pages, try asking Open why? Maybe he'll respond like he did yesterday?

that flash map chart of the world is from noosphere.princeton.edu...

the Global Consciousness Project @ Princeton university

Subtle interactions link us with each other and the Earth When human consciousness becomes coherent and synchronized, the behavior of random systems may change. Quantum event based random number generators (RNGs) produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. The probability is less than one in a billion that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere, or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures.

just thought i'd add that if it hadn't been posted... mayan end date = global conciousness uplink to one another?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

Here we go... So the whole big mega-important idea behind this site is a journey into spiritual world by staring at each others eyes? So there is nothing material behind allegedly coming event? It reminds me an invisible judgement day from Family Radio))

This is exactly what confuses me. There was a poster on the other board who was also posting cryptic things, and claimed to know Open. He/She pretty much said that October 28th would be a significant day, but of course didn't say why. And by posting that quickening video on his site, Open has confirmed that he believes something big will happen on that date as well. So why does it all have to be so cryptic? He says it's not a puzzle, so why are we still playing guessing games?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The Schrodinger page updated, as well.

The picture won't load for me

edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

maybe the whole eye exam thing was to keep us waiting, we all got a little - lord of the flies- on eachother and started rambling on about utter dribble, maybe he was keeping us busy untill the next update ? the final picture ?
i dunno im lost now, not playing....... observing from now on.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
in the source of the new broken pic - 4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join