It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi TallWhiteHuman

Can you please ask open what the red/green orb is for?
We have to have a reason for it, it can't be insignificant.

Anyhow, I noticed the message is clearly patience very much indeed.

So I'm guessing we should all chill, but why is the orb then green??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by avatar22
OH OH OH OH

We're back up!!!!

Off topic (sort of)..

@ Ivanova- thought I'd throw you a bone on this one....
Irene

Back on topic...
So where do we go from here?
How are we supposed to use this information?
We can now sort of assume that this is meant to avoid catastrophe on 10-28, but what exactly are we supposed to do?
Any thoughts?

avoid catastrophe ??? who says this then ??

Sorry it was mentioned earlier as a possible reason. I took it to mean that because of the possibility of a global consciousness causing ill effect on Oct 28th (because of all the gloom and doom speak going around), we are meant to work together to negate that effect, and possibly even use that "portal" in time to raise a global awareness of love and compassion.
We could even take it one step further and say that with the right amount of time and energy spent before hand, we could even line up the parallel universes and open the "door way" between the 2.
But that starts to get even deeper into the science behind what Open is showing us...
Maybe it's all just MHO... maybe not... it'd kind of be nice if Open would pitch in just a little on this one...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't have anyone to look in the eye for 3 minutes. Either that means I have nothing to gain from the "manual" or I am sad and sit on forums too much (guess that's what happens when you look like you've been dipped in vinegar
)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The manual has changed yet again.....

Manual

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i think the green sphere may be the confirmation i asked for .......
maybe this IS something we can prevent or even cause.... no reply yet so the green light would make sense... ill send another just to check

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You still need a "they" to do these exercises. I'm just a "you"...gaaaaaa!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89

me too, unless it works on dogs
saying that , dogs avoid eye contact as they see it as intimidating........... or maybe they know what it does and they dont like it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

saying that , dogs avoid eye contact as they see it as intimidating........... or maybe they know what it does and they dont like it

if I knew how to use my web cam I'd send a picture of ma wee scary eyes and you could stare at them for three mins. To be honest, I think all you'd deduct is "Yup, her eyes are grey"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lolly89

Sit comfortably in a soft environment. Candles lit and maybe some music too. Then gaze and cross your eyes on a chosen object for 3-5 mins without blinking at all. You should see results.

And I actually think there is a reason that one should not use a mirror.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

if I knew how to use my web cam I'd send a picture of ma wee scary eyes and you could stare at them for three mins. To be honest, I think all you'd deduct is "Yup, her eyes are grey"

grey eyes ??
maybe this "project" is taking its toll

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

i think the green sphere may be the confirmation i asked for .......
maybe this IS something we can prevent or even cause.... no reply yet so the green light would make sense... ill send another just to check

When the GCPdot site was still up the green dot indicated that the consiousness of humans was more in sink.
When red it meant there was no real link between the people

I think thats what the dot was trying to tell.. Open probably knew there were people on here who knew about that site and its function

link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
reply to post by lolly89

Sit comfortably in a soft environment. Candles lit and maybe some music too. Then gaze and cross your eyes on a chosen object for 3-5 mins without blinking at all. You should see results.

Open continually says there has to be 2 for this (if I'm not mistaken, which I mostly am). Believe it or not, what you have posted was documented by Arthur C. Clark (except the crossing eyes bit, It was fast blinking). Its (in his opinion) about the power of suggestion.

link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
reply to post by lolly89

why ??

link   
I wonder if the reference to 'waiting for people to catch up' (something to that effect) means we have to be patient for more people to show up?
SAFEty in numbers?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Now it's red. (the orb)

Sorry for the short post.

link   

grey eyes ??

haaaaaaa no they really are. Am ginger, pale skinned and have grey eyes...weird lookin at best

link   
Ok...
I've got to start talking when I have a thought, no matter how small. Yet again, this thought came to me earlier... but I thought it to be to minor and to easy...
Should have known.
Maybe I'm wrong on this one but here goes...

When you look into the other person's eyes, you shift your focus (easy for me since I have astigmatisms in both eyes). There are varying degrees of what can be seen.
At one point there are four eyes
EYE #1 EYE #10 EYE #2 EYE #2

Then you progress to three eyes
EYE #1 EYE #1/#2 EYE #2

The you get to mirror
EYE #1 EYE #2 EYE #1 EYE #2

Could this be what we're looking for???

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

TNT, if you're watching...

I know about the October 15 date.

Logically, it would be a perfect match for
when you know who was in the Holy Land
for you know what.

I was under the [false] impression the trip
was business, not religious... I am such
a fool [and not the holy kind.]

I should have realized this years ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

grey eyes ??

haaaaaaa no they really are. Am ginger, pale skinned and have grey eyes...weird lookin at best

ginger and pale was beutiful years ago, all the old paintings of ginger pale women, then this new age society tripe kicked in, and people are ridiculed for rediculous stuff............... no ones weird looking, weve all got different opinions

edit on 28-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I was barking up that tree for most of the night last night. Open sort of tried to answer questions when I brought that point up. Nonetheless, the problem of not having someone else to do the exercise with remains...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join