It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Oh, hey, wasn't there some computer thing that some dudes said picked up on some global consciousness from the people just before 9/11?

thats what im saying.................. why where they using it ?? are they using it now..... on us ?? is this what all these elf things are and barium in chemtrails ?? part of this ..... monitoring your mind stuff.
ok, ok , open really needs to talk to us here, i can see another lord of the flies moment kicking off soon

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Oh, hey, wasn't there some computer thing that some dudes said picked up on some global consciousness from the people just before 9/11?

thats what im saying.................. why where they using it ?? are they using it now..... on us ?? is this what all these elf things are and barium in chemtrails ?? part of this ..... monitoring your mind stuff.
ok, ok , open really needs to talk to us here, i can see another lord of the flies moment kicking off soon

No, they had this thing running 24/7 for a long time trying to prove that people picked up on some global vibe from all the other people of the world (kind of like a wave) that something big was going to happen. Like people, on some unconscious level, could pick up stressors from all other people.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Crap, can anyone freeze this before it redirects?
www.google.com... sciousness%20before%209%2F11&ei=sJtaTseREej20gHG3JGUCQ&usg=AFQjCNElsVxXhtVaRywQu1To9P_-i2-GJA&cad=rja

link   

No, they had this thing running 24/7 for a long time trying to prove that people picked up on some global vibe from all the other people of the world (kind of like a wave) that something big was going to happen. Like people, on some unconscious level, could pick up stressors from all other people.

yeah but why is open refering to all this stuff............ couldnt it be dangerous if we all see the future and destroy the world with our minds

link   

That dot project is no longer active, now we have this one which was also linked on the oct28th page

noosphere.princeton.edu...

edit on 28/8/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
0:00-4:50 - It must be observed.

yes............. so the whole thing is being monitored by that tech they used in 911 ?? whuch raises the question - why were they using it.............. and what exactly are they getting at by saying it happened befor the first plane ??? they saying that the people created it by imagining it ?? would explain why there was no plane in the origonal footage

So, does that mean we're creating something for October 28th? We're being lead to believe "something" will happen on that date.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
OMG! It takes you right back to where we were, so i was on the right track (the page with all the red dots...0000??)

Here:
noosphere.princeton.edu...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

Could anyone freeze that other page before it redirects?
edit on 28-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So we should keep our focus on Love

Once you have seen that every other person is part of the same consiousness, you can't do anything other then love him or her

We are all one and the same consiousness.

We were all let to believe we are individuals with no connection to each other. Once you see we are all connected it is very easy to not hate, but accept that we all are allowed to make mistakes, but that those mistakes could have easily be your own. then you can forgive and move on on the path of loving.

edit on 28/8/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

www.google.com... sciousness%20before%209%2F11&ei=sJtaTseREej20gHG3JGUCQ&usg=AFQjCNElsVxXhtVaRywQu1To9P_-i2-GJA&cad=rja

ive got it , how do i do a page pic thingy ?? i`ll post it ............. its a big one tho......... i just clicked the X to stop the page from redirecting.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

ive got it , how do i do a page pic thingy ?? i`ll post it ............. its a big one tho......... i just clicked the X to stop the page from redirecting.

Awesome! Woot! I tried the X but couldn't ever stop it in time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Once you have seen that every other person is part of the same consiousness, you can't do anything other then love him or her

We are all one and the same consiousness

this is what is worrying me, weve been pretty cool on here, but a few negative things have been thrown into the mixer and everyone is sub conciously thinking theres a possibility that oct 28th may actually be a disasterous day,,,,,,,,,,,,, what if its THAT part of our conciousness whivch collects and creates ?? in other words, this game just got very very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

this is what is worrying me, weve been pretty cool on here, but a few negative things have been thrown into the mixer and everyone is sub conciously thinking theres a possibility that oct 28th may actually be a disasterous day,,,,,,,,,,,,, what if its THAT part of our conciousness whivch collects and creates ?? in other words, this game just got very very dangerous.

Or are there suppose to be enough of us aware to possible stop something from happening?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you have windows 7 you should have an application called 'snipping tool'

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Or are there suppose to be enough of us aware to possible stop something from happening?

still .......................... very dicey !!
anyways, how do i do a screen shot on this page ?? on
firefox
edit on 28-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It is about reaching crittical mass with a bunch of us in a positive thinking way..
For that we don't need to have every living being on this planet on the same page..
How many we do need is a good question which i do not have the answer to.

Maybe its that number which everyone thinks is a phone number?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Cntrl + Prnt Screen
sorry for the short message, ill edit when i see the pic from tall white human.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

If you have windows 7 you should have an application called 'snipping tool'

firefox..... for now, im on the "office" (upstairs/downstairs) comp later

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm really interested in trying that eye experiment.....can someone tell me exactly how it's done or link me to the information?

I would really appreciate it.

link   

How many people knows about October 28, from any source? 10 thousands, 100 thousands? Let's round it to a million. It's nothing compare to 7 billion population.
I think that Open's point is that our united conscience could help AVOID destruction that for some reason is coming. And not for everyone but for people who will participate in it.

link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by theLastSoul

Michio Kaku is a legend.

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt he also part of a debate on elenin niburu or whatever its called ??

how many times

edit on 28-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

He also spoke of......extra terrestrial invasion.....hmm.... www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join