It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
oct282011.com...**42.html

changed again...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I propose we start another stricter thread, with the recap in the OP and strict rules/conditions for posting in the thread. Like a report, if you will.

Date/Time event observed, page observed on, ect, with no conversational talk allowed.

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
i asked open if you can use a webcam or is it just direct contact ......... reply :-

you can't make eye contact through a webcam. It may be difficult for some, but it is the only way. Eventually, someone will get it

Aw man! I was sure you and me were destined to end up in a "Twin Peaks" style "Go to the light" kinda thing....now I am just destined to stay here in Lanark with the farmers and the junkies.....still....he / she didn't guess the "bored now" which means I remain the alpha geek! yay!!!!

NO HELPING!!!

link   

i asked open if you can use a webcam or is it just direct contact ......... reply :-

you can't make eye contact through a webcam. It may be difficult for some, but it is the only way. Eventually, someone will get it

Aw man! I was sure you and me were destined to end up in a "Twin Peaks" style "Go to the light" kinda thing....now I am just destined to stay here in Lanark with the farmers and the junkies.....still....he / she didn't guess the "bored now" which means I remain the alpha geek! yay!!!!

NO HELPING!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have a stutter apparently!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
You know, I have a friend who is really into the 'spirituality' stuff... she claims to see 'auras' ... I humoured her one day when she asked if she could teach me how to do it... what Open is describing, that's exactly what my friend described. And yes, I did see 'colours' around people... whether (or not) they were 'auras' is completely in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I reserve my opinion on the subject.

Not sure if this relates at all, but Open's latest update reminded me of that.

i see auras all the time, especially my own when im feeling a certain rush / buzz............. its like a mild rainbow around you, sometimes its really thin, other times ive seen my own aura as pretty thick too tho, if you (this is the easiest way to see your own) if you get a dark background, (anything really) put your hand infront of your face, eye level, and focus on the - outside- of your hand, you should see your aura, its much clearer when your filled with happiness, like the buzz i mentioned
, dont think its got anything to do with this tho.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
oct282011.com...**42.html

changed again...

? where?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
I propose we start another stricter thread, with the recap in the OP and strict rules/conditions for posting in the thread. Like a report, if you will.

Date/Time event observed, page observed on, ect, with no conversational talk allowed.

That'll be me out then

link   

I don't think that would work since some of us can only see some pages sometimes and the others by some other times. No one would know what anyone was talking about...

link   

Originally posted by lolly89

NO HELPING!!!

i didnt ask about bored now
i didnt even know what you meant.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Just reminded me of it, that's all.

Here's a link to practice the direct/indirect gazing that some claim 'improves' one's ability to see the 'unseen'

www.wingmakers.co.nz...

Scroll down a bit until you see the circles.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

I don't think that would work since some of us can only see some pages sometimes and the others by some other times. No one would know what anyone was talking about...

Oh, I've had full (to my knowledge) access this whole time

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

NO HELPING!!!

i didnt ask about bored now
i didnt even know what you meant.

If OPEN is a proper geek (which I assume they are) then they will even know the penguin joke....actually I dare Agent Open to tell the penguin joke and make it funny...

If he / she is a proper geek they will know the relevance of "bored now".....Only a proper geek would keep the game going this long. Trust!
edit on 28-8-2011 by lolly89 because: my quote and comment got all mashed up...shiney now

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
'(not like an illusion, imagine a wall five feet in front of you with a red dot on it, looking at the dot is easy, but to look in between you and the dot at the same time is something entirely different.)"

But, that's easy. I do that all the time, have since I was a kid.
?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Will delete if covered, but is red and blue a calibration? If so I am calibrated

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

"c'mon people everyone smile on your brother, we gotta love one another right now...tune in and turn it up people"...yup yet another film quote
now stop annoying each other or I'll put you both on the naughty step!

Lol...I'm not trying to be naughty though.

I'm truly not annoyed...just very confused.

I do seem to be a disrupting factor, though; for the sake of continuity in the thread, I think I'll sit this out for a while.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
think i upset open
i asked about "bored now" , ive just had a (1) pop up on my hotmail. indicating ive got a new mssg, but when i checked, nothing there............. was that a quick F.U ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
what if we post who usernames of the ones we remeber when we were last up to date, then we can U@2 each other if we want to catch up. For those of us that are mostly up to date.

quote]Originally posted by 200457

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
I found this regarding the projectpixels.com website

Posted in how to make 1 million in 90 days
Today, co-founders Cameron Henkel and David Gooden launched their new website www.ProjectPixels.com. Project Pixels allows anyone, anywhere to purchase pixel space, create an image, and link it to a website or a pixel message." All pixels are grouped together to make one image and will slowly turn the Project Pixels Homepage into an interactive work of art. The e-artists dedicated the first 3,200 pixels to their favorite charities.

We think it will catch on quickly," says the duo. People can post messages of love, dedications, personals, poems, advertisements, or whatever they want -- and at the same time, contribute to a new piece of pop-art which will stay online indefinitely."

So why are they charging $1 a pixel? Besides being artists, they are also self-proclaimed capitalist pigs. We want to see if we can make a million dollars in 90 days" they said. The two plan to invest the proceeds in other online ventures.

To help them achieve their goal of making $1 million in 90 days, please visit www.ProjectPixels.com.

bonjovisongs.net...

They act like this is some new idea they worked hard to come up with, but I remember years ago another website doing the EXACT same thing even down to the emphasis on the size: pixels.

This is just the theft of someone else's great idea.

IF this turns out to be what this is all about. I am not so sure yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

think i upset open
i asked about "bored now" , ive just had a (1) pop up on my hotmail. indicating ive got a new mssg, but when i checked, nothing there............. was that a quick F.U ??

it gives me the giggles if he would get offended at it....its certainly nothing to be offended at. I completely believe that OPEN is a geek and would know the reference of the line. Not offensive, not confrontational...just a line from...a....thing

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join