It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 146
104
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I haven't gotten a reply in a while. I'm still heeding the words from the cat page about most people missing the point by searching for material, while also remaining patient. I've been following the developments here and on GLP for a few days now and I am trying to keep an open mind and gain something positive from this experience. This site has gotten the ball rolling on a lot of fronts and I think that any ultimate end will seem over-hyped. I'm just going to keep riding the aforementioned train and see what comes my way.




posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Hahahahahaha.

I literally laughed out loud.

Awesome.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

**42 page is back to
"You have found this early, it is here that I will finally show you what you need to know, let the others find out for themselves, discovery is more powerful than lead wisdom."


????



This page ?

oct282011.com...**42.html

I don't see your script there ?

It hasn't changed since last night.


.
.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi, everyone! I´ve been lurking in this thread a bit, I love puzzles, but have no time to catch up with everything. Anyway, you´re probably already seen this, but just in case - I was playing with this code-box and entered 1028 and got this:1028



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
does 0810 go anywhere? I get a ghost page instead of the dots page, so might be something for those of you who can still see the pages.


I get the Ghost page too.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
Hi, everyone! I´ve been lurking in this thread a bit, I love puzzles, but have no time to catch up with everything. Anyway, you´re probably already seen this, but just in case - I was playing with this code-box and entered 1028 and got this:1028


Check the link (in my signature) to the list of codes that have already been found.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Grower
does 0810 go anywhere? I get a ghost page instead of the dots page, so might be something for those of you who can still see the pages.


I get the Ghost page too.


Thanks for checking. Weird that that's the only one that takes me to a ghost page and not the dots one.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
**42reply to post by Ivanova
 



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Check the link (in my signature) to the list of codes that have already been found.


Thanks! I checked the recap and didn´t saw this one.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22
 


Ok, when I clicked your link, avatar, it took me to the 'you found this early' page... yet, when I go up to my tab of the manual and refresh it, it's still the manual... and they're both in Firefox.




posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Thanks for checking. Weird that that's the only one that takes me to a ghost page and not the dots one.


It could be that it's being worked on.

I out again for at least an hour or two. Please keep me up to date on any new developments.

I'm going to leave my browser open so I can pop in from time to time...hopefully



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


one is at oct282011.com/thesafe/**42.html
the other is at oct282011.com/**42.html

I didn't even realize that until a couple of minutes ago myself



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
one link is just **42.html
the other is /thesafe/**42.html



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


I checked the link in my post and was not the one i meant.. i mean this one

oct282011.com...**42.html



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


That's because one link is oct282011.com...thesafe/**42.html and the other is
oct282011.com...**42.html


edit: loool quadruple reply
edit on 28/8/11 by JoeSignal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ok, I think I figured it out (no, not the WHOLE thing
) Just some page issues...

When I type in oct282011.com/**42.html, I get the 'you found it' page.

When I type oct282011.com/thesafe/**42.html, I get the manual.

It seems two words (the safe) were the cause of the confusion, at least from my end...



WOW several people beat me to it

Oh well, at least we figured it out!
Good job, everyone.
edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
**42reply to post by Ivanova
 







.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


I checked the link in my post and was not the one i meant.. i mean this one

oct282011.com...**42.html


cant seem to get the link right in my post..

its the page with the eye and mirror stuff on it.. only don't use a mirror



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


I checked the link in my post and was not the one i meant.. i mean this one

oct282011.com...**42.html


the key pad
whats staring me in the face ? is the code 1-9 ??



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Ok, I think I figured it out (no, not the WHOLE thing
) Just some page issues...

When I type in oct282011.com/**42.html, I get the 'you found it' page.

When I type oct282011.com/thesafe/**42.html, I get the manual.

It seems two words (the safe) were the cause of the confusion, at least from my end...



WOW several people beat me to it

Oh well, at least we figured it out!
Good job, everyone.
edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)


Ok, I was confused for a ... while. lol



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

log in

join