It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

What about "His story" d4rk knight i am meaning.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Ivanova is defo in on the whole thing, everything is biblical/hopi which is all stemmed from sun worship, hence the symbols. Dunno where putin comes in to things tho............ alot of russian references too, more reasons to believe Ivanova is a "plant"
GLP figured it out , when will ats

Michael [Michael means God Like] cast me out from GLP
and now I can't access the forum to read it.

Is that what you are suggesting be done here ?

I've been a member here since 2006...
and now you want to cast out the noisy angel
from ATS too because you assume I'm a "plant" ?

Maybe St Michael should cast you out.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

What I don't understand, Miss Ivanova, is why you don't create a variation on your username and get new access to GLP, as they can't ban every UN you create. Why come here to ATS and pine and moan about getting banned from GLP for /hate_crimes/ when you could simply make a new username over there? You are too cryptic for my liking, sadly religiously oriented, but I'll tolerate your input in order to solve this puzzle. It seems you are feeding information to this discussion, and I wonder about your motivations. Why can't you just make a new GLP account? Why stay here with your 5 year old account, begging and pleading for mercy? Again, I ask you, how much pain must you endure before you are able to tell the /TRUTH/??????

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
are we assuming the capitalised OWN is NWO backwards?! I feel like slaping myself for missing that one, I bought up the hide in plain sight tactic earlyer as a possibility, doh!

druid shes IP banned from the site what your saying isn't infact possible at glp.
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)
(without using proxys or somesuch.)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
anyone else realize that eye/lock picture has been on the schrodinger page since it's creation, just chillin'.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
are we assuming the capitalised OWN is NWO backwards?! I feel like slaping myself for missing that one, I bought up the hide in plain sight tactic earlyer as a possibility, doh!

druid shes IP banned from the site what your saying isn't infact possible at glp.

Yeah, thanks for that - see what you've done to my brain?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Yeah, thanks for that - see what you've done to my brain?

link   
reply to post by lightmere

That's what I was thinking too... that thought popped into my mind when we came across the John Lennon links.

A lot of words we have seen could very well be hinting at something else...

Let's not forget about hiding things in plain sight! I think we all might have been too busy looking in so many directions at once that we might have missed some things that have been staring us right in our faces all along.

Maybe that's what Open meant with the whole 'don't be distracted by the material' (don't take that as an exact qoute, please) stuff... Maybe Open is purposely bombarding us with 'distractions'

link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
anyone else realize that eye/lock picture has been on the schrodinger page since it's creation, just chillin'.

you mean under the counter (if it's even still there since I can't get to the darn page)?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

can you provide a link to the page ?? im getting - problem loading page - again for everything

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes... there is a deceiver here... but it is not me...
sometimes one must reverse the info given OWN = NWO.

That's why when Oct 28 said he was not my poster...
it made me think of my Vladimir Putin poster sent
to me many years ago by a mysterious poster
in a forum I posted on back in 2000 or 2001.

link   

and yes, without proxy, she is exiled to experience a life a pain, away from her own environment, away from her home, away from where she felt comfortable. So she's here, with us now, and we are telling her to move on, no Gypsies allowed, and that makes her homeless and alone. I am not proud of that fact.

link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

BTW, weird story: I was banned from GLP even though I wrote very few posts in Oct28 thread. Then I started to use web-proxy, and day or two after that it stops working(returning error 403). Then I decided to use Tor, but it almost every time shows that my ip is banned. And 1 out of 20-30 new ip-addresses from Tor that let me view GLP get banned shortly after I start viewing(not even posting!) oct28 thread. I'm not usually believe in that type of stories but it's weird even for me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yeah, It's so small. It looks like a set of quotation marks so I never gave it a thought. Then it was in a hidden source code along with that whole montage about "people who look at material only; don't listen to them". So it looks like an eye and it's in a source hidden about patience being difficult to achieve. Maybe he's been telling us to just calm down this whole time. We've been looking very far into things.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes... there is a deceiver here... but it is not me...
sometimes one must reverse the info given OWN = NWO.

That's why when Oct 28 said he was not my poster...
it made me think of my Vladimir Putin poster sent
to me many years ago by a mysterious poster
in a forum I posted on back in 2000 or 2001.

i still think your in on it................. i said earlier...........when avatar and ivanova return, we`ll be off again.......... sure enough when you 2 returned, we were off again, the site was up, but now its down again........... hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

can you provide a link to the page ?? im getting - problem loading page - again for everything

I don't see the pic either ???

?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

just oct282011.com

it's under the countdown. it kinda looks like " 's but it's not

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

and yes, without proxy, she is exiled to experience a life a pain, away from her own environment, away from her home, away from where she felt comfortable. So she's here, with us now, and we are telling her to move on, no Gypsies allowed, and that makes her homeless and alone. I am not proud of that fact.

"Homeless and alone"... . like Abraham who followed God's direction to seek a better country.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

Yeah, It's so small. It looks like a set of quotation marks so I never gave it a thought. Then it was in a hidden source code along with that whole montage about "people who look at material only; don't listen to them". So it looks like an eye and it's in a source hidden about patience being difficult to achieve. Maybe he's been telling us to just calm down this whole time. We've been looking very far into things.

oh you mean the ----> " " "

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
locker was added long time ago. It's a tiny orange dot, but if you open that image directly, you'll see logo of Open Access oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

"Homeless and alone"... . like Abraham who followed God's direction to seek a better country.

here we go

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join