It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Yikes!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Last email update from Open:

The manual tells all, there will be additions. Find trust to do it yourself until you observe.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by SillyAndSweet
The red dot on oct282011.com... is green now.

What color is this dot?

[It's usually green or yellow. If it changes to orange or red... something bad is going to happen!]

The colored dot above shows the current status indicator for the Global Consciousness Project. It's linked to the Global Consciousness computer. It changes to different colors depending on the results of more than 68 "black boxes" or "eggs" (as they are now called) located all over the globe and sampled many times each second. The color coding represents the level of coherence or correlation among the eggs, which is reflected in the probability of the Chisquare. The expected level is about 50%, and big shifts in either direction are notable. The GCP's formal testing looks for increased interegg correlation, which is represented here by the warm colors, orange and red. That means something's disturbing the global consciousness... possibly indicating that something bad is about to happen!

* Blue starts to fade in at 90% and above.

* Green represents about 50%

* Yellow starts fading in from green at 40%.

* Orange fades in at 15% or so.

* Red is 5% which is regarded as "significant".

* Bright red is 1%, or odds of 1 in 100.

Taken from the You Can Know the Future website...

On the main page of Oct 28oct282011.com... there is a dot/ball above the picture of the cat in a box. Its been alternating between red and green for us.

I just realized, that maybe it turns green when we all work together and stay on track and it turns red when we get off topic?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There's a shadow under the green one, but not the red. I'm probably looking way too close. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok, I'm on the train now.
Just followed the manual with my hubby. Nothing mind shattering on our end, but then again, we have never had any trouble looking each other directly in the eye.
It did feel really good to be able to sit and gaze at each other for three minutes though!

I agree with the thoughts on the red and green ball...
Looking back it seems that seems to be true!
Yeah! We've cracked a piece!!
lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ok ......... im on................. im having ALOT of trouble with ats at the min..... probably server overload....... the green light red light thing, i think someone suggested last night that the different colours could be something along the lines of hot n cold, green when were onto something and red when were way off topic.... or vice versa..... good news is ... i got a reply from open ..... doesnt seem to be one liners either, gonna see if our convo pans out well or if he/she/they slap me with another dead end . If im not on here for a while, its my connection to ATS, i`ll be on my good comp later , roughly in about an hour`s time, maybe sooner.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
More 'instructions' have been added to the manual:

edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What color is this dot?

[It's usually green or yellow. If it changes to orange or red... something bad is going to happen!]

The colored dot above shows the current status indicator for the Global Consciousness Project. It's linked to the Global Consciousness computer. It changes to different colors depending on the results of more than 68 "black boxes" or "eggs" (as they are now called) located all over the globe and sampled many times each second. The color coding represents the level of coherence or correlation among the eggs, which is reflected in the probability of the Chisquare. The expected level is about 50%, and big shifts in either direction are notable. The GCP's formal testing looks for increased interegg correlation, which is represented here by the warm colors, orange and red. That means something's disturbing the global consciousness... possibly indicating that something bad is about to happen!

On the main page of Oct 28oct282011.com... there is a dot/ball above the picture of the cat in a box. Its been alternating between red and green for us.

I just realized, that maybe it turns green when we all work together and stay on track and it turns red when we get off topic?

All I see is a black page with "Go Back" in white writing

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89

What color is this dot?

All I see is a black page with "Go Back" in white writing

open says the - go back is just a "not found"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ah, i see. Having alot of probs staying on this forum this eve. Getting lots of 503 and 505 messages.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I entered 1980 on the safe and i got a poster of Lennon....that was the date he was murdered,8/12/1980....it's my birthday too....lol.....then i entered 1964 and i got redirected to ''The Theory Of Parallel Universes'' for dummies.....Check them out

oct282011.com... www.dummies.com...
edit on 28/8/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yep... looks like the servers are bogged down. This stinks because I'm in my last hour on here before the little one is home from her dad's.... AND we finally made progress!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back to us ATS!
Hey everybody- maybe we can use what we've just learned to bring ATS back up... on the count of 3...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ok, doesnt look like open is ready to reply again so heres the messages so far - i think maybe my last one was un answerable as he/she/they would give up what they are trying to acheive if they answered in full.

first mssge at bottom , last at top :-

ME: discovering what things on their own ?? were helping eachother out as much as we can ............ and all weve discovered is ... this thing is getting weirder by the day. I want to take part just to see where this is heading, but weve still had no confirmation as to what it is - exactly - that we are doing here. Could you please confirm weather or not the video you privided on the "manual" page , is an indication as to what we are doing ?? are we attempting to collectivly create / prevent a certain event ??

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 23:01:26 +0200
Subject: RE: Go Back

OPEN : It's achieving quite a lot. People are discovery these things on their own. Please, be patient, and don't look so much into material. It's not a mind game.

On Sun 28/08/11 10:46 PM , XXXX XXXXXXXX wrote:

ME: So why is there so many dead ends ?? it just doesnt make sense , what are you actually trying to achive with this "project" ?? are we the lab rats in a sick little mind game ? or is this something so much more ? please just stop with the broken communication...... it achieves nothing.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:36:46 +0200
Subject: Re: Go Back

OPEN :Go back is just a not found

ME : On Sun 28/08/11 10:22 PM , XXXX XXXXXXX wrote:

Go Back to what exactly ?? the video , or back to - working together ? see, the problem is, its like communicating by shouting down a drain pipe, were getting broken words, broken links too, cant you see why its so hard for us to understand where your going with this ? the whole "project" could also be very dangerous if we all think the wrong things right ? so why even start it ? its time to talk straight, if its not a game or a riddle ............... stop acting like it IS.

TallWhiteHuman - ATS

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Yeah, we found those earlier...
I went back to the 1964 again though...
I'm thinking that #3 is the one we are talking about here...(there's that pesky 3 again
)

Level 3: If you stay where you are, you’ll run into yourself A Level 3 parallel universe is a consequence of the many worlds interpretation (MWI) from quantum physics in which every single quantum possibility inherent in the quantum wavefunction becomes a real possibility in some reality. When the average person (especially a science fiction fan) thinks of a “parallel universe,” he’s probably thinking of Level 3 parallel universes. Level 3 parallel universes are different from the others posed because they take place in the same space and time as our own universe, but you still have no way to access them. You have never had and will never have contact with any Level 1 or Level 2 universe (we assume), but you’re continually in contact with Level 3 universes — every moment of your life, every decision you make, is causing a split of your “now” self into an infinite number of future selves, all of which are unaware of each other. Though we talk of the universe “splitting,” this isn’t precisely true. From a mathematical standpoint, there’s only one wavefunction, and it evolves over time. The superpositions of different universes all coexist simultaneously in the same infinite-dimensional Hilbert space. These separate, coexisting universes interfere with each other, yielding the bizarre quantum behaviors. Of the four types of universes, Level 3 parallel universes have the least to do with string theory directly.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yep... looks like the servers are bogged down. This stinks because I'm in my last hour on here before the little one is home from her dad's.... AND we finally made progress!
Hey everybody- maybe we can use what we've just learned to bring ATS back up... on the count of 3...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm scared to think too many happy thoughts in case I gain the ability of flight...like in Mary Poppins...wait, is it Mary Poppins?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wait a minute...don't volunteer test subjects get paid?
I think we're getting ripped off.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OH OH OH OH

We're back up!!!!

Off topic (sort of)..

@ Ivanova- thought I'd throw you a bone on this one....
Irene

Back on topic...
So where do we go from here?
How are we supposed to use this information?
We can now sort of assume that this is meant to avoid catastrophe on 10-28, but what exactly are we supposed to do?
Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Wait a minute...don't volunteer test subjects get paid?
I think we're getting ripped off.

me too

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

OH OH OH OH

We're back up!!!!

Off topic (sort of)..

@ Ivanova- thought I'd throw you a bone on this one....
Irene

Back on topic...
So where do we go from here?
How are we supposed to use this information?
We can now sort of assume that this is meant to avoid catastrophe on 10-28, but what exactly are we supposed to do?
Any thoughts?

avoid catastrophe ??? who says this then ??

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join