It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Site's back up, and it's showing the green sphere instead of the red.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I haven't seen any of it for hours now....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Sweeeeet.

Here. We. Go?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the ball turned green, thought I should let you know before I doze off fully. and tall, stop trolling ivana everyones entitled to opinions and so forth,.

gnite

link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Figures, just when I have to leave to go to the store, things start moving again...

link   

Originally posted by Exades

Notice... the sphere is green... just like the acid.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was doing old codes and I noticed :0230's code takes you to a page where it says "It'll take time, things change all the time, in time". Time is there 3 times. Just more things involving 3

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Not for me

I'm feeling rather ostracized at the moment..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
oh, and maybe when it's green it means he's working on it. Kinda like a traffic light? red means it's offline/down. green means construction on it begins.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Pixels - The smallest unit of picture that can be represented or controlled. Each pixel has its own address, or coordinates. Pixels work in unison to create a bigger picture. The "big picture".

The PixelsProject. Trying to get all of the "pixels" working together.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So I - Like many - am probably very behind on all the events taht have occurred since the discovery of this page. Ive been able to access the safe page at "oct28.com/inthelight.html" and try different codes. "4444, 1111, 0000"
My first thought was to try "7233" because in texting-letter terms it would be "SAFE" which can be filled in for all the blanks in the text directly underneath the cat picture.

Has somebody explained the meaning of the picture yet btw?

But the most interesting part it the whole time i have been scanning the page there has been the red orb at the top right of the page. Just recently i was told to zoom in and look at the picture underneath the counter on the last line of text, and i right clicked it and opened the image. It was an orange open lock:

and suddenly, the RED orb has now turned GREEN.

link   
eeerrrrrmmm.......... i sort of , highlighted the word - love - at the bottom next to the timer ............ clicked map with bing , and were at love county in America ....
.... writing next to it -------> Love County is a county located in the U.S. state of Oklahoma. As of 2000, the population is 8,831. Its county seat is Marietta. Love County is part of the Ardmore, Oklahoma, Micropolitan Statistical Area....

key pad and safe are still down............. if they come back up try 2000 and 8831

link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Hey guys... you might want to notice this.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I could get really paranoid here are associate the red and green balls with on and off indicators...

Maybe it's indicating that Open is now recording us through our webcams.

Nah, that's a silly thought.

Now, please excuse me while I go find that sheet of happy face stickers I found in my drawer the other day... no reason... just want to see if they're still there, that's all...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So, we're got a "green light"! I already checked code **42, nothing new.
edit on 27-8-2011 by theLastSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

that's just a coincidence, because we'be been looking at that picture for an hour haha. but i like the way you're thinkin'

link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
So I - Like many - am probably very behind on all the events taht have occurred since the discovery of this page. Ive been able to access the safe page at "oct28.com/inthelight.html" and try different codes. "4444, 1111, 0000"
My first thought was to try "7233" because in texting-letter terms it would be "SAFE" which can be filled in for all the blanks in the text directly underneath the cat picture.

Has somebody explained the meaning of the picture yet btw?

But the most interesting part it the whole time i have been scanning the page there has been the red orb at the top right of the page. Just recently i was told to zoom in and look at the picture underneath the counter on the last line of text, and i right clicked it and opened the image. It was an orange open lock:

and suddenly, the RED orb has now turned GREEN.

Oh, oh!! You might be on to something!!!

link   

Hey guys... you might want to notice this.

Is there a nuke plant in the hurricane's path ?

edit on 27-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

link   
I still can only get on the Schrodinger page...

Can anyone else access the safe page yet?

link   
Fleeting thought from earlier, now has returned...
What if today has been part of the point?
There has been no new info today, and what has been found has sent us all on a wild-goose-chase. What if the point has been that it will not always be easy? The first couple of days were a whirl-wind of information and everyone was having fun helping, and learning, and trying to find the next piece of the puzzle. What if no new pieces was actually the next piece?
Just food for thought...

BTW- I still can't bring up the site...

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join