It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
Another update on the cat page:

"Things are never initially accepted; however, there is plenty of time."

Fair enough. Me personally will wait till someone post about his/her success story about the exercise.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
well....open has gone all freaky on me
seems like he`s the one asking the questions at the min........ this is, slightly weird, ill post mssgs just now, hes getting..........strange

Soooo, what's the story with these messages?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
.??

Can anyone see the new photo posted on the cat page ??

oct282011.com...

??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
messages , starting from bottom to top :- (sorry ....... direct copy from inbox)

I'll throw this metaphor back out there: If I told you I have without engineered a way to make pigs fly, how much different would your reaction to that be than to step outside your house and see one?

If I had come out with a webpage and said "Everyone, love each other, work together, figure things out" how many people would have just gone back to what they were doing before? That is why. Take it as you must, it is set to happen, we have invested time into aiding that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

" someone says put prd.jpg in the folder ....... i dunno ....... hope it helps. "

What does that mean... is this the broken photo on the cat page ??

oct282011.com...

??

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well that was a fun 100 page catchup. Back to just lurking for me I think

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What are we made of? What happens to those once they are observed? The mere act of observation causes an ultimate outcome. What if you could observe your own consciousness? If someone would dedicate the time to the manual, I could give away the real treat.

Quantum mechanics.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OPEN : No, you are one. The manual will show you, find a way to do it and see for yourself.

On Mon 29/08/11 5:05 AM , XXXX XXXXXXX wrote:

ME : so we were right all along then ? its all about working together and being helpfull ? what was the point in dragging it out for so long ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

OPEN : No, you are one. The manual will show you, find a way to do it and see for yourself.

On Mon 29/08/11 5:05 AM , XXXX XXXXXXX wrote:

ME : so we were right all along then ? its all about working together and being helpfull ? what was the point in dragging it out for so long ?

last message sent to open : OK, i see where this is going here........ one big circle..........again........ this is confusing.... i think you still owe everyone an explaination. People will be seriously dissapointed if theres no good results....... still got you on my harddrive ... just incase...... since history taught me alot about the phsycotic mind
Hitler thought he was at one with himself........ must have been the mustard gas

thats it , im finnished with this loonytune, someone else can deal with him.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Great, he wrote a lot but nothing useful. I understand that an interesting site-game attracts much more people than an average text+pictures. BUT. It would be ok if Open don't start to promote this October 28 thing. Seriously, the MAIN part of the site is this date, and so far we don't know anything about it! I mean, there is a "Quickening" movie but it doesn't seem so important because it locates on one of many code-pages, like dancing number 4 and a guy who yells at toothpaste company.
Open thinks that we would believe in flying pigs only if we teach one of them by ourself. I think that we still would consider such phenomena if he give us proper explanation.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Check out my pop quiz post on the previous page.

That one world order [Babylon] will fall just as sure as the one world trade center fell.

The OPPOSITE of seeing eye to eye is... an eye for an eye.... we've just witnessed the first black eye.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I clearly don't have the patience for this goose chase. If Open even has a message, it has failed on me lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think the answer was there all along, on the first page:

[YOU]

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

We are consciousness... we aren't working together, we are together... we are one.

If I sit across from you, stare into your eyes (while you stare into mine), not only am I observing you... I am observing myself, as well... because I am consciousness. Just as you are.

Everything is connected.
edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: eye spell goode

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

We are consciousness... we aren't working together, we are together... we are one.

If I sit across from you, stare into your eyes (while you stare into mine), not only am observing you... I am observing myself... because I am consciousness.

Everything is connected.

edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

there now.............. go and play with the crayons

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I never really cared for the smell of crayons...

I'd take a charcoal stick over crayons any time

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
last message sent to open : OK, i see where this is going here........ one big circle..........again........ this is confusing.... i think you still owe everyone an explaination. People will be seriously dissapointed if theres no good results....... still got you on my harddrive ... just incase...... since history taught me alot about the phsycotic mind
Hitler thought he was at one with himself........ must have been the mustard gas

thats it , im finnished with this loonytune, someone else can deal with him.

response : It's going to require patience. People shouldn't be forcing this to happen, it defeats what all has been accomplished. If they need to leave, let them.

what is this dude smoking ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything."

updated: oct282011.com...**42.html

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
May I suggest something?

While we decide whether or not to try the manual, let's see if we can discover why 10.28? There has to be a reason it's that date. Perhaps in discovering that piece of "reality", we will better understand why the "eyes" connection and patience are so important.
edit on 8/28/2011 by TNTarheel because: worn out keyboard

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

" someone says put prd.jpg in the folder ....... i dunno ....... hope it helps. "

What does that mean... is this the broken photo on the cat page ??

oct282011.com...

??

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

He is referring to a post I made, the problem with that image is that no image is in the folder for the site, yet he has it listed. For the image to display, the image must be placed in the same folder as the site that links to it. But he is aware of the broken image, so my post was somewhat irrelevant.
edit on 28-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join